z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Liks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3 uuids

Post by Liks »

Hello,

First off, that is some amazing work on the table. I had a ton of fun using it. Thank you for uploading it, and keeping it updated.

Though I was wondering in the command "Transform into Mind Flayer" you put extra uuids of characters and I was looking for Rafael's. May I ask you what uuid this character has? If not maybe where to look for it?

Have a great day o(^-^)o

Liks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by EvenLess »

Noway3 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:52 pm
  • Update: 2023-09-01:

I have refreshed all the JSON and the EXCEL sheets to include Patch2 updates for all items, spells, etc ... and translations.
I found that your RootTemplates dump was lacking all translations, even seemed to lack the GUID for looking up the translation. I'm guessing your script read the "value" rather than the "handle" attribute. Also lacked a few childnodes that are useful (tags, slot). I'm guessing you only included the actual RootTemplates, missing the things that are hidden in the TimelineTemplates.

I made a fresh dump that can be downloaded from [Link].
All [Link], [Link] and [Link] are available.

I have also made the PowerShell scripts for parsing the UnpackedData ([Link], [Link], [Link]) available. You are more than welcome to use them as reference if you want, for inspiration (I always like inspiration).

Nickkita09
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nickkita09 »

EvenLess wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:46 pm
Nickkita09 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:18 pm
ptyler wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:15 pm

can confirm that doing this does finally make it work. I downloaded the whole folder repo you linked to further up the page and once loaded into the game i closed the console window that says the script is executed and then did the 'Restore and Show' option to finally make the window appear. thank you!
is it possible for you to do a step by step guide? Thank you in advance
There's a link to a [Link] in my original post.
Just add the step of closing the window and doing the restore/open one more time.
I have manage to bring up the form but the search function isnt working including the drop down menu, everything just blank. I have tried all the different methods that people posted above non seem to work. Do you reckon it have to do with the game client or mods? im playing on GoG client.

AnhSolo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnhSolo »

EvenLess wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:06 pm
321123 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:10 am
EvenLess wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:33 pm
The Baldur's Gate 3 Commander
Let me start by thanking you for the awesome sorting idea,
unfortunately, while the script attaches and turns green, when i click on "restore and show " nothing happens any ideas?
I downloaded the table shared on this post.
All but actually adding/removing should work without the game being launched, attached or anything. My best guess is that the Window position might have been saved into the form, and so the Window might be opened at a position outside your screen.

I've made a few modificiations, and added a small script to reset form position. The updated table are uploaded to [Link] and attached to this post.

The script will simply move the form to top/left corner of main display, resize to minimum size (1280x720) and bring to front. You can also just copy/paste this snippet into the existing table to add just the script.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>5</ID>
      <Description>"Reset Form Position"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript Async="1">[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
FormBG3Commander.Top = 0
FormBG3Commander.Left = 0
FormBG3Commander.Width = 1280
FormBG3Commander.Height = 720
FormBG3Commander.show()
FormBG3Commander.bringToFront()
{$asm}
nop
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Dimensionist wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:59 am
momoception wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:38 am

I cannot get it to work, following the steps in the video.

Is it compatible with mods?
Same. Might be a mod issue, but the other cheat table seems to be working fine with my mods.
I haven't used any mods, so I have no idea about compatibility issues, if any. I don't see why there should be any compatibility issues with mods though.

While at it, I put all the BG3 crap in a folder and [Link].
Hello may i ask, when i tried to load commander table, i kept getting "Failed to create win32 control, error 1400: invalid window handle". May i ask is there a way for me to go around this? The commander table kept pop up and disappear. Sorry im kinda stupid at all of this

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3 uuids

Post by Zanzer »

Liks wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:18 pm
Hello,

First off, that is some amazing work on the table. I had a ton of fun using it. Thank you for uploading it, and keeping it updated.

Though I was wondering in the command "Transform into Mind Flayer" you put extra uuids of characters and I was looking for Rafael's. May I ask you what uuid this character has? If not maybe where to look for it?

