Disco Elysium: The Final Cut +7ish

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ikkegwn
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Disco Elysium: The Final Cut +7ish

Post by Ikkegwn »

Language update seems to have broken the time edits, can't activate it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jdmsl123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jdmsl123 »

Can this be activated on an already-going save file, or do I need a new game from scratch to use it?

Lonewolf123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lonewolf123 »

Can't active it
The only thing that i can active is main script and pass all white/red skill with double sixes
And how you put the manual on ?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Here is a script I built for the current version on Steam (20221114).
The script gives you:
- Player Pointers; XP, skill pts, money, etc.
- Ignore Morale Damage; sort of 'mental god mode'
- Ignore Endurance Damage; sort of 'physical god mode'
- Fast Thought Processing; resolve thoughts in one minute (walk around a bit to pass time)
- Thought Process Speed Mod; allows you to scale the speed of though processing. Ignored when Fast Thought Processing is enabled.
- XP Gain Mod; allows you to scale the amount of XP you gain
- Roll Override; allows you to always lose or win white and red rolls.
- Passive Node Override; allows you to always lose or win passive (grey) rolls.
- Current Time; a bunch of pointers to time
- Walk Speed Mod; allows you to scale the speed at which everyone walks (no player check)
- Zoom Limit Mod; allows you to scale the min/max zoom limits.
- Fast Travel Anywhere; allows you to fast travel from any place outside, not just some specific 'hot spots'. Make sure you can legally leave the area though, to prevent quest breakage.

Enjoy!

Update #1
- Added Fast Travel Anywhere
Attachments
disco.CT
(50.24 KiB) Downloaded 3208 times

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:10 pm
Here is a script I built for the current version on Steam (20221114).
The script gives you:
- Player Pointers; XP, skill pts, money, etc.
- Ignore Morale Damage; sort of 'mental god mode'
- Ignore Endurance Damage; sort of 'physical god mode'
- Fast Thought Processing; resolve thoughts in one minute (walk around a bit to pass time)
- Thought Process Speed Mod; allows you to scale the speed of though processing. Ignored when Fast Thought Processing is enabled.
- XP Gain Mod; allows you to scale the amount of XP you gain
- Roll Override; allows you to always lose or win white and red rolls.
- Passive Node Override; allows you to always lose or win passive (grey) rolls.
- Current Time; a bunch of pointers to time
- Walk Speed Mod; allows you to scale the speed at which everyone walks (no player check)
- Zoom Limit Mod; allows you to scale the min/max zoom limits.
- Fast Travel Anywhere; allows you to fast travel from any place outside, not just some specific 'hot spots'. Make sure you can legally leave the area though, to prevent quest breakage.

Enjoy!

Update #1
- Added Fast Travel Anywhere
Thanks for doing this. I have the GoG version (3C54AD81), the exact version matching your CE table version. After starting the game, playing until I get out of the initial room, opening your table, selecting the "Disco Elysium.exe] process, attempting to [CHECK] either of the 2 options does nothing. Is it because I do not have the Steam version, or do I need to do some additional steps? I'm not CE expert, but I have used several others from people and generally the steps I detailed are all I needed to do. Thanks in advance

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

RogueTech wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:37 am
Right click and check the error message. Check and adjust the AOB signature(s) if needed.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

Csimbi wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:31 am
RogueTech wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:37 am
Right click and check the error message. Check and adjust the AOB signature(s) if needed.
Thanks for trying to help. Right click what? Where are there error messages? I have no idea what an AOB signature is. Clicking the [ ] Disco Elysium 2022-11-14 box does nothing, no spinning. However if I chose the CE menu option [Mono] -> Activate mon features, then clicking the [ ] Disco Elysium 2022-11-14 box does at least show it spinning for a second before doing nothing. Again, thanks for the help, but I would need more specific trouble shooting steps. I'm not a moron, but this is a bit much for me I guess. Thanks.

Right clicking on the [ ] Disco Elysium 2022-11-14 box does show at the top of the menu list << module not found: GameAssembly.dll>>

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

When you right click on a script that won't enable, the first item in the popup menu is the error message.

If GameAssembly.dll was not found, that's a problem.
Seems GOG is using CIL instead of IL2CPP - or you are not using the Final Cut.
Either way, it will require more or less a complete rewrite, so... Tough luck.

caipora
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by caipora »

Hey, could you guys help me out?
I used these cheats to go back on time a little and pay for Garte's hotel rent, when i did so i finished Cheat Engine but the time is now stuck at 22:10, Day 2. I tried reading and interacting with NPCs but it's no use, time won't change.
I've tried to clean DE's cache (file integrity all that shit) but it didn't work. What do i do?? :'-)

caipora
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by caipora »

caipora wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:42 am
I used these cheats to go back on time a little and pay for Garte's hotel rent, when i did so i finished Cheat Engine but the time is now stuck at 22:10, Day 2. I tried reading and interacting with NPCs but it's no use, time won't change.
I've tried to clean DE's cache (file integrity all that shit) but it didn't work. What do i do?? :'-)
So, i uninstalled Disco Elysim, deleted CE's temp files and uninstalled it too, installed Disco Elysium back in and went to bed. The time did changed from 22:10 to 7:30, but now it is stuck again, this time at 7:30. Nothing changes the clock.
Did i managed to fuck up my cloud save? Other save files seems to be stuck on time too. Help please :'-)

caipora
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by caipora »

caipora wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:29 am
caipora wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:42 am
So, i uninstalled Disco Elysim, deleted CE's temp files and uninstalled it too, installed Disco Elysium back in and went to bed. The time did changed from 22:10 to 7:30, but now it is stuck again, this time at 7:30. Nothing changes the clock.
Did i managed to fuck up my cloud save? Other save files seems to be stuck on time too. Help please :'-)
Fixed it! :roll:

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

Okay, so I've just tested my 2-year-old Debug Mode Enabler table on Cheat Engine 7.5, and it still works with the latest Collage Mode update.
Feel free to combine it with your tables should you wish to.
Use the 0.2 version of the table, if you want.
Working on Steam version, so far.

viewtopic.php?p=185108#p185108

aio_dubay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aio_dubay »

Has anyone found a working table for GOG Build a0a062e7 ?

dkwo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dkwo »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:33 pm
Okay, so I've just tested my 2-year-old Debug Mode Enabler table on Cheat Engine 7.5, and it still works with the latest Collage Mode update.
Feel free to combine it with your tables should you wish to.
Use the 0.2 version of the table, if you want.
Working on Steam version, so far.

viewtopic.php?p=185108#p185108
Thanks, this works like a charm! Enable the debug mode, add experience from character menu was what I needed!

Edwaru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Edwaru »

Hello, @all_my_sins ,

I'm sorry to bother you but I have no knowledge on this and I'm stuck on a locked white checked that should have naturally unlocked inside the game (but didn't).
Your last .CT file doesn't let me unlock white/red checks, I think there's something wrong with the code, can you fix it? If so, you would be my hero, my brother coppo lol.