z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Zanzer »

Inside of the "Set Flags" console commands, it's using the in-game debug system that the developers likely used while testing.
They had specific ones to add all of the origin and race dialog tags to your character.

I didn't include them, but they also had debug commands to remove them too.
Strangely, they had something to clear background, but I didn't see one to add it.

Code: Select all

"d84d4e7a-b838-c611-4a8d-016140d3aa44", --Debug_ClearAllTags_Background
"aece0b35-4276-5e8d-3ec3-2f0eae8048b7", --Debug_ClearAllTags_Origins
"0b3f5dec-ef77-66de-828c-2b6f9f1b38b9", --Debug_ClearAllTags_Race
"c6c26d95-73c0-b021-696d-0aa6d9f0e832", --Debug_ClearAllTags_ReallyRace

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vx342
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vx342 »

For unknown reason the game crash with only the dice minimum roll and add roll bonus activated while the first camp scene with astarion (the one when he want to drink your blood). I've tested with other commands activated and it's fine. Only those dice cheats trigger the crash (CTD)
Game version 4.1.1.3635601 (updated today)

Nyram
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nyram »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:30 pm
No, the Vampire Regen doesn't seem to actually kick on.

The only requirement it has is:
data "EnabledConditions" "not IsInSunlight(context.Target) and not HasStatus('DAMAGE_DEALT_RADIANT',context.Target)"

I guess after you've also applied your tags, just to verify... were you not standing in sunlight? :)
I was standing in an area of shadow and made sure that the abilities in Passives were active and spinning.

It's odd that the abilities dont work if those are the only triggers?
Zanzer, I know you are busy, so thank you for replying. Incidentally, are you able to look inside the spell code of the Vampire Regen abilities and see if there are other flags present behind the scenes?

kraton30
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kraton30 »

So just curious how do i add an enchantment for an item?
I want to add Hot little hands from the Gloves of Flint and steel (target begins to burn after failing a constitution check)

Also if I add example Fire damage using the table to a weapon is there some way to see the fire visuals fx ingame and cutscenes like example the Everburn Greatsword? Tha would add some nice flavour to the game and make it immersive

Nyram
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nyram »

fearlessengineer333 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:11 pm
Nyram wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:47 pm
SParcival wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:39 am
Hello, im trying to get vampire regeneration to work and although I can add the feat to my char and it will show up in passive, but it doesn't work at all. Any hints towards this?
This is the same for both Regeneration_vampire and regeneration_vampire_spawn
I've been trying to figure this out too.
I suspect that the Vampire Regeneration powers have some sort of check in their code that checks for some other flag, such as Undead, Vampire, etc.

I gave both regen abilities to Astarion as well as my main character but they don't trigger healing on either character.

I just noticed that it is possible to add Undead and Vampire tags when I was looking at Zanzer's Character Tags on the first page.
I'm gonna try adding those today.

If you (or anyone) can figure out how to get these two Regen abilities to heal, please post what you did.
Try tags to see if they work: (try one at a time and then use the vampire regen power CE script). Often the spells, boosts or passives have qualifiers in them to only activate if you carry a specific tag.

Tag(VAMPIRE)
LOW_VampireSpawn
LOW_Astarion_VampireAscendant

or boosts to see if they work:
UnlockSpell(Target_LOW_Astarion_VampireAscendant)
UnlockSpell(Shout_LOW_MistyEscape_Astarion)
CharacterWeaponDamage(1d10,Necrotic)
CharacterUnarmedDamage(1d10,Necrotic)
UnlockSpell(Target_LOW_VampireBite)
Thanks for the suggestions.

Im not sure how to add Tag(VAMPIRE) as when I look inside "Change Script" for various console commands I do not see any formatted in that way.
Adding spells seems the most like that. Otherwise most commands seem to require uuid string code.

Are you suggesting that I try to add that those (Tag(VAMPIRE), LOW_VampireSpawn, LOW_Astarion_VampireAscendanttags) as if they were spells?
Maybe I am overlooking a tool in the table that makes the answer obvious?

