Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mefetran
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by Mefetran »

What should happen when i press "Get Truck IDs" in "Customizations Unlock"? Seems it doesn't work properly

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Mefetran wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:32 am
What should happen when i press "Get Truck IDs" in "Customizations Unlock"? Seems it doesn't work properly
Did u turn on the ue4 engine.. as stated before none of the get I'd scrips will work unless it's running

luchito27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luchito27 »

can someone post how to add attributes to guns and gears? please

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

noodlecup wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:06 pm
Primal_Dom wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:35 pm
Anyone ever had the issue of getting stuck on Finalizing while trying to log into the game? I'm doing a integrity file check now but this is the only time I've encountered it and my other non cheat steam account logs in fine.
I am also stuck on the Finalizing part.
Might have messed up your save file.. delete steam off your PC.. make a new steam account and download the outriders demo.. now switch back to your steam account thats not working and launch the demo.. You will now see all your characters but cant load them. Delete the character you suspect is screwed up.. if you dont know it may be best to just delete them all.. Now reinstall outriders and see if you can get into your account
Last edited by oldstuff on Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mefetran
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mefetran »

Yellowsub wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:58 pm
Mefetran wrote:
Did u turn on the ue4 engine.. as stated before none of the get I'd scrips will work unless it's running
I don't even understand what you are talking about ) There is nothing about it in instruction

UPD: get it. Works almost fine. Buldozer and skeletal didn't unlock. But thanks for the table. You are the best )

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Mefetran wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:32 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Mefetran wrote:
I don't even understand what you are talking about ) There is nothing about it in instruction

UPD: get it. Works almost fine. Buldozer and skeletal didn't unlock. But thanks for the table. You are the best )
Double check all the IDs.. its very easy to miss an ID when doing this.. Enjoy the table

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

luchito27 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:16 pm
can someone post how to add attributes to guns and gears? please
There is no easy way to add the 15 attributes.. There is a few tutorials posted in this form in the past you can read.. but you need to add them 1 by 1 to get them to save.. If you want to go through the trouble of doing this check in the past posts

Mefetran
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mefetran »

Yellowsub wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:11 pm
Mefetran wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:32 pm
Yellowsub wrote:

Double check all the IDs.. its very easy to miss an ID when doing this.. Enjoy the table
Last 15 or so lines in table do nothing. I moved bulldozer's and skeletal's IDs in first lines and it works.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

CasuallyFlacid wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:58 pm
Yellowsub wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:03 pm
CasuallyFlacid wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:59 pm

Yes, it is. That would be awesome, I appreciate it!
So my buddy got back to me and reinstalled the game to test it. He said he had it working before the update but since the last patch he cant get the gamepass version to work. I've seen other users here that said they got it working but didn't say how. You might want to try messing them and see how they got it working. Unfortunately I don't have that version of the game to run tests on
Okay, Thanks again for taking the time to do so. It still looks like the developers need to patch the game anyways as gamepass PC users can't even start the game at the moment....
Check out the video here for gamepass version
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/show_board ... leID=73627
It should work the exact same for the cheat table as it does for the trainer they use. I have not tested as i dont have gamepass version.. but if it works let me know please

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

isamudysan wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:43 am
as i looked thru the CT, i couldn't find anything related to legendary drop rate. was wondering if this was reworded to something else, or is just not available. thx.
Click Affects Everyone
Then Click Legendary Rarity Drops

Thats all you need to do to get more legos to drop

FieserMoep
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FieserMoep »

Is there a know cheat/hack to skip the campaign or change the class of a character that went through it?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Update: OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V3

Can download on the main post

Added Mod ID Scripts. Can now change mods to anything you want.
Load the UE4 Engine in the UE4 Dumper section first
Click Get Mod ID in Mods section of your gear
Change the mod to whatever you want it to be.

Added Mod Unlocks. Simply change to Unlocked and both mod slots will be unlocked.
Added No Skill Cooldowns to My player section since people cant seem to find it in the affects everyone section
Added Legendary Rarity Drops to My player section since people cant seem to find it in the affects everyone section
Added Skill Cooldown (Use Skill and wait for Cooldown to start) From idles old script as requested by user
Added Is Apocalypse Item? If set to use will change your gear to Apocalypse in the name. No idea what this does.. but i found it so added it

Removed the Accolades/Emotes section since it only seems to work for about half the users.
Last edited by oldstuff on Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

FieserMoep wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:00 pm
Is there a know cheat/hack to skip the campaign or change the class of a character that went through it?
No.. only way to bypass campaign is to have someone run the final mission for you.. no cheat hack to do it.. and no way to change a class

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

How to get cheat table working with GamePass Version

Seems this will work to edit your own character.. Its not letting others join you via crossplay but being able to edit your own character is better then nothing. Watch the video to see how it works.

So it looks like i can attach links here.. So do a google search for outriders trainer (gamepass).. Should come up as the 2nd link.. least it does for me

Or do a search for

HOME / PC CHEATS & TRAINERS / OUTRIDERS / MESSAGE BOARD / OUTRIDERS TRAINER (GAMEPASS)

Its a Cheat/happens link and theres a video that shows how to get around the bypass for gamepass

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:34 am
Update: OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V3

Can download on the main post

Added Mod ID Scripts. Can now change mods to anything you want.
Load the UE4 Engine in the UE4 Dumper section first
Click Get Mod ID in Mods section of your gear
Change the mod to whatever you want it to be.

Added Mod Unlocks. Simply change to Unlocked and both mod slots will be unlocked.
Added No Skill Cooldowns to My player section since people cant seem to find it in the affects everyone section
Added Legendary Rarity Drops to My player section since people cant seem to find it in the affects everyone section
Added Skill Cooldown (Use Skill and wait for Cooldown to start) From idles old script as requested by user
Added Is Apocalypse Item? If set to use will change your gear to Apocalypse in the name. No idea what this does.. but i found it so added it

Removed the Accolades/Emotes section since it only seems to work for about half the users.
Yellowsub, thanks for adding the legendary rarity drops to My Player section. i do apologize for not looking in the Affects Everyone section of the CT, because i thought/assume that each section would have their own and enabling it would only apply for said section. Again, my apologies and thank you.