Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Imaxinacion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 (v2) Fix

Post by Imaxinacion »

How does the item giver work? Does it still inject when not all the options are selected? Is there a catch for this case? Sorry for the cringe question, I'm quite new to CT lua script and such.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ganywk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ganywk »

sirgimpalittle wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:51 am
snobeGaming wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:33 pm
i may just be stupid, but every time i click yes when it tries to automatically attach the process my CE freezes and does not recover. when I dont attach the process, the table doesnt open. Even when i have attached a process identical to what it is looking for. I have no idea what i am doing wrong and help would be appreciated.
This method hasn't worked great for me lately.

What I do now is open CE 7.4, attach it to the process, then open file and choose the CT file manually. Then everything loads fine.
Tried that and it isn't working. Nothing I do gets it to work unfortunately.

onipuck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by onipuck »

I'm not going to dig through the 50 pages, but has the whole "game scripted teleports crashing" thing been fixed?

As in, when you open certain boxes, or use the waypoints, I notice that sometimes it crashes when I have the HP locked and infinite stamina on.

MSB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MSB »

@gideon25: I think it would help if you added the steam_appid.txt file with the correct number inside to the files in the first post, since people seem to have trouble creating it.

Xardass
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xardass »

Hi,

Thank you very much for the table and you works. :D

One question : Is it possible to be invulnerable by falling from a great height?

sirgimpalittle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sirgimpalittle »

Ganywk wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:56 am
sirgimpalittle wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:51 am
snobeGaming wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:33 pm
i may just be stupid, but every time i click yes when it tries to automatically attach the process my CE freezes and does not recover. when I dont attach the process, the table doesnt open. Even when i have attached a process identical to what it is looking for. I have no idea what i am doing wrong and help would be appreciated.
This method hasn't worked great for me lately.

What I do now is open CE 7.4, attach it to the process, then open file and choose the CT file manually. Then everything loads fine.
Tried that and it isn't working. Nothing I do gets it to work unfortunately.
What version of CE are you running? and is it 32-bit or 64-bit? or the one that lists neither?

sirgimpalittle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sirgimpalittle »

Xardass wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:22 pm
Hi,

One question : Is it possible to be invulnerable by falling from a great height?
I've been thinking about this one and I'm wondering if it's not possible. It seems like there's a flag the game has that determines if you'll die or not. At least you get the "YOU DIED" still while falling on most big height jumps. I wonder if its a way the game handles loading areas etc.

Unless you mean just higher than usual cliffs. Then I think that would be nice, too.

Xardass
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xardass »

sirgimpalittle wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:32 pm
Xardass wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:22 pm
Hi,

I've been thinking about this one and I'm wondering if it's not possible. It seems like there's a flag the game has that determines if you'll die or not. At least you get the "YOU DIED" still while falling on most big height jumps. I wonder if its a way the game handles loading areas etc.

Unless you mean just higher than usual cliffs. Then I think that would be nice, too.
Yeah, just don't die by falling from higher than usual while walking around and not in the place where it is mandatory to die. :D

morpheurenequi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by morpheurenequi »

Maybe I'm the dumbest guy ever, but why changes in an equip item (scaling, weight, etc) are lost when you exit the game? Is there a way to save it? Thank you.

Tomato Modest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tomato Modest »

Weird question but is there any way to adjust player size overall? Like scale ourselves up like some of those summons and what not?

SenseiSatan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SenseiSatan »

How dangerous is the ability lvl 1000 cheat? I dont invade but like to see the shades running around

ghinghis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ghinghis »

Thank you for the hard work gideon25

minitiative
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by minitiative »

morpheurenequi wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:07 pm
Maybe I'm the dumbest guy ever, but why changes in an equip item (scaling, weight, etc) are lost when you exit the game? Is there a way to save it? Thank you.
Probably not going to word this right, but here goes. The base game itself has values attached to everything ie it knows the navy hood has x physical, y magic, z fire, poise values, etc. These are the base, installed values when the game loads up. When you open the executable you are creating a "gaming session" so to speak with these base values. What CE is doing is altering these values for the session; what CE can't do is alter these base values for the games actual installation (that would be the realm of modding). Ergo, every time you close the game you are closing a "session" and any altered values are lost.

Someone could probably word it better.

Supreme_Sigurd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Supreme_Sigurd »

Does the 10 seconds buff last forever work on Incantations?

john40
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by john40 »

Supreme_Sigurd wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:55 am
Does the 10 seconds buff last forever work on Incantations?
this code doesn't work anymore i think some new code in this table makes it useless

I found new method with buffs length wit ( Yapped-Rune-Bear EDITOR ) you can make the buff length, for example, 6 hours :mrgreen: but takes time until I found out how to do it had to read guides
so you can even combine 1 talisman with 4 other talisman buffs Result 4 talisman equip has 16 buffs :ph34r: