State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

lol i wish we had a kill zeds in 1m range or so that they cant get close to me car XD

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by sportled on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sniitlauch
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sniitlauch »

[QUOTE="ProfessorLimp, post: 48296, member: 2339"]Just turned a Chef's Knife to a X-36C Assault Rifle on my game moments ago, so it's definitely not the table, likely user error on you and the other fellas end.[/QUOTE]

Good to know but I'm doing the same like Saturday ?

Bannedaga1n
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bannedaga1n »

[QUOTE="xICEMANx117, post: 48266, member: 9427"]I use it just fine playing with my friends online, but the mods will only work on your game... like the unlimited ammo will just work for you.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 48267, member: 1174"]This has been questioned before and answered back in the [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/state-of-decay-2-updated.6812/post-46302'][B]first page[/B][/URL] ?

You can cheat the fuck out of it, have fun creating scripts and kill those zeds ?[/QUOTE]

Thank you for answering my question!

Looks like we are good to go!

[QUOTE="sportled, post: 48250, member: 5190"]wondered the same as i wanna play with my bf![/QUOTE]

Sniitlauch
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sniitlauch »

In my Slot id's is only ??? i can use everything but not the inventory management :(

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="Sniitlauch, post: 48340, member: 18150"]In my Slot id's is only ??? i can use everything but not the inventory management :([/QUOTE]

Sheesh, try a bit of experimenting. Either you open the inventory menu, switch items between community cache and your inventory, switch characters and open the inventory again or switch items between community cache and your inventory using your new char, or maybe reload the game and repeat everything i wrote before.

Just do everything that access your inventory so the values in Swap Item IDs function within the ce table will load.

TheWulf56
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheWulf56 »

used it last night in coop, had no problems or errors

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

i have an rather strange issue even after mult reboots and surviver changes i still cannot enlsit a follower, it appears as if my active follower is way up in the air or bellow ground, this issue started when i accently had my follower with me scavanging forr all good cars on the map . lol kind of sucks to play litt. all alone now lol

erispope
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by erispope »

A note on swapping item IDs:

Any item that does not stack in the locker can be ID swapped successfully.

This basically means weapons, mods, (rucksacks?) and specifically excludes consumables including the one that only stack to 1 in the held inventory, such as first aid kits and repair toolkits.

Items that do stack in the locker can be duplicated by enabling the Stackable Item Multipliers option, which should make it possible to get 999 out of whatever when you attempt to transfer an item from your inventory to the locker and the locker already contains at least one.

Coding babble:

The reason for why it works like this is based on the concept of pointers and that the "item IDs" in reality is just a pointer to an instance of a particular object, which means if you have two pointers to the same thing, they both share the same amount, and is helpful when you want to duplicate that thing. It would basically be like copying a reference to a book in the hopes of copying the book in question.

The reason for why it works for weapons and mods is that those are considered apart from consumables, not being stackable - or so I think.

TL;DR:

Use item ID swapping for duplicating weapons and mods, and use the Stackable Item Multipliers to get more of items. This requires at least 2 of that item (one in the locker, one in the held inventory).

Also, thanks a lot for the hard work done on the table!

Last edited by erispope on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

[QUOTE="erispope, post: 48425, member: 18159"]A note on swapping item IDs:

Any item that does not stack in the locker can be ID swapped successfully.

This basically means weapons, mods, (rucksacks?) and specifically excludes consumables including the one that only stack to 1 in the held inventory, such as first aid kits and repair toolkits.

Items that do stack in the locker can be duplicated by enabling the Stackable Item Multipliers option, which should make it possible to get 999 out of whatever when you attempt to transfer an item from your inventory to the locker and the locker already contains at least one.

Coding babble:

The reason for why it works like this is based on the concept of pointers and that the "item IDs" in reality is just a pointer to an instance of a particular object, which means if you have two pointers to the same thing, they both share the same amount, and is helpful when you want to duplicate that thing. It would basically be like copying a reference to a book in the hopes of copying the book in question.

The reason for why it works for weapons and mods is that those are considered apart from consumables, not being stackable - or so I think.

TL;DR:

Use item ID swapping for duplicating weapons and mods, and use the Stackable Item Multipliers to get more of items. This requires at least 2 of that item (one in the locker, one in the held inventory).

Also, thanks a lot for the hard work done on the table!

1528299663[/QUOTE]

is there a fixed value for anti materiel rifle?
Last edited by glyth on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

TheWulf56
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheWulf56 »

For the unlimited weight update. Is it supposed to show how much weight you are actually carrying but has no effect? I usually carry about 6 items, and at 999 each along with a weapon and melee, and it would show about 19, now it will show 5K(Showed 7K B4 table was activated). Just wondering if it supposed to work this way, or is there something messing it up. Thanks

erispope
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by erispope »

[QUOTE="glyth, post: 48456, member: 8158"]is there a fixed value for anti materiel rifle?[/QUOTE]

There are no fixed value for *any* items. You can only duplicate items that your character has access to (though, you may be able to dupe items that you can trade for, if you don't want to just buy them with influence).

[QUOTE="TheWulf56, post: 48491, member: 17709"]For the unlimited weight update. Is it supposed to show how much weight you are actually carrying but has no effect? I usually carry about 6 items, and at 999 each along with a weapon and melee, and it would show about 19, now it will show 5K(Showed 7K B4 table was activated). Just wondering if it supposed to work this way, or is there something messing it up. Thanks[/QUOTE]

The "unlimited weight" option basically just sets your starting weight to - really really low. If you walk around with 999 grenades or whatnot your weight meter will show you as heavily overloaded. I did not notice any bad things with that, but I was running with No Fatigue and Unlimited Stamina on, so YMMV.

erispope
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by erispope »

I generally use the swap item IDs for duping facility/weapon mods and weapons when I start a new community that I want to just crush the enemies in. Load up your survivors with the .50BFG, a silenced automatic rifle, the mods and books you will need (as well as 2 quick repair toolkits) and you're good to go, crushing the opposition.

TheWulf56
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheWulf56 »

[QUOTE="erispope, post: 48496, member: 18159"]There are no fixed value for *any* items. You can only duplicate items that your character has access to (though, you may be able to dupe items that you can trade for, if you don't want to just buy them with influence).

The "unlimited weight" option basically just sets your starting weight to - really really low. If you walk around with 999 grenades or whatnot your weight meter will show you as heavily overloaded. I did not notice any bad things with that, but I was running with No Fatigue and Unlimited Stamina on, so YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I was just wondering, as the other table just shows regular weight. Didn't wanna get messed up. lol

AnihilationX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnihilationX »

If anyone has an idea how to add silencer to a wrap that has no attachment that be great the dev gun I got from someone manged to have a silencer added to it an we don't no how they did it I tried to fig out the silencer code from the same weap with an with out but not much success, same with if there's a way to make the ultra light weight 6 slot bag into an 8 slot

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

can someone make a stuck ai follower fix? i seem to have a follower bellow or high in the map and its breaking me game :(