Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Borderlands 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.20] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by jonasbeckman »

With three more DLC packs happening and those are the ones that are known and the last update being only a few days old far as I'm aware hah yeah I don't think the game is quite finished patching yet and won't be for quite some time.

Suppose that's nothing new with the Borderlands games overall though, second game was updated for a pretty lengthy amount of time and even Pre-Sequel had it's run too plus the revival and relaunch of the first game and further updates to Borderlands 2 as well when that happened.

EDIT: Ah so it's two more packs, expected to find more when I looked at the depots too for the Steam version but apparently not. :)
[Link]

Guns Love & Tentacles came out March 26th from what it looks like (So that must have been the earlier update then.) and TBA for the third one.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:34 am
So I'll wait some more :) Happy gaming!

runsrr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by runsrr »

Can you add a cheat to edit the time of day like if I wanted to always be morning in the game. Is that possible to do?

Nekromartyr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nekromartyr »

having issues with the console. i have injected the dll with 2 different injectors and when i check, the text dumps are there. console still wont show when i press tilde or tab key while at main menu. Anyone have any feedback or suggestions?

ReignOfChaos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ReignOfChaos »

To everyone having issues with the console, it seems that it's out of date per the thread. Basic logic says that when a game updates, files and addresses may be changed, rendering things like pointers to be incorrect/useless. Now, not ALL of them will be broken (Check the CT; some still work), and you may be lucky to have working ones for the things you need.

That all said, there's not going to be an update to anything in this thread by sunbeam due to the amount of times the game updates and the work hehas to redo every time it updates which is often. Hotfixes are easy to produce, so looking for an update won't be a thing unless someone else (maybe yourself) makes one.

Making a cheat table isn't hard if you're looking to do basic stuff like scanning for variables (It's built into Cheat Engine as a tutorial), but writing the code to make a script does require time and knowledge of some...Thing. I've looked at the script writer thing on CE years ago and the tutorial completely lost me at that part, but I guess that means I have to learn something if I want a table that works.

We're in a time where people are finding they have more free time to do things for one reason or another. This is the perfect time to practice making some basic (or advanced) tables and share them. Honestly, with so many people sitting at home, with (and probably on) a computer, you have so much time and there are many resources to teach yourself or learn how to do this. Jim Burton (developer of Sonic 3D Blast and the LEGO games) taught Youtube viewers how to do some super basic Assembly for some Sega stuff, and how to write code for "your own Sonic game".

Unfortunately I'm still an essential worker so I don't have said time, but maybe I'll give it a go. Sunbeam and all the other table creators are highly underappreciated imo. I personally appreciate the amount of work you put into this. It's not just "make script, put into table", or anything like that. You have to first have the knowledge for all of this and that takes TIME. There's a lot of time invested into this that you don't get paid for. You only get internet thanks and what does that even amount to? So honestly, I do appreciate the work you've done. I made an account just to say all this because I took the time to download something of yours, may as well take the time to thank you and recognize you (as much as I can) for the work you've put into this.

Maybe I should get back into trying to lean making cheat tables. I have a Metroidvania game that I made a super basic one that had issues with it. I've long since forgotten the name of the game; guess I'm starting there. It was actually kinda fun learning how to do it.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ReignOfChaos wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:50 pm
I have a Metroidvania game
I'm playing one at the moment: HOB. I hear mentioning of another one, but styles are different: Valfaris. If it's neither one, then I dunno :) Thought I'd mention them. HOB is mad nice, long, story's decent and game play not that frustrating ;) You might enjoy it.

ReignOfChaos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ReignOfChaos »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:22 am
ReignOfChaos wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:50 pm
I have a Metroidvania game
I'm playing one at the moment: HOB. I hear mentioning of another one, but styles are different: Valfaris. If it's neither one, then I dunno :) Thought I'd mention them. HOB is mad nice, long, story's decent and game play not that frustrating ;) You might enjoy it.
It wasn't that one. I wish I could remember because it played really well for an h-game, which is what kept me playing. It really does focus heavily on the gameplay aspect of it and was phenomenal even with small bits of h-game content. Still, I'll look into HOB. I've come to find I like the aspect of Metroidvania's after playing Metroid Fusion and the other game I can't remember. Thanks for the suggestion!

