Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
myrgato
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by myrgato »

Hello, guys!

First time here, i have a question regarding cheats on MHW: IB.

Is there a way to cheat into getting some rare decorations and that only? I dont want god mode or anything, just some rare decorations and go back go normal monster slaying, i dont have much time for this rng grind nowadays.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

asofd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by asofd »

Squall can you please add a teleport waypoint for hoarfrost reach at the top of the summit

Nulty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nulty »

ignore upgrades requirements sadly doesn't work with kinsects. anyway around this?

hei99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hei99 »

myrgato wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:59 pm
Hello, guys!

First time here, i have a question regarding cheats on MHW: IB.

Is there a way to cheat into getting some rare decorations and that only? I dont want god mode or anything, just some rare decorations and go back go normal monster slaying, i dont have much time for this rng grind nowadays.
i do this by
1. start a collection quest.
2. mining.
3. click that item, item pouch -> modify the item code to 1411, set number to 999.
4. finish the quest.

you would get plenty of rare 11 & 12 deco. repeat till get what u want.

osnce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by osnce »

myrgato wrote:
Another way (in addition to the other answer) is to get a Gold Melding Ticket, use the item pointer to set its quantity to 9999, and just meld that for a bunch of decorations.

Yet another way, if you're aiming for a couple of very specific ones, is to look up its item code from one of the decoration lists around, and modify that.

EDIT: a more detailed guide:

A) Refer to this image: [Link]

Step 1) Open your item box and go towards the end of your decorations.

Step 2) Use the Highlighted Item Pointer and make sure it shows the decoration you highlighted. Mouse movements may have caused the highlight to move, in which case alt-tab back and put that highlight back on the decoration. Now right-click on the "ID" row and click on "Browse this memory region".

Step 3) Right click anywhere in the grid of numbers that has just opened up, as shown in the picture, and click on "Display Type" then "2 Byte decimal".

B) Open the list of item IDs here in your browser: [Link]

Step 4) Search for the decoration you want to add, in this example I used the "Earplug/Vitality Jewel 4" which has the ID of 2207.

C) Refer to this image: [Link]

Step 5) In the memory browser you opened in the previous steps, now find a row that stars with a 0, and type in first the ID of the decoration you want to add, then skip the next column, and add the quantity you want in the 3rd column. As shown in the image.

Step 6) Go back into the game, and flip the pages in your itembox to let it refresh the display. You have successfully added the specific decoration you wanted. As shown in the image.

Note that it is very important to align the columns properly. If you make a mistake, though, you can just zero them out (but do not touch the "25600 17100 1 0" columns!

Note 2: while this method works on monster parts and festival tickets, but only if you have already obtained at least 1 of that item. If you edit in something you've never obtained, then you still can't use them in crafting because the game does not recognize that you have unlocked it, so the recipe will not show up.

Note 3: while this sounds faster than the other answer, it bypasses a lot in the game. So if you want to do it the safe way, then editing the quest reward as described in the other answer is probably the best.
Last edited by osnce on Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

asofd wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:28 pm
Squall can you please add a teleport waypoint for hoarfrost reach at the top of the summit
Is anything preventing you from making it yourself?
• go there with waypoint teleport (there's 3 convenient mining nodes right there)
• copy the location data
• either set a hotkey to write that location data OR set it as a drop-down list item

Plenty of ways to do what you want.
osnce wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:04 am
myrgato wrote:
condense that down to this image
Spoiler
(switch out doc for [Link]) and you're good to go.

Also, tickets are easy to solve, just go on an expedition, kill a jagras, skin it, and then change that material to a ticket you don't have. Can also add the other materials you never got before right behind that one. Then go to the handler and redeem or whatever the first option is, and voila - all the things you can make with those materials are now unlocked. DON'T try to change a herb into a monster material though, that's bad.

asofd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by asofd »

LCHLH wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:43 am
Is anything preventing you from making it yourself?
• go there with waypoint teleport (there's 3 convenient mining nodes right there)
• copy the location data
• either set a hotkey to write that location data OR set it as a drop-down list item

Plenty of ways to do what you want.
Thanks I got it working!

Wiler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wiler »

I made an oopsie [Link]

I cant get rid of these items, I can't use them, sell them, set them to 0, it is like they exist but they don't because they are at the wrong menu.

how do I delete them?

kzpd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kzpd »

Guys, I can swear I used that table like several months ago and there were these features like
```
Unlock Decorations
Unlock Augments
Unlock Armor/Weapons For Current Tier Level
```
But now when I download table I dont see them. Have they been removed? Why?

ps
didnt read whole thread, if its been discussed already
I play MHW without dlc btw

Lep
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lep »

Wiler wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:12 pm
I made an oopsie [Link]

I cant get rid of these items, I can't use them, sell them, set them to 0, it is like they exist but they don't because they are at the wrong menu.

how do I delete them?
Try changing them to a valid item type for that list, like a monster part or something.

Wiler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wiler »

Lep wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:40 pm
Wiler wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:12 pm
I made an oopsie [Link]

how do I delete them?
Try changing them to a valid item type for that list, like a monster part or something.
I tried, it didn't work.

It is like they are there but at the same time they aren't, I might ascended them to godhood by accident.

ploplo99
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ploplo99 »

Is there a way I can add safi jiva weapons and armors? Some people claimed they saw safi jiva stuff on pc but none of them says how to do it... Ultimately, it would be very appreciated if someone did a table to add weapons with their ID’s (including safi preferably)

Dadjoke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dadjoke »

Is there any way to make this work with the high res pack

Phaux
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Phaux »

Would there be a way to make an infinite frostcraft bar from the Velkhana set bonus?

osnce
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by osnce »

Wiler wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:29 pm
I tried, it didn't work.

It is like they are there but at the same time they aren't, I might ascended them to godhood by accident.
Did you also put in a quantity? I vaguely remember that when there's no quantity, you end up with such a ghost item.

Try browse the memory at the ID of that highlighted item, and zero out the ID? Roughly the same way described above on how to edit in decorations. But this time changing its ID to just a 0, which is an empty slot. Remember to zero out its quantity as well.