Have a great day o(^-^)o

Liks.
Any of these?

"e7e3c5ee-b26d-43e0-874c-0776a6b20221"--BASE_Demon_Raphael
"f5e9cb22-70c4-46ba-bff8-ed9fe8dfb1c8"--LOW_Raphael_MonsterForm
"0139f697-c8d4-428f-a103-f9b03e5b9ce0"--LOW_Raphael_SoulAggregate_Explosive (Unstable Soul Aggregate)
"c4f8689e-ada6-42b1-9c3b-75b5587a12bc"--LOW_Raphael_SoulAggregate_Screaming (Screaming Soul Aggregate)
"08cdea88-8b89-4b8c-9d1a-b7577e738b96"--Merregon_Raphael (Vengeful Merregon)
"48a2d0cd-cb46-4165-ac13-977283ee5320"--Merregon_Raphael_BossFight
"1f9da419-8224-42e8-894a-8907cb978360"--QUEST_Monitor_DevilForm (Raphael)
"4877074c-bfd1-4ba5-9c8a-be33a3640e81"--QUEST_Monitor_Incubus (Raphael)
"05e26fef-0d5b-4b67-a652-b7813f0b6d04"--Shapeshift_Raphael_NormalForm_FX_01 (Raphael)

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Nickkita09 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:41 pm
EvenLess wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:46 pm
Nickkita09 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:18 pm

is it possible for you to do a step by step guide? Thank you in advance
There's a link to a [Link] in my original post.
Just add the step of closing the window and doing the restore/open one more time.
I have manage to bring up the form but the search function isnt working including the drop down menu, everything just blank. I have tried all the different methods that people posted above non seem to work. Do you reckon it have to do with the game client or mods? im playing on GoG client.
If it shows up, but is blank, then it usually helps when I close the window and restore/show again from the menu. I'm learning this as I go, so there's probably things I've done incorrectly as to how to properly create the form.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

AnhSolo wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:49 pm
EvenLess wrote:
321123 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:10 am

Let me start by thanking you for the awesome sorting idea,
unfortunately, while the script attaches and turns green, when i click on "restore and show " nothing happens any ideas?
I downloaded the table shared on this post.
All but actually adding/removing should work without the game being launched, attached or anything. My best guess is that the Window position might have been saved into the form, and so the Window might be opened at a position outside your screen.

I've made a few modificiations, and added a small script to reset form position. The updated table are uploaded to [Link] and attached to this post.

The script will simply move the form to top/left corner of main display, resize to minimum size (1280x720) and bring to front. You can also just copy/paste this snippet into the existing table to add just the script.

<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>5</ID>
      <LastState/>
{$lua}
FormBG3Commander.Top = 0
FormBG3Commander.show()
{$asm}
nop
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Dimensionist wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:59 am

Same. Might be a mod issue, but the other cheat table seems to be working fine with my mods.
I haven't used any mods, so I have no idea about compatibility issues, if any. I don't see why there should be any compatibility issues with mods though.

Hello may i ask, when i tried to load commander table, i kept getting "Failed to create win32 control, error 1400: invalid window handle". May i ask is there a way for me to go around this? The commander table kept pop up and disappear. Sorry im kinda stupid at all of this
Hmm, that's a new one. Haven't seen that error myself. As I'm still learning Cheat Table, I don't really know why you're getting that error. Maybe some of the CE/Trainer gurus know why.

I'm curious if you can edit the form (where you select Restore and show). I don't really know how it helps me know what's happening, but I'm still curious.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Uploaded a fresh database. It's only really of interest to the table builders right now, as I haven't added the required code to handle the new Flags, Tags, Templates tables I added to the database. Of course anyone could use it with a SQLite DB Browser to view/search the data.
Note that it's 40 MB in size.
[Link]

AnhSolo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnhSolo »

EvenLess wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:02 pm
AnhSolo wrote:
EvenLess wrote:

<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>5</ID>
      <LastState/>
{$lua}
FormBG3Commander.Top = 0
FormBG3Commander.show()
{$asm}
nop
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Hmm, that's a new one. Haven't seen that error myself. As I'm still learning Cheat Table, I don't really know why you're getting that error. Maybe some of the CE/Trainer gurus know why.

