Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by a_busy_man »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:39 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:28 am
dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:18 am

You need to add it manually.
just make sure if you use a sword for this, but wanna make a katana, change the weapon type to katana for it to actually be a katana. You can find all the IDs for the attachments in the google doc. I will add it to the table later.
In mine there is no need for that, the option where the name it is has also the type included, so it you can swap a sword for a katana without worrying about the type since it would change automatically.

The passives,etc, you still need to add them manually.

-----

Added dropdowns on Attachments. Some weren't on the excel but I had them on weapons. dallezh, check and update the excel if you can with the new items/accesories/armors/weapons/attachemnts. A good excel is always good to have.
Wait how did you make it change item type and ID at the same time? maybe this can be used for the weapon appearence change I made a video about.
My table has the Item ID asdress duplicated, but the new one is 4 byte instead of 2byte. This one includes the type on the data, so all the IDs are unique, which doesn't happen with the 2Byte version.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:41 am
dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:39 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:28 am

In mine there is no need for that, the option where the name it is has also the type included, so it you can swap a sword for a katana without worrying about the type since it would change automatically.

The passives,etc, you still need to add them manually.

-----

Added dropdowns on Attachments. Some weren't on the excel but I had them on weapons. dallezh, check and update the excel if you can with the new items/accesories/armors/weapons/attachemnts. A good excel is always good to have.
Wait how did you make it change item type and ID at the same time? maybe this can be used for the weapon appearence change I made a video about.
My table has the Item ID asdress duplicated, but the new one is 4 byte instead of 2byte. This one includes the type on the data, so all the IDs are unique, which doesn't happen with the 2Byte version.
oh

danver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by danver »

still not working i did say this is a cracked game not steam so not sure if thats why

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

danver wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:46 am
still not working i did say this is a cracked game not steam so not sure if thats why
no idea if it works on cracked games.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Updated my table to have all items 4byte so they automatically changes item type.
Also added all the incarnation skill ids for easy swaps on equipment.
Attachments
Sword Art Online AL.CT
(367.95 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

Added several more options to dropdowns. Including some equiment NPC-only. Those are at the bottom of the dropdown so they are easy to differentiate.

Edit: Finished to put the dropdown for all NPC items that I have unlcoked at the moment. They all have theis variant up to +5
Attachments
Launch_Game.CT
Edit:Finished to put the dropdown for all NPC items that I have unlcoked at the moment. They all have theis variant up to +5
(335 KiB) Downloaded 40 times

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:10 am
Added several more options to dropdowns. Including some equiment NPC-only. Those are at the bottom of the dropdown so they are easy to differentiate.

Edit: Finished to put the dropdown for all NPC items that I have unlcoked at the moment. They all have theis variant up to +5
I recommend adding some info for it, since it's not IDs you can just go ahead and use.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

I added dummy pointers for the attire/visualize options(not working).
Also added credits to contributers in the extras. If you contributed, but doesn't see your name, please tell me and I add it.
Attachments
Sword Art Online AL.CT
(379.59 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
Last edited by dallezh on Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

Unless this has been tweaked, the Incarnation dropdown (when for using with armor/accessories) is incorrect, seems to be using the values to place incarnation type buffs on non-incarnation slots. The incarnation dropdown should be values should be 0-60 and 1000-1060 rather.

bottom "Incarnation" is a entry I created to allow manual input of numbers, top one is the one with dropdown support, and I'm hovering over a piece of armor with the Lightning Incarnation +1 in it, which happens to be value 1056

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

Genesis wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:46 am
Unless this has been tweaked, the Incarnation dropdown (when for using with armor/accessories) is incorrect, seems to be using the values to place incarnation type buffs on non-incarnation slots. The incarnation dropdown should be values should be 0-60 and 1000-1060 rather.

bottom "Incarnation" is a entry I created to allow manual input of numbers, top one is the one with dropdown support, and I'm hovering over a piece of armor with the Lightning Incarnation +1 in it, which happens to be value 1056
which table is that?
Because I think the IDs are 4byte to automatically change the item type too.
Last edited by dallezh on Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

should be yours. let me check the newest table you posted.
edit-
Its the same in your new table. the incarnations dropdown is using the attachment values for the incarnations.
Using those values on a incarnation slot results in a "bugged" incarnation.
Last edited by Genesis on Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

no changes to that, I copied over the option from a_busy_man, since he made it 4byte.

EDIT: scratch that, the incarnation in equipment is changed with skill ID
Last edited by dallezh on Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

For example, Lightning Incarnation in a attachment slot is 36506, but in the Incarnation slot it is 56, or 1056 for the +1 version.

dallezh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dallezh »

if you are trying to change an armors incarnation, then you have to use the skill id 1, the 1 inside item id, is to change the incarnations in your inventory, not on equipment.

a_busy_man
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by a_busy_man »

dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:36 am
a_busy_man wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:10 am

I recommend adding some info for it, since it's not IDs you can just go ahead and use.
I put the NPC names after the item and positoned them at the end for that reason.
dallezh wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:50 am
no changes to that, I copied over the option from a_busy_man, since he made it 4byte.

EDIT: scratch that, the incarnation in equipment is changed with skill ID
Well, I didn't make a dropdown for Incarnations until you put it, I had it for Attachments
Attachments
Launch_Game.CT
Modifies the dropdowns of mood so that those without bedscene (and Fizel because the count of bedscenes goes to Linel sicne the scene is for both) can't get put past 8, since that it is the max value obtenible playing normally for those characters.
(335.6 KiB) Downloaded 36 times