HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
andy642113
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by andy642113 »

Anyone is good so please drop the sample..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

Is it possible someone could add no recoil, no bullet spread and no weapon swaying to this table?

TikaUnas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TikaUnas »

picabotwo wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:42 am
Cheat engine 7.5 works fine when you launch the old exe with the delay. I have bought artmoney 17 pro latest version, and if you launch artmoney you get an instant pipe connection error when the game is running. Not sure if I need to change a setting. Thanks!
Art money pro does work you just need to enable kernel mode and deactivate driver signature enforcement. They have instructions on how to do both on their FAQ [Link]. This did work for me a few days ago but not sure if they patched it so you can try if you want.

Gvinpin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gvinpin »

TikaUnas wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:57 am
picabotwo wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:42 am
Cheat engine 7.5 works fine when you launch the old exe with the delay. I have bought artmoney 17 pro latest version, and if you launch artmoney you get an instant pipe connection error when the game is running. Not sure if I need to change a setting. Thanks!
Art money pro does work you just need to enable kernel mode and deactivate driver signature enforcement. They have instructions on how to do both on their FAQ [Link]. This did work for me a few days ago but not sure if they patched it so you can try if you want.
Attach to file , or process? my artmoney didn't see process

Gvinpin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gvinpin »

Spoiler
Inf. material(samples)
simple again, find the First samples visual counts.
go to in-game loot sample 1 -> scan -> loot -> scan
if you have found the first sample 1 address that is really sample 1
Sample 1 Address + 4 = Sample 2
Sample 1 Address + 8 = Sample 3

this is a tip for samples Pointer / Offset

AoB 45 85 C9 0F 84 ? ? ? ? 48 89 6C 24 ? 41 56 48 83 EC ? 3B 15
scan this array and goto disassembler

//you will see this down below opcodes

test r9d,r9d
je game.dll+528E13
mov [rsp+20],rbp
push r14
sub rsp,20
cmp edx,[game.dll+170520C]
mov ebp,r9d
mov r10,[game.dll+1672E58] <-------- this place [address] << this address is samples pointer address
mov r14d,r8d
je game.dll+528DCA
mov r9d,[r10+00000818]
xor r8d,r8d
mov r11d,[r10+00000820]

///// And If you go down (scroll down a bit)
lea rax,[rdx+rdx*4]
lea rcx,[rcx+rax*2]
add [r10+rcx*4+000017EC],r14d <---------- you will see this part 17ec < this is the Sample 1 Offset
lea rax,[rdx+00000099]
lea rax,[rax+rax*4]

you can add to the table
Pointer Address and Offset
to use Sample 1, 2, 3

Pointer game.dll+1672E58
Offset 17EC
= Sample 1
Value max 500

Pointer game.dll+1672E58
Offset 17F0
= Sample 2
Value max 250

Pointer game.dll+1672E58
Offset 17F4
= Sample 3
Value max 100

I found the function by debugging and realized it there was pointer so more simple to use.
backup somewhere for every updates.
using pointer/offset with modding only for values don't really need any bypasses.
how can I edit the code to make it work

keuler5000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by keuler5000 »

can anyone please the exe. from playground uploading here can`t find there

LargeHawaiian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LargeHawaiian »

keuler5000 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:53 am
can anyone please the exe. from playground uploading here can`t find there
It's been posted multiple times earlier how to get it yourself, but here it is again, as detailed as possible.

1. Hit the Windows Key+R to open up your "Run window"
2. Paste the following command in the prompt and hit enter "steam://nav/console". This will open up Steam's own console
3. Paste this into the Steam console "download_depot 553850 553851 4052054929983582154". This will start the download of the needed .exe file (along with some other not needed stuff. It will show you where it downloaded it to, for me it was
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\content\app_553850\depot_553851"
but if you have steam installed elsewhere, it'll be in the default steamapps folder, wherever it is (nested in content\app_553850\depot_553851)
The .exe will be in the bin folder, like it is in the default directory
4. Move the downloaded exe to the game folder with a replacement. That's it, that's literally all you need to do.
5. Then you need to add the startup parameter in steam "--delay_gameguard_init" that the game as late as possible to start anticheat. You still need to be quick when enabling the various options. I'd avoid the unlimited time if you're planning on playing with friends, it has a tendency to disconnect you from everyone else when the mission is over

This is how to set it up for the various .ct tables on this thread, if you're interested in resources like samples or whatnot, I don't know how, ask someone smarter. It still probably involves the above to start with.