I'm curious if you can edit the form (where you select Restore and show). I don't really know how it helps me know what's happening, but I'm still curious.
The table kinda flashes but disappear immediately once. Then after that everytime i click hide/show it would give that error

Azefa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Azefa »

Guys, how can I add Musical Instrument Proficiency to my main character? Without adding extra feats or tags. Help please!

Banemage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Banemage »

Is there a way to permanently add "warp" unlimited uses, and effects like "detect thoughts/ speak with animals/ see invis/ etc"? id like to add them and continue without needing the CE open each time

sosbrigate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sosbrigate »

Hi! How do I add the Hag's Hair in the game?

This code is not working:

"MapKey": {
	"type": 22,
	"value": "eec5de82-c988-40e6-8f10-474d5675c550"
},
"Name": {
	"type": 23,
	"value": "Quest_HAG_HagHair_Charisma"
},
Or at least I don't know how to use it... How do I do it?

mike232
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mike232 »

AnhSolo wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:07 pm
EvenLess wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:02 pm
AnhSolo wrote:

The table kinda flashes but disappear immediately once. Then after that everytime i click hide/show it would give that error
I'm having the same problem but it says division by 0 error.

RincewindRi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RincewindRi »

Hi everyone,

it seems the game automatically fed the Owlbear egg to the Owlbear (oh the irony), but I need it to swap it with the Gith egg. I've been trying to add it by using cheat engine and both the IDs I found on the first post for the egg. I can get it to spawn on me (Create at player), but then I can't pick up the egg, just throw it around. I can't get it to spawn in the inventory, which is probably what I need (Add to player). I've been using the "spawn hand crossbow" command in the item spawner, and changing the ID. It doesn't seem to work, nothing new appears in the inventory. Am I doing something wrong or is the egg cursed?
Thanks in advance for the help.

Cheers!

Yosharian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Yosharian »

Ang3lic wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:09 pm
UrineTroublePal wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:03 pm
Ang3lic wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:31 pm

U might not have reached hag and defeated and bargained yet? Just a possibility.... It might be checking against that condition
I've killed her once and got the Dex hair as a reward.

Strength spawns fine, Dex doesn't, wisdom doesn't either. Are you able to spawn the Dex hair?
in my game 1, i was using mods, 20 hours later, no achievements, forced me to remove, and restart, since there were certain elements, that were crashing, game 2, i am still recruiting :P and haven't made it that far.
save file, and try using these UUID codes individually in item spawner script. just click, dont uncheck

QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Wisdom
de2c9582-fab5-4d5e-9a81-44d67af6a681
QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Strength
8f6b0c08-d1b1-4ae7-ade2-da3c679ce323
QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Constitution
d16922ba-a36b-4015-8072-27610821fb53
QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Dexterity
7e3afbf6-4e1a-444e-826d-f8e0e0a8308f
QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Intelligence
9abbab89-d29f-47c0-9ffe-f12018dd83d9
QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Charisma
eec5de82-c988-40e6-8f10-474d5675c550

p.s share results. 😉😎
Hi guys, I'm also having trouble spawning the Hag Hair - I gave it to a party member and now I changed my build and I need it on my Tav. But I can't get it to spawn (need the CHA version).

The STR version spawns just fine, but the others... the spawn message pops up 'item received' but the item isn't in my inventory.

Any ideas? I could just add the boon but I'm not sure how to do that?

EDIT: NVM I figured it out. It was putting the hair in my CAMP SUPPLIES BAG. BECAUSE IT GIVES +3 FOOD. Lmao.