Torchlight III (Early Access)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cartdude7777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Torchlight III (Early Access)

Post by cartdude7777 »

Hi,
Love the table, but is there anyway to change the contract as well because lvling up also increase the fame and contract lvl. Make it having a high amount and it cause lots of lag while in the inventory or skill menu.
Thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

cartdude7777 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:59 pm
Hi,
Love the table, but is there anyway to change the contract as well because lvling up also increase the fame and contract lvl. Make it having a high amount and it cause lots of lag while in the inventory or skill menu.
Thanks
You sure it's not the money cheat that cause this? Try to backup your save file before leveling up. I have mention at the 1st page. Then redo the process.

ce0000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ce0000 »

The trainer v4 doesn't work on Torchlight 3 v99102.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

ce0000 wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:07 am
The trainer v4 doesn't work on Torchlight 3 v99102.
This is not a trainer. It's a table. v4 is for the latest release. Try v3. Should work on v99102.

impli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by impli »

cartdude7777 wrote:
Hi,
Thanks

Hi,

Same problem here. Leveling increase contact whith a high value and inventory lag a lot.

I've try to change the contract value with a scan memory, but the value is not save.

Thank you for you table.

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

impli wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:57 am
Hi,
Same problem here. Leveling increase contact with a high value and inventory lag a lot.
I've try to change the contract value with a scan memory, but the value is not save.
Thank you for you table.
I have tested it again. It is working fine for me. Are you using steam or crack version? I have used and tested on both Goldberg and P2P versions. Both are working fine. Do a file backup before upgrading and try again to level up. Follow the video provided on leveling up.

cartdude7777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cartdude7777 »

ndck76 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:20 pm
cartdude7777 wrote:
Hi,
Thanks
You sure it's not the money cheat that cause this? Try to backup your save file before leveling up. I have mention at the 1st page. Then redo the process.
I don't think it was the money cheat, it seem like it was the lvl cheat cuz fame was same as the lvl, but for some reason i turn the money cheat on and off it seemed to solve the problem? Also playing steam version so I don't know where save file is located its not in roaming app.

Mrmarklar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mrmarklar »

is there a way to split health ammo and relic energy, because im playing with the forged en his skills make heat(ammo) and at max heat he cannot use part of his skill tree, so it messes him up. kinda want the relic energie though :P. anyway thanks for all youve done so far

lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lee_terry_jr »

cartdude7777 wrote:
Also playing steam version so I don't know where save file is located its not in roaming app.
This may be 1 of the games that is set up to use the steam cloud save feature and that would mean you would want/need to disable steam cloud for the game or it will always load the cloud save over the 1 on the computer (meaning replacing the local file with a backup would not work since it would load the online version). To disable steam cloud right click the game in your steam library, select properties from the dropdown menu, in the properties window make sure you have the general tab selected, and in there if the game uses steam cloud you will see an option to keep game saves stored in the steam cloud. If that option is there make sure the box next to it is not checked/marked and that will disable steam cloud if the game uses it (I do not play the game in steam and thus I can not check for you) As for the save location it kinda depends on your operating system but the wiki linked below shows the default locations for the saved games on both the windows and linux versions. [Link]

Edit/update

I tried using the shared stash to dupe by making/replacing backups of the shared stash file the way I did in the previous games and it does not seem to work. The stash files are bigger when replaced but it still does not show the item and I suspect there is another file that shows the item id # of every item you got and what you did with it. If that is the case doing anything like editing/duping items using the save will be a bit more difficult. Furthermore, loading a previous backup of the save after you have lost/destroyed an item will not bring the item back (I tried backing up the whole save folder, gave an item to my tree, left the game, and replaced the save files with the backups but after load in the item was still gone.

After a bit of testing, I was able to figure out that notepad++ can open/read the saved game files and you can clearly see things in there like item stats etc but editing them did not seem to do anything (had 2 trash items in the stash and tried to make 1 have the same stats as the other using copy/paste to be sure I did not make mistakes). Also, the developers have abandoned the game after being bought out by another company and sent the game to the IP owner Perfect World Entertainment. That means that they must decide if they will hand it off to another company again, maintain it themselves, or just let it die. This also means that the game will likely not get updated again any time soon (meaning it is the best time to get the trainers updated/working).

VonConler12
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VonConler12 »

well there be ever a update for this game?

bibatman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bibatman »

why does the cheat table tells me to download m0d engine?