SayMeDamon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SayMeDamon »

I couldn't install it so I had to farm like crazy all day but I was tired of someone who, if I could run it, could help me with a few orange and purple points. It would be very helpful, thank you, I look forward to your response.

zezo3600
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zezo3600 »

For the samples I found a way...

"1. Hit the Windows Key+R to open up your "Run window"
2. Paste the following command in the prompt and hit enter "steam://nav/console". This will open up Steam's own console
3. Paste this into the Steam console "download_depot 553850 553851 4052054929983582154". This will start the download of the needed .exe file (along with some other not needed stuff. It will show you where it downloaded it to, for me it was
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\content\app_553850\depot_553851"
but if you have steam installed elsewhere, it'll be in the default steamapps folder, wherever it is (nested in content\app_553850\depot_553851)
The .exe will be in the bin folder, like it is in the default directory
4. Move the downloaded exe to the game folder with a replacement. That's it, that's literally all you need to do.
5. Then you need to add the startup parameter in steam "--delay_gameguard_init" that the game as late as possible to start anticheat."
Quoting: @LargeHawaiian

when the anticheat is delayed start CH and pick helldivers 2 as the process

1)in CE Memory scan Options use this:
Start:0001D0000C34 or 0001D0000000
Stop:0001DFFFFFFF

2)get a sample then drop it, in CE look for amount dropped(normal sample) example: 2
after looking for 2. pick it up and look for 0
repeat till you end up with one address that ends with C34(normal sample)
then don't pick it up

3) add the address to the table blow and copy and paste the address till you have 3 copies = max 500
edit one address and make it end with C38(rare sample) = max 250
edit one address and make it end with C3C(super sample) = max 100
after editing the amount you want just pick it up. and close CE so it doesn't crash your game that if it didn't crash before that.

enjoy.
ZED

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

vl1adiaxlee wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:27 am
Kekner wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:53 am
Anyone got a CE script for samples to inject on start? its basically all im missing if someone would be so kind :D

Otherwise i have Inf Syringes, Inf Grenades, Inf Ammo, Inf Stamina, Inf Strat Gun Ammo (Basically inf ammo on any third slot weapon, anti tank included which is amazing.), No reload and Invulnerability however when you are hit with more than 125 damage, you will die unfortunately. 125 being default max health of player.
Hey could you share the No Reload and Invulnerability script please? Also do you need to activate them prior to launching into the ship (so in the cut scene) or it doesn't matter and like the rest of the people here in the previous pages have mentioned - to just be fast, enable the scripts and close CE quickly.

I don't have an Undetectable CE but if anyone reads this and willing to point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate that please. I've tried a relatively 'outdated' guide but having issues with setting up my CE to be undetected, thankyou
Sure! Although credit where due, here are the people who got those scripts working, I cannot take their credit. :D
gir489 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:24 am
So I figured out that if you add --delay_gameguard_init to the launch parameters, it will delay GameGuard from loading a little bit.

If you're fast enough on the draw, you can attach Cheat Engine, enable the features, and then close Cheat Engine before GameGuard has a chance to notice what happened. Then you can play as normal.
Spatei wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:25 pm
Yelli table from playgound

Infinite Ammo
Infinite Grenades
Infinite Syringes
No Reload(does not work with autocannon, recoilless rifle, spear )
Unlimited Stamina
No Laser Cannon Overheat - The laser cannon does not overheat
Unlimited Mission Time - Unlimited mission time ( the author wrote that he fixed this function but is not 100 percent sure )

go to the GameGuard folder and find the GameGuard.des file and add the number GameGuard1.des to it and while the guart is loading at startup, it may start

Download Helldivers2.rar , move the exe to ...\Helldivers2\bin with replacement .

rar
And invulnerability comes from a smart fellow over at https://www.fearlessrevolution.com:
HACKOFF;4003026 wrote:OP - But it didn't work 100% not sure why,i think some enemies hit over max hp, if u search for the raw health number and lock it and increase the hp profit.

