Warcraft III Reforged

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GasQueen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Warcraft III Reforged

Post by GasQueen »

Hey Gid. Thanks a lot for your work! Any chance there'll be an update for lastest game version? 1.36.0.20257

Also, I remember someone made a table with godmode and a lot of hero attributes adressess for TFT way back. It would be cool to mess around with that aswell. Thank you!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Igotdis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Igotdis »

GasQueen wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:00 pm
Hey Gid. Thanks a lot for your work! Any chance there'll be an update for lastest game version? 1.36.0.20257

Also, I remember someone made a table with godmode and a lot of hero attributes adressess for TFT way back. It would be cool to mess around with that aswell. Thank you!
Definitely second this, being able to modify how many attributes you get on Level Up always made a lot of the custom maps more fun

quang.billy.79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by quang.billy.79 »

Could you add the "Base Intelligent" option too? I mean there are Base Agi and Base Str, but no Base Int. I try to find Base int by looking at some address around Base Str and Base Agi but no luck. Also, some HP, MP pointers are necessary too

Nippah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nippah »

[edited]
affected ai as well :sleep:
Last edited by Nippah on Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GasQueen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GasQueen »

I tried to mess around, read and study how to find the pointers for the heroes, locate attributes' addresses, but had no luck finding them. Could someone here with such knowledge please update the table for current game version?

Nippah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nippah »

Undead campaign Chapter 7 - The Siege of Dalaran
it seems like player is not Purple 04.
Doesnt work GOLD, WOOD etc.
then what color am i ???

GasQueen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GasQueen »

I will appreciate anyone's help to update this cheat table to the current game version. I so wanna try and have some fun using this :D

franky12345
Cheater
Cheater

Post by franky12345 »

someone must add the hacks that permanently active the cheast passwords like for example "greedisgood(9999)" so we don't have to keep typinh them at the start of every damn mission , we also need an infinite health hack that doesn't include one hit kill

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

hi is there really no chance for a invulnerabilty option for this one? (without the one hit kill)???

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Reaper1222 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:46 pm
hi is there really no chance for a invulnerabilty option for this one? (without the one hit kill)???
What are you talking about? Where in THIS table are the features you mentioned?...

GasQueen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GasQueen »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:03 pm
Reaper1222 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:46 pm
What are you talking about? Where in THIS table are the features you mentioned?...
I think he was just suggesting that option to be included. I remember a different table for an older version of tft which had a "God mode" option to activate, and it actually acted as if I had typed whosyourdaddy.

SunBeam, I know you said this wasn't worth the work, but could you maybe reconsider and try to make an updated table, with more options included? Thanks!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

GasQueen wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:29 pm
SunBeam, I know you said this wasn't worth the work, but could you maybe reconsider and try to make an updated table, with more options included? Thanks!
I already have a table for the game:

It's true I've not updated it in a while, but that's a cake walk. I'd have to check it out and can be made available in my [Link].

!* BIG NOTE: IT WILL NOT WORK FOR PEOPLE WITH AMD CPUS *!

BR,
Sun

Didocomin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Didocomin »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:18 pm
GasQueen wrote:

It's true I've not updated it in a while, but that's a cake walk. I'd have to check it out and can be made available in my [Link].

BR,
Sun
I'm sorry do you have the link of it? Can I download?

Jokalas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jokalas »

SunBeam wrote:
GasQueen wrote:

BR,
Sun
I'd quite happily pay for it if you updated it to the current version. It's a pain to work with and my brain is mush so I'd happily avoid the headache.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Jokalas wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:54 am
SunBeam wrote:
GasQueen wrote:

BR,
Sun
I'd quite happily pay for it if you updated it to the current version. It's a pain to work with and my brain is mush so I'd happily avoid the headache.
Will do.. only if you confirm you are using an Intel CPU. It won't work on AMD CPUs.