z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by EvenLess »

Noway3 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:48 am
Hi All,
I have made another update to viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868
  • Update: 2023-09-22:
    1. New feature: "Merged" objects (array, dict and SQLite database)

The "Merged" database is consolidated from all _merged.lsf data files extracted from the game. These where off the radar until now.
      It is supposed, to my knowledge, to be a comprehensive list of all 'character', 'trigger', 'item', 'scenery', 'LevelTemplate' and other FX effects.
      for example: if you are looking for a specific character or a specific item, search for that name in the "DisplayNameEnglish" column. You should then find the MapKey of it (e.g. to summon it) and the UUID of the template (to spawn an instance of it).

WARNING: these files are relatively BIG, around 300 MB, they contains a total of 475,746 game objects!

ALSO: It is still work in progress: I am working on:
      (1) filling in the empty cells recursively from their template values to make it easier to sort out and browse thru .
      And (2) I will also split it to make it easier to download and browse, starting with 'character' (4126 rows) and 'item' list (54408 rows) which seems the most interesting for us (the other stuff could be of interest for modders)
Great work. I'm curious how long it took you to index all the _merged.lsx files :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

J2sav wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:22 am
ShadowfeindX wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:38 am
BRazredge wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:46 am

Use the "On Demand" cheat to add experience, and you can edit the script to add more than 100 XP. Just make it so it'll add enough XP for you to level up. No need to save and load or all that hassle. It's also much more stable/safe.
Not even close to the same thing. That forces every companion to also level up, including ones you haven't met yet, and also doesn't allow you to go past lvl 12. There's a reason there are 2 different options.
is there any way to get it working again or do i just have to wait till the cheat engine gets an update
you just need to fix the aobscanmodule pattern. here is a quick fix till Zanzer officially fixes it
search for
Spoiler
C3 48 83 ?? ?? 48 8B ?? ?? 45 33 C0 48 8B ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 00 48 83 ?? ?? C3
change to
Spoiler
CC 48 83 ?? ?? 48 8B ?? ?? 45 33 C0 48 8B ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 00 48 83 ?? ?? C3 CC CC CC CC CC 48 89 5C 24 08

IHateRegistering
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IHateRegistering »

knightjedi wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:22 pm
KrimsonKlaw wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 4:36 pm
Anyone know how to remove the Aura of Murder passive? It seems I have it permanently even after long resting. I tried enabling and disabling on the table but it still shows and doesn't go away.
add this passive MAG_Bhaalist_Aura_Of_Murder_Passive
and turn it off before you remove it
How does one do this? The aura of murder cheat has made this playthrough ridiculously annoying and I'd love to be rid of it. I tried disabling it by modifying the cheat itself and it just won't work.
Last edited by IHateRegistering on Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

J2sav
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by J2sav »

machine4578 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:28 pm
J2sav wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:22 am
ShadowfeindX wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:38 am

Not even close to the same thing. That forces every companion to also level up, including ones you haven't met yet, and also doesn't allow you to go past lvl 12. There's a reason there are 2 different options.
is there any way to get it working again or do i just have to wait till the cheat engine gets an update
you just need to fix the aobscanmodule pattern. here is a quick fix till Zanzer officially fixes it
search for
Spoiler
C3 48 83 ?? ?? 48 8B ?? ?? 45 33 C0 48 8B ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 00 48 83 ?? ?? C3
change to
Spoiler
CC 48 83 ?? ?? 48 8B ?? ?? 45 33 C0 48 8B ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 00 48 83 ?? ?? C3 CC CC CC CC CC 48 89 5C 24 08
this worked thank you.

Nippah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nippah »

hi
is there here cheat to Always Maximum DAMAGE Roll? (So for example shortsword have 1-9 Damage, so he always hit 9 Damage + Modificators)

Raticus79
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Raticus79 »

Noway3 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:48 am
Hi All,
I have made another update to viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868
  • Update: 2023-09-22:
    1. New feature: "Merged" objects (array, dict and SQLite database)

The "Merged" database is consolidated from all _merged.lsf data files extracted from the game. These where off the radar until now.
      It is supposed, to my knowledge, to be a comprehensive list of all 'character', 'trigger', 'item', 'scenery', 'LevelTemplate' and other FX effects.
      for example: if you are looking for a specific character or a specific item, search for that name in the "DisplayNameEnglish" column. You should then find the MapKey of it (e.g. to summon it) and the UUID of the template (to spawn an instance of it).

WARNING: these files are relatively BIG, around 300 MB, they contains a total of 475,746 game objects!

