Resident Evil 3 +14 (table Update5)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tumzone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Resident Evil 3 +14 (table Update3.1)

Post by tumzone »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:16 am
mateusre6g wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:02 am
[...]
Thanks for the update, still wish you would release wet! skin hack in future. :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Resident Evil 3 +13 (table Update2)

Post by NChabb »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:34 pm
anyway, it's a useless script for now, because all the working costume you can choose can be select from the in-game costume menu already, unlike the script for RE2, which allows you to select the same default costume at different state of the game. e.g., cleaner jacket or dirtier jacket, while the in-game costume menu only allow you to use the clearer version.
Well, there are different versions of each of outfits in RE3 too. Jill gets dirtier as the game progress, with extra scratches and wounds... Unless it's my imagination.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

yes there are, but the game won't let you choose the specific texture variant via the costume menu, while the script I made for re2remake allows you to choose which variant to wear.
this time around, it seems the id itself only identify the different costume, the texture variant is determined elsewhere it seems.
so, as the script for this game only allows you to change to the different costume, but not their texture variant, it's kinda the same as the game's own costume menu -- except the 3 torso-missing costume...
so, the script, for now, is kinda useless...

HugoRider
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HugoRider »

OKay so with the new update it keeps soft locking my game compared to update 2

deathmusa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deathmusa »

in update 3.1 after activating both undead and ammo options, was unable to interact with doors.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Resident Evil 3 +13 (table Update2)

Post by bloodaxis »

teinousi wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:55 pm
I try to use the re2's save time but It force out to windows , don't know why .....
I mean how many times to save , not the playing time :(
Just miss this one .........
Flings trainer has the times saved option, apache posted a table with scripts for that and itembox/meds used too earlier in the thread.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but I find that the stuttering is quite a bit reduced after changing line 353 to 300 instead of 100 like Cielos suggested. I've had two runs now where the game ran way smoother than my initial runs.

(Update 2 of the table)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Exeter wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:21 am
Not sure if it's a coincidence or not, but I find that the stuttering is quite a bit reduced after changing line 353 to 300 instead of 100 like Cielos suggested. I've had two runs now where the game ran way smoother than my initial runs.

(Update 2 of the table)
just now, I disabled "Threaded optimisation" for the game in the nvidia control panel. all stutter SEEMS gone.... hopefully.. albeit a little slower boot up time.
but same as you, not sure if it's a coincidence or not....

also, for the latest update in the first post, I forgot to uncomment the controller listener lua thread. that means all the controller button trigger would be disabled... will re-enable them on next update, but if you need that right now, you can always re-enable them yourself by editing the script.

///************************************///
deathmusa wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:04 am
in update 3.1 after activating both undead and ammo options, was unable to interact with doors.
make sure you have allowed lua script to run in CE settings. as the anti-cheat patch is done from there now.
if the anti-cheat is properly patched, enable script should activate itself once you hope the table to the game via CE.
if you're not sure, here's what I do:
1. open CE, open the table.
2. start the game.
3. as I have two screen, I can see the enable activated automatically once the game is boot up. if you have one screen, once the game boot up, alt-tab to CE and see if the enable script is activated already.

if enable isn't activated, check the setting again.

Apache81
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Apache81 »

I update my table to version 1.1.
You can find it here.

Please, if you prefer to have the table ina different Topic, let me know ;)

Please report any bug or issue.

Chhers :)

mateusre6g
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mateusre6g »

the table is activated, works to a certain extent and was unable to interact with doors.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Would it be possible to enable Aim Assist while on Hardcore and Nightmare through CE? I love the difficulty..but I play on controller and proper aiming is not a fun time =(

deathmusa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deathmusa »

[/quote]

make sure you have allowed lua script to run in CE settings. as the anti-cheat patch is done from there now.
if the anti-cheat is properly patched, enable script should activate itself once you hope the table to the game via CE.
2. start the game.
3. as I have two screen, I can see the enable activated automatically once the game is boot up. if you have one screen, once the game boot up, alt-tab to CE and see if the enable script is activated already.

[/quote]

thanks! will try it now.

RepliesF5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RepliesF5 »

Is the highlighted item editor fully fleshed out now? Last time I tried, it didn't include the Magnum or Grenade Launcher. Just wanted to have some fun with mines and stuff now that I've fully beaten the game.

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:55 am

2. start the game.

I just did a full run and another quick test with the same options that person said they were using and it works completely fine. Not that I'd expect different from you or SunBeam, but I figured you would want to know.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

RepliesF5 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:06 pm
Is the highlighted item editor fully fleshed out now? Last time I tried, it didn't include the Magnum or Grenade Launcher. Just wanted to have some fun with mines and stuff now that I've fully beaten the game.
For the most part, yes, though not every item ID is available.

I forgot about mine rounds. Here's the ID for that for the ammo type:
00000024:Mine Rounds
The item itself shares the same ID.