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

The gameplay ones for that particular genre (Or the really good ones for that matter. ~ ) are rarely if ever translated or even fan patch localized so that might make it easier to track down if it was translated that is as there's a lot less to go through, Kickstarter and similar revived things a bit even if the adult content is usually the first to go for those.

As to Borderlands 3 the changelog for this update looks like the devs fixed a good number of issues but it also started up a new event and initial support for another DLC with more patches and hotfixes coming in so it doesn't seem like updates for this game will quiet down anytime soon and depending on how it's selling (Really well apparently.) there's also the possibility of a second season or just focusing on more events and mixing in free weekends and what not to keep interest up and sales going as with most Gaming As A Service oriented titles nowadays.

Mostly just working on the existing backlog while waiting on updating to quiet down, not everything launches in a complete mess that's barely playable at least but who knows what the situation will look like for this soon to come next generation of games and the new hardware and current trends.

EDIT: Borderlands 3 specifically seems fairly OK, there were a number of stability fixes but that's nothing new and then some UI and gameplay fixes plus someone apparently likes this Moze character and that got a good number of buffs and changes.

[Link]

So some update version whatever it might be for April 23rd and all sorts of fixes and Revenge of the Cartel is now live.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

..and 77.6GB in size. What the actual fuck?..

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Oof if the Epic Games Store version actually downloads the entire title again that seems like a pretty big oversight, Steam version did a 3 GB update though it takes a while to patch the existing files but the current file sizes of games being nearly 100 Gigabyte now or even more once DLC and such are added doing a full download is no fun at all even with a decent internet service provider.

Plus with the situation being pretty tough even here there's been periodic instability from the ISP's and less than optimal speeds.

EDIT: But hopefully it's either a glitch or it just for whatever reason shows the total file size and then only downloads the required data.
Would hope EGS utilizes delta compressed updates, Win10 store had problems with updates too initially but if they can sort that out so can the other store fronts.
(Well, mostly sort it out at least as from what I hear the situation isn't quite perfect for UWP on PC even a few years later.)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It's surely a glitch.. NOT!

Yes, yes, I'm looking again at the title to see what changed :P And why everyone and their dog is whining.

BR,
Sun

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Oh the total size I got confused (Not an entirely new thing there.) and mistook it for just the update size but yeah the base file size alone is 72 GB here and the total game folder size is currently 86.4 GB (Dandelion and Hibiscus meaning the internal names of two DLC packs.) which was a bit of a surprise on install compared to the prior games even if this now uses Unreal Engine 4 instead of Unreal Engin 3 and a nice jump in asset quality and other changes. :D

EDIT: Updates whether from regular monthly releases or some longer hiatus and then surprise one (Final Fantasy 12 yesterday for a example of that sort of thing.) now that games are 50+ Gigabyte in size and needing to install and check on stuff again must be pretty cumbersome and the file size makes it difficult to keep the titles installed because it just takes up so much storage space.

Just some thought I suppose and now with games expected to keep being actively supported for a year or more on top of that too.
Not exactly surprising that longer term maintenance of these tables can not be expected to be updated or maintained forever plus all other factors and situations like real life also. :)

Well I'm not that good at this, liking the explanations and tutorials too even if much of the in-depth details are above my knowledge and skill level.
Plenty of time to learn I guess, there's that at least.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

God mode was the best feature of this table

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

sebastianyyz wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:14 pm
You have a script in [ Debug ] section called " Unreal Engine 'god' :) ". Try it out.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:48 pm
sebastianyyz wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:14 pm
You have a script in [ Debug ] section called " Unreal Engine 'god' :) ". Try it out.
Thank you. That worked
Last edited by sebastianyyz on Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.