I did actually just try adding Tag(VAMPIRE), VAMPIRE, LOW_VampireSpawn, LOW_Astarion_VampireAscendant, and Target_LOW_Astarion_VampireAscendant as Spells and noted no change.
I also did a save / load to see if that would register a change and again, nothing.

Im out of ideas without being able to look at the code for the Vampire Regen abilities.

tylkojednovgolove
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tylkojednovgolove »

does anyone know if there is a way to call up the character editor during the game or something to change cosmetics?

ERSDIRECT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ERSDIRECT »

EternalWalrus wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:47 pm
Anyone know if it's possible to unlock a door? It's a special lock that requires a amulet (which I have), and I've sold it, despawned it, popped it in with item trainer, etc - but the game isn't reacting. So, dunno if anyone here might know how to target specific items for unlocks? Unfortunately you can't do this door without the specific item but... Maybe an alternative way?
I open everything with 2 lvl spell, called "Knock". And it unlocked me everything in act 1 so far. Even, one that suppose to be puzzle.
THe only time I don't use spell is when I need to pick up lock silently.

ERSDIRECT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ERSDIRECT »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:01 pm
ERSDIRECT wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:55 am
What is difference between attitude and approval? I can find "approval" but not attitude, so I don't know what it is, and how to check it.
I ask it cuz I see it in the table, in Companion tab.
Yea, no clue what it was until release.
NPCs have an attitude towards you.
Traders use it to offer a discount.
Guards use it when you're caught committing a crime.
So no connection to companions?

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

Trip wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:12 pm
Babbymode wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:47 pm
Small optional addendum, the shared.pak contains a data.txt file that allows you to modify that cap, I have it upped to 50 ATM because I like having an excessive but not bonkers bonus on top of the default scores and have them still rationally progress. Can't do that if you hit the 30 cap immediately.

If you want to edit it yourself, all you have to do is unpack that file,
edit data.txt in Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data in the unpacked folder:
key "AbilitySoftCap","60"
key "AbilityMaxValue","50"
Then put it in a folder structure copying the pak's in the game's data folder, it'd look like:
steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3\Data\Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Data.txt
voila, then if there's a patch that modifies it in future, you just need to unpack the patch itself and replace the old data.txt with that one
Do you know if this fixes the issue when selecting a feat, while you have 20 in stat, and can't proceed/accept the feat because of it?
I believe that is NOT fixed by that. The ability score improvement feat needs to be modified as well to fix that, which you can also employ the same method as the data.txt file, my current best guess is following leads in the Main\Public\Shared\Feats folder.

WickedOne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WickedOne »

tylkojednovgolove wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:08 pm
does anyone know if there is a way to call up the character editor during the game or something to change cosmetics?
I'm wondering about that too. As far as I'm aware nobody figured it out yet, but there must be a way to bring it up somehow. Even if it is just the hirelings it would be nice. Or alternatively the appearances must be stored somewhere in a file. I wonder if that's a route we could take.

Diark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diark »

Anyone found the flag for enabling the last layer of tadpole powers without changing appearance?

Fatelord
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fatelord »

Hello everyone, anyone got Ethel's hair ID ?

Ang3lic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ang3lic »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:08 pm
Thanks for lovely scripts
Had a question
Are you getting steam achievements ?

actually had another Q as well.
does running scripts disables or somehow bugs the achievements ?
40 hours in and no achievements :( never had this error in any other game before. so asking.
thanks

rene026
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rene026 »

Is it possible to change the name of a player char?

Diark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diark »

Ang3lic wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:43 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:08 pm
Thanks for lovely scripts
Had a question
Are you getting steam achievements ?

actually had another Q as well.
does running scripts disables or somehow bugs the achievements ?
40 hours in and no achievements :( never had this error in any other game before. so asking.
thanks
Have gotten achivement and been running the script from day 1. Do you have mods enabled?