Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by NumberXer0 »

MaytheFlowerFly wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:15 pm
Does the Endemic Life override actually do anything? It doesn't add the creature you override to the field guide, they don't exist to put in your room, and they don't work for those bounties that require a crown of a certain creature.
No, an attempt was made, but its purely visual and doesn't actually do anything.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Peduls
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Peduls »

Any chance we'll see a return of the "Go To Character Edit Screen" or any character/palico edit voucher feature in the future?

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

try looking around first, a lot of the stuff you guys are asking for are there or already in marcus's table and fearlessrevolution's trainer

Peduls
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Peduls »

I did see Character/Palico Edit Voucher on Marcus' table but I cannot seem to get it to work. Not sure if it was broken in an update or if I am just doing something wrong.

yungsheng123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yungsheng123 »

What does "Lightweight Drinker" does?

martykee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by martykee »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:22 am
Update 77 - ... Added Pox911's Endemic Override and Toolsmax's Add Special Tracks to their respective sections.
I tried it and it does not store the endemic life captures in hunter's notes nor in "Your Room".

Hopefully, next update would let it store. Can't pokemon the game throughout you know if monster hunting is the gameplay...

Thanks!

Pankuu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pankuu »

yungsheng123 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:57 am
What does this do?

Seriously, many have asked, but not much of an answer from anyone even now

ploplo99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ploplo99 »

Also tried Pox911's Endemic Override option. While it does give me the research points for capturing said endemic life, the only pet I get to keep is the one I captured in game. E.g: captured a wiggler to get a Moly. No moly in room, but wiggler is added

Lanesra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lanesra »

Pankuu wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:24 am
yungsheng123 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:57 am
What does this do?

Seriously, many have asked, but not much of an answer from anyone even now
It makes you drunk with just a single drink in any gathering hub table

usually takes 6 drinks for the character to be drunk

triger10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by triger10 »

How can i remove my equipment that are not visible but it should be there, in sell equipment box without using equipment data pointers w/c is keep me crashing all the time.

Bhandos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bhandos »

Hello guys i seem to be having a problem some boxes like Highlighted Weapon Editor does not seem to tick and wont allow me to edit my weapons however the highlighted armor editor does tick and works... Can i ask if there is a way to fix this at the moment?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

TAIWANNO1 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:57 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:15 am
TAIWANNO1 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:53 pm
MY ACCOUNT BE BANNED,WHAT SHOULD I DO
You have not been banned. Stop trying to spread false information.
i can sure i be banned,because i use one shot and then i can't login,it said "mhw detected abnormal values in saved data"
You're not banned. You did something wrong and broke your save. Again, don't spread false information to people that don't know better. You're one of the many many people with 1 post that flocked here when Iceborne came out, with no idea how CE works and didn't bother to learn how to do this stuff properly. Next time back up your save and spend some time learning how this stuff works before diving in and just changing improper values.

And to be clear, using one shot does not break your save. I've used it just fine for ages. You did something else that you failed to share with the class. Most likely a manual value edit and not a curated script someone created.

philipp00111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by philipp00111 »

i might need help my Hunter rank is stuck and it wont level up my its stuck 198 with full bar for next level up

Xanthrion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xanthrion »

I don't understand the idea of using one of these tables, screwing it up, and *not* looking through the deluge of information available in the form of pages and pages of posts. There have been several people doing weird things to their saves, and a few stand-up individuals that dig them out of such jams. Skimming over what's already here would, likely, take less time than waiting for a response anyway. As a fellow lurker, maybe just respect the people that bring us this treasure a little bit more?

I'm sorry to rant. Thank you, everyone that spends their time making something that helps so many others.

rachel518
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rachel518 »

Anyone else having their game crash when trying to use '1 Jewel Maxes Skill Level?' I have the newest table and newest version of CE. Typically, my game does not crash immediately after checking it off, but after attempting to preform an action with the cheat on - for example, if I attempt to post a quest, go into a quest, engage with a monster, set decorations, etc. None of the other cheats crash my game (at least not the ones I use). For the record, '1 Jewel Maxes Skill Level' IS working - It checks off when I click it, and I can see it working for the brief period of time before I crash. Any ideas why this is happening? Haven't been able to get it working since the Rajang patch despite getting the newest table and not being aware of others having this issue.