U need to search the right "mov [r8],r15d" and then what it accesses and u have the health value. set it from 1844???? - to 1244???? an boom Godmode

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(OP,game.dll,45 89 38 49 8B 84 DE 28 04 00 00 8B 48 10)
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
nop
// mov [r8],r15d
mov rax,[r14+rbx*8+00000428]
mov ecx,[rax+10]
jmp return

OP:
jmp far newmem
return:
registersymbol(OP)

[DISABLE]

OP:
db 45 89 38 49 8B 84 DE 28 04 00 00 8B 48 10

unregistersymbol(OP)
dealloc(newmem)

---------------------------------------------

NoReload -Only- Autocannon + SG

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(PUMP,game.dll,FF 4C 87 04 83 FE FF 74 52 49 8B 00 F6 40 14 01)
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
nop
// dec [rdi+rax*4+04]
cmp esi,-01
je game.dll+39064F
mov rax,[r8]
test byte ptr [rax+14],01
jmp return

PUMP:
jmp far newmem
nop 2
return:
registersymbol(PUMP)

[DISABLE]

PUMP:
db FF 4C 87 04 83 FE FF 74 52 49 8B 00 F6 40 14 01

unregistersymbol(PUMP)
dealloc(newmem)

The same trick as before, take the old HellDivers2.exe from steam depot by Opening Chrome, opera, internet explorer or what ever browser you use and enter "steam://nav/console" in the URL bar, Paste into the console at the bottom of the new page on steam "download_depot 553850 553851 4052054929983582154" and take the new helldivers2.exe and replace the one in your games common/Helldivers 2/Bin folder. Then delay Game Guard initialisation using --delay_gameguard_init in steam launch options for HellDivers 2, then tick all the boxes in CE before gg has fully initialised and your golden. From there you need to close cheat engine to avoid the "Pipe Api Error" that will stop your game and enjoy.
Gvinpin wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:36 pm
AJonesy wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:13 pm
Anyone able to invite me to do the infinite samples?

Wouldn't mind doing it myself, but after reading through all the pages here, I still don't understand what is the appropriate file to download and replace, and I'm scared of that Vladoss fella chiming in to just say "why you so dumb????" rather than actually helping. Searched SteamDB for a file from Feb 17th with Manifest ID that ends with 54, can't find it. Tried to find w/e discussion area for page 15 and no idea where that is. Did the Steam Console and found the Bin folder, but my second folder is an entirely different name then the second one mentioned. Entirely lost.

Open this in your browser "steam://nav/console".
Paste this into the console "download_depot 553850 553851 4052054929983582154".
Move the downloaded exe to the game folder with a replacement. That's it, that's literally all you need to do.
Then you need to add the startup parameter in steam "--delay_gameguard_init" that the game as late as possible to start anticheat

If you need a very basic UCE then follow this guide, there he tells you everything you need to know to get the most basic UCE, not completely undetectable but definitely works for our purposes.

Here is my CT table i am currently using, i have hotkeyed all the scripts to enable when the letter H is pressed, just attach CE to helldivers2.exe and press H (BEFORE GG HAS INITIALISED) then all scripts will run.
HellDivers 2.CT
(25.32 KiB) Downloaded 556 times
Last edited by Kekner on Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

keuler5000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by keuler5000 »

Ok thanks i testing again and hope is working :) maybe im stupid haha

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

Also has anyone got a fix for no readable memory? My UCE when attached to helldivers2.exe has started saying no readable memory after GG initialising, anyone got a possible solution to this? I already know how to do samples i just cant read or write memory to the game to do samples :(

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

Kekner wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:21 pm
Also has anyone got a fix for no readable memory? My UCE when attached to helldivers2.exe has started saying no readable memory after GG initialising, anyone got a possible solution to this? I already know how to do samples i just cant read or write memory to the game to do samples :(
its becuase GG protect the memory, you need kernel driver to read or write memory, thats why people use art money pro that have driver included, i dont know GG detecting vuln driver or not..

and i dont know elevated process can be used to read / write or not.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

emoisback wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:38 pm
Kekner wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:21 pm
its becuase GG protect the memory, you need kernel driver to read or write memory, thats why people use art money pro that have driver included, i dont know GG detecting vuln driver or not..

and i dont know elevated process can be used to read / write or not.
I am running UCE on kernel with DBVM + query memory region routines, read/write process memory and enable use of the process watcher with no luck.

I also own art money pro but the game detects it since update on 23rd feb

Gvinpin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gvinpin »

Kekner wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:46 am

If you need a very basic UCE then follow this guide, there he tells you everything you need to know to get the most basic UCE, not completely undetectable but definitely works for our purposes.

Here is my CT table i am currently using, i have hotkeyed all the scripts to enable when the letter H is pressed, just attach CE to helldivers2.exe and press H (BEFORE GG HAS INITIALISED) then all scripts will run.

HellDivers 2.CT
Hmm, an interesting video, but I've been trying to do UCE for a long time, I have a problem with building a custom driver, it's not defined in CE after building in VS. this whole thing.

can you send me you master.zip UCE ?