HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
StarkSint
Cheater
Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by StarkSint »

Using the mechs, you can force enter the bunkers that require two people to open, but the loot does not generate until the bunker door opens.

Otherwise the mechs and unreleased stuff are all defiantly a work-in-progress and seems to be wonky.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

q8despair
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by q8despair »

all cheats works ( page one)
and i mean all of them!
if cheats dont work for you, i suggest track down wer u went wrong, don't blame the ct!

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Soldier3412 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:18 am
Can you remember the page, im reading from 20 to 37 cant find the fix to stamina
Edit: its fine, i found it thanks anyways
I am also getting tired of the massive shitposting in this thread.

Soldier3412
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Soldier3412 »

Yeah guys, i had a previous one with stamina broken, now all works fine. You did a great job!

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

Link to the zip file right here :
>>>>>>>>>>>> [Link] <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Edit : New folder called "Original Files" added, as the name suggests it has the original files for convenience.

------------------------------------------------------Tutorial Video --------------------------------------------------------------

I keep getting PM's of people asking for help, so I thought I would throw together a simple quick video tutorial with a simple mega of the files needed for the new comers or otherwise, credit where due, please check out the authors of the original files listed below :

-----

Hex Swapped Stratagems by Dekutheguy:
Dekutheguy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:09 am
Heres my new one. has both mechs, both vehicles, as well as the stinger and the commando

pass is dekuku
generated_stratagem_settings.zip
-----

Cheat Tool created by Emoisback :
emoisback wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:04 pm
Thanks to @gir489 and anyone that contribute on This thread

You still need OLD EXE

This is PoC that i create to learn about asm injection using C# on 64bit application / game.

Feature is :

Inf Health + Invulnerable
Inf Granades
Inf Ammo
Inf Syringes
Inf Stamina
Inf Strategems
Inf Mission Time
No Reload
Max Resources

How to use :
Open with administrator,
then open the game.
cheat automatic active.

[Link]

Password : emoisback

HellDivers2Hack-POC.rar

Please if you test it and its work reply because i dont know its work on other or only me, still learning.
-----
Last edited by Kekner on Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:19 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Beast_mode
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Beast_mode »

Thank you so for the mechs!! everything works perfect

has anyone body found a way to get multiple medals? like the CE pick up 5 resources

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

Beast_mode wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:01 pm

has anyone body found a way to get multiple medals? like the CE pick up 5 resources
medals are server locked sadly

BeromeGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeromeGamer »

XlibshuaX wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:15 pm
Beast_mode wrote:

Yea it seems like the best way is enable as many cheats as possible and just spam the "kill 185 robots" missions. If you just place like 40 mortars you can finish it in like 5 minutes or less. On helldive difficulty you get 8 medals. Just have to do that over and over again. Very boring, but it works

AJonesy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AJonesy »

Anyone know if CE affects other people in game? Like if I join a friend's match with infinite ammo, do they also get infinite ammo? Do I have to be the host of a game to take advantage of CE?

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

AJonesy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:53 pm
Anyone know if CE affects other people in game? Like if I join a friend's match with infinite ammo, do they also get infinite ammo? Do I have to be the host of a game to take advantage of CE?
They do not get anything like inf ammo or stims or anything, they will get duped samples at the end of the game tho, and even with stratagems if you unlock the dev locked ones, the ones you replaced will be shown to the other players.

For example if you swapped the recoilless rifle with the exo suit, you would see the icon for the exo suit and be able to equip it but the other players will just see the icon for the recoilless rifle. its not until you get into the game that the other players can see the huge mech you spawned in

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

Just a thought, anyone know if its possible to swap boosters with other boosters? im currently trying to find out... no idea what im doing tho if someone has a better idea

VirgoMae
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VirgoMae »

Hey, I've been trying to get the Nuke Hex to work but it isn't. Is it because it's a mission stratagem?
I see someone said they replaced it with the napalm strike but is it possible to replace it with something else?
I want to keep spamming nukes so I can complete the kill 185 missions faster. At the same time not replace LAV stratagem that was shared here.
Thanks

Antartiida
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Antartiida »

XlibshuaX wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:15 pm
Beast_mode wrote:

Do we know if the Requisition Slips (yellow currency to purchase weapons and stratogems) are server sided too or there's a way to get max resources on that too?

Dekutheguy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dekutheguy »

VirgoMae wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:10 pm
Hey, I've been trying to get the Nuke Hex to work but it isn't. Is it because it's a mission stratagem?
I see someone said they replaced it with the napalm strike but is it possible to replace it with something else?
I want to keep spamming nukes so I can complete the kill 185 missions faster. At the same time not replace LAV stratagem that was shared here.
Thanks
I'll do some testing to see if i can get it over something else and post an updated file with everything from before plus nuke.

Edit: Got it working over Expendable AT
Includes both mehcs, both vehicles, stinger missle, commando missiles, and Nuke

pass is dekuku
generated_stratagem_settings + Nuke.zip
(11.33 KiB) Downloaded 414 times

foxman1222
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by foxman1222 »

Kekner wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:41 pm
[Link]

I keep getting PM's of people asking for help, so I thought I would throw together a simple quick video tutorial with a simple mega of the files needed for the new comers or otherwise, credit where due, please check out the authors of the original files listed below :

-----

Hex Swapped Stratagems by Dekutheguy:
Dekutheguy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:09 am
Heres my new one. has both mechs, both vehicles, as well as the stinger and the commando

pass is dekuku
generated_stratagem_settings.zip
-----

Cheat Tool created by Emoisback :
emoisback wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:04 pm
Thanks to @gir489 and anyone that contribute on This thread

You still need OLD EXE

This is PoC that i create to learn about asm injection using C# on 64bit application / game.

Feature is :

Inf Health + Invulnerable
Inf Granades
Inf Ammo
Inf Syringes
Inf Stamina
Inf Strategems
Inf Mission Time
No Reload
Max Resources

How to use :
Open with administrator,
then open the game.
cheat automatic active.

[Link]

Password : emoisback

HellDivers2Hack-POC.rar

Please if you test it and its work reply because i dont know its work on other or only me, still learning.
-----

A little confused. I downloaded the mega file, but this file that you told us about has all the new stuff in it, like Max resources. and infinite stratagems. How do I get this to work? Because when I click on the link, it sends me to Github. And when I download it, it's just files. There's no exe Thank you for your time. I am incredibly new at this