ALSO: It is still work in progress: I am working on:
      (1) filling in the empty cells recursively from their template values to make it easier to sort out and browse thru .
      And (2) I will also split it to make it easier to download and browse, starting with 'character' (4126 rows) and 'item' list (54408 rows) which seems the most interesting for us (the other stuff could be of interest for modders)
If if works with your setup, could try duckdb for more compact storage.

alexhorus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alexhorus »

hello everyone,

After a bug with lae zel in my game (impossible to add her in my group for the GITHYANKI quest), the patch 3 released yesterday has kill this quest by updating it saying that I kill her in the camp...

so I try to find a sollution to resurect her or add her or reboot the quest

I have try to replicate the command to add Minsc but impossible, can someone could help me to have the correct command ?

thx so much

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Fixed Force Level Up
Attachments
bg3.CT
--- Game v4.1.1.3732833 --- Table v10 ---
(522.89 KiB) Downloaded 108165 times

IHateRegistering
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IHateRegistering »

Zanzer wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:15 pm
Fixed Force Level Up
Awesome, thanks.
Anything for Aura of Murder?

DandelionRoses
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DandelionRoses »

EvenLess wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:01 pm
You could try setting/removing some of the related flags, to see if you can get the item to spawn afterwards, or in other ways progress the quest.

As for the TemplateName attribute in the file Patch1\Mods\GustavDev\Levels\CTY_Main_A\Items\_merged.lsf.lsx (the file containing the item in question), that simply references the template of "Stained Book". So I would assume this is just the same as ParentTemplateId in the actual RootTemplates files. It's just "inheriting" the referenced template, and then adding the differences on top of that.

Ok I feel like I may be a little dumb but - have you updated the .sqlite3 database and/or .CT file since this post and I just haven't found the updated post/files? I don't have Flags as an option when using BG3 Commander.

AxelsChakram
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AxelsChakram »

Has anyone made a more streamlined item spawner for the newest version of the game yet? I had been using Evenless' but now none of those tables are working for me and it made life so easy.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

IHateRegistering wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:22 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:15 pm
Fixed Force Level Up
Awesome, thanks.
Anything for Aura of Murder?
Just turn it off...

Masqurin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Masqurin »

Savvra wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:46 pm
Quick update:

Spawning a new Rolan before the original (imminently dying) Rolan came into View allowed me to talk to him as if I'd just saved him from the shadows. I then continued towards the original Roland, saved him, and repeated the conversation again. After this, there were two Rolans on the map, but upon saving and reloading there now seems to only be one (the original).

As far as I can tell Rolan has been saved and the quest to save his siblings is progressing as normal. I tested this by spawning his siblings and talking to them, which updated the journal as if they and Rolan were alive. Hopefully, there will be no unforeseen issues later on.
Hi, how did you spawn a new Rolan?

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

HenryEx wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:58 pm
Noway3 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:22 pm
For the LUA Console Command list I was using the "story_header.div" file that came with the scripts during data extraction. That was a text file listing all the commands with more details for the parameters. For some unknown reason (to me) I cannot find it back when extracting the data file ... I still have a local copy of it but I have found another source for all these functions here:

[Link] ... have a look there!

for example this function that I use in my scripts for cleanly spawning items "nearby":

Code: Select all

---@param sourceX number
---@param sourceY number
---@param sourceZ number
---@param radius number
---@param object GUIDSTRING
---@param avoidDangerousSurfaces integer
---@return number validPositionX
---@return number validPositionY
---@return number validPositionZ
function Osi.FindValidPosition(sourceX, sourceY, sourceZ, radius, object, avoidDangerousSurfaces) end
It translates, in CE LUA, to this:

Code: Select all

function FindValidPosition(X,Y,Z,Radius,Object)
  SetArgToFloat(0,X)
  SetArgToFloat(1,Z) -- YES coordinates are inverted internally!
  SetArgToFloat(2,Y)
  SetArgToFloat(3,Radius)
  SetArgToString(4,Object)
  SetArgToInteger(5, 1) -- AvoidDangerousSurfaces
  ClearArg(6)
  ClearArg(7)
  ClearArg(8)
  ExecuteCall("FindValidPosition")
  _ValidX = GetArgAsFloat(6)
  _ValidZ = GetArgAsFloat(7)
  _ValidY = GetArgAsFloat(8)
  return _ValidX, _ValidY, _ValidZ
end
I knew i came across a huge list of console commands a month or so ago but when i googled for it recently, i turned up nothing. I guess i remembered right, that's probably the list i remembered. Thanks for pointing me towards it.

So, we can access all the Osi commands via the CE LUA console with this.

Is there a way we can access the game's databases through it, too? Would be useful, since we could for example quickly get a list of all playable characters by using something like Osi.DB_Players:Get( ) and apply commands or cheats to all of them.
Well, you have the list now and you can guess most the parameters and function usage from their names but ... here is another gold mine that I found for it: [Link]. - THE Osiris Engine Wiki, as simple as that!

You will find in this wiki detailed infromation about all the functions and their use but keep in mind that this wiki refers to an older version of Osiris engine, the "Divinity engine" made for another Larian Studios game. So not everything is 100% relevant for Baldur's Gates 3.

Publishing the new Osiris information, for BG3, is on Larian Studios agenda.

IAmJello
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IAmJello »

I am trying to add spell points but they do not save , is it not possible? I tried adding > saving > loading with no luck. Any ideas?

edit: Spell points I do not have access to yet in game do save (3 and above) but when I reach lvl 3 spells they'll revert to original amount too