HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by VladossX »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:24 am
GlitchedDuck wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:16 am

Thanks for the consistent updates, been using your tables from the start. Looks like the latest update has stopped super damage working, or any damage at all. Was working fine just before this update.

Thanks
yep just saw the 1.48GB update after leaving the game...
checked the script and all work exept:
old damage script (was expected because it was no aob scan but assert address)
i will drop the old damage script because i do like the new one more and its easier to maintain.

rescue citizen count (i think i can fix this quickly)
i already have an idea to make it more stable for future updates.

should be fixed in an hour i guess.
What about new stratagems?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hcrowman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hcrowman »

GlitchedDuck wrote:
ZoDDeL wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:43 am
sickvoodoo wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:13 pm
Has anyone else's game crashed when going into water with a script running? I avoid it now, but seemed a few times I would just touch water I crash.. lol
i cannot reproduce your crash. i can walk into water and even deep water (were you drown to dead) doesnt crash for me.

Wraboozers wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:16 am

Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Edit: Would it be possible to make a script that's similar to "killcount 500 for "kill x enemies" script but for the "rescue civilians" type missions as well?
just added

sickvoodoo wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:57 am
So the "Evacuate Priority Citizens" mission the citizens are stuck at the waypoint with the speed mod active.
fixed

UPDATE
2 april 2024:
method and table still works.

added script to rescue citzens count.
just rescue one and the count sets to 80 / mission gets finished

fixed speedhack for rescue citizens
now they moving x2 speed for SUPER EARTH! (they glitch if they run faster than x2...)

changed speedhack should now support every armor!!!

table link in signature
Thanks for the consistent updates, been using your tables from the start. Looks like the latest update has stopped super damage working, or any damage at all. Was working fine just before this update.

Thanks
I just tried it with breaker. super dmg still works but grenades do no dmg now.

hcrowman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hcrowman »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:24 am
GlitchedDuck wrote:

Thanks
yep just saw the 1.48GB update after leaving the game...
checked the script and all work exept:
old damage script (was expected because it was no aob scan but assert address)
i will drop the old damage script because i do like the new one more and its easier to maintain.

rescue citizen count (i think i can fix this quickly)
i already have an idea to make it more stable for future updates.

should be fixed in an hour i guess.
When I checked the armory, only breaker has increased dmg. I used redeemer as secondary but it does zero dmg. HE grenade shows dmg in armory but doesn't dmg terminid nests.

You mentioned that we can add weapons to the whitelist. Is there a list somewhere for us to add?

Thanks mate.

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

hcrowman wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:32 pm

When I checked the armory, only breaker has increased dmg. I used redeemer as secondary but it does zero dmg. HE grenade shows dmg in armory but doesn't dmg terminid nests.

You mentioned that we can add weapons to the whitelist. Is there a list somewhere for us to add?

Thanks mate.

UPDATE
fixed rescue citizen count for new game update.

currently broken:
G-12 High Explosive
G-16 Impact
-----------------
use G-6 Frag instead.
i may fix grenade dmg later...

redeemer automatic pistol is broken too and i would assume some more weapons because they changed ID's.
for example the starter pistol and redeemer shares the same ID maybe they changed that.
fixing the broken ID's could take some time depending on how many weapons are affected.
so keep eyes open for ineffective weapons. i wont do anythin more today(already wasted too much time on updates today).
maybe fix this tomorrow...

also noticed that the weapon from the shredder tank (anti air laser 4 barrel)
does kill player despite godmode/damage zeroed(maybe the ID is whitelisted) so energy shield is advised.

as always table in signature link.

hcrowman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hcrowman »

Thanks for the prompt fixes mate. Have a good rest.

s4boi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by s4boi »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:49 pm
--snip--
Zodd! First thank you on your hell of an update.

Now, is there a chance to whitelist Hellbomb stratagem?
Some of the objectives cant be completed without bombing structure with hellbomb (situational) stratagem which is mostly used for bombing big radars, eye of Sauron and airship factories, however it does 0 damage so they cant be destroyed.

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

s4boi wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:43 pm

Some of the objectives cant be completed without bombing structure with hellbomb (situational) stratagem which is mostly used for bombing big radars, eye of Sauron and airship factories, however it does 0 damage so they cant be destroyed.
i had no problems with hellbomb destroying building. same for orbital strike. i use 110mm or 380mm orbital to destroy saurons eye.
but i think it should possible to check for hellbomb ID's (most explosives have 2-3 different ID's)

UPDATE
another table fix...
fixed a bunch of weapon ID's but not all.
open super damage script and check yourself what weapons are whitelisted for now.
also excluded anything that i didnt update to prevent glitches or give enemy attacks super damage.

for those who are interested what happened.
the game devs updated several weapons and this increased the ID values by 1, 2, 3 or 4 (4byte decimal)
there is no real pattern so i have to check every weapon and this takes time because i have to dive on a planet for every weapon (except stratems).
so currently i only updated the weapons i like / i think are the most usefull with damage hack (high firerate, splash/explosive damage).

as always table linked in signature

AnonymousAstartes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnonymousAstartes »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:04 pm
s4boi wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:43 pm

i had no problems with hellbomb destroying building. same for orbital strike. i use 110mm or 380mm orbital to destroy saurons eye.
but i think it should possible to check for hellbomb ID's (most explosives have 2-3 different ID's)

UPDATE
another table fix...
fixed a bunch of weapon ID's but not all.
open super damage script and check yourself what weapons are whitelisted for now.
also excluded anything that i didnt update to prevent glitches or give enemy attacks super damage.

for those who are interested what happened.
the game devs updated several weapons and this increased the ID values by 1, 2, 3 or 4 (4byte decimal)
there is no real pattern so i have to check every weapon and this takes time because i have to dive on a planet for every weapon (except stratems).
so currently i only updated the weapons i like / i think are the most usefull with damage hack (high firerate, splash/explosive damage).

as always table linked in signature
Thanks for all the work you put into this! Much appreciated.

somerandomfool
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by somerandomfool »

any chance for a exp cheat since the new level cap increased to 150? please and thank you haha

ultra nuke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ultra nuke »

I noticed that after the update, the missile silos and assault troopers have disappeared, so do we now have a new unlocked combat readiness CT table to use? Please share, thank you

VERG3NT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VERG3NT »

did cars get deleted from "unlock all stratagems"? If not, please send me working table with cars 🙏🙏

ScherzicScherzo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ScherzicScherzo »

Can the values for the Speedhack be changed so you could run at Light Armor speed while wearing Medium or Heavy? Or rather, are they editable.

soggybread42
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by soggybread42 »

Can we separate the damage script and god mode script? I took out the godmode script, but I am still invincible... I think it has to do with the enemy attack values being modified, or rather the codes might have changed messing up the script. I deleted that section and was getting killed instantly by bugs.. How could I mend this?

s4boi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by s4boi »

ScherzicScherzo wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:17 pm
Can the values for the Speedhack be changed so you could run at Light Armor speed while wearing Medium or Heavy? Or rather, are they editable.
Yes, they are editable. You will be able to easily identify which numbers to change.

Catalin.Andrey98
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Catalin.Andrey98 »

Edit, fixed
Last edited by Catalin.Andrey98 on Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.