Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
paciron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia 2]

Post by paciron »

jehodonjohn wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:21 am
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:24 am
jehodonjohn wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:55 am

Thanks for your advice. But sadly it doesn't work. I get a new error saying it could not find EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll
What a bummer. I'll hop up on discord.
Why can't you guys follow some simple instructions? How big of a deal really is it? The game is designed to work on an x64 OS; why are you fiddling with the x86 dll?
I need to apologize SunBeam. I assumed that the renaming of the files in the instructions with the .BAK extensions was just so there are backups for the files you overwrite. Since i keep complete backups of all the game folders i mod i didn't think this was required so i skipped it and just overwrote the files from your archive. I thought your files injected something permanent into the "EACLaunch.exe" as well once the game was run. This wasn't the case. Turns out this "EACLaunch.exe" was the baddy in this story. I deleted it and it's solved. I have a backup of the game folder anyway :D

Sorry again.
Was it resolved?
I'm still stuck.App says"unknown file version(....../Farcry5/bin/fc_m64.dll)".
[win7x64,steam version]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TOGHOUL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Post by TOGHOUL »

Already confused,should I rename all three files or just rename one EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll is enough?

FanLomx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FanLomx »

TOGHOUL wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:58 pm
Already confused,should I rename all three files or just rename one EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll is enough?
Rename all 3 files, just like it states. Follow the directions exactly, and it works perfectly.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

How about you try what I indicated first, then figure out what you asked? Why would it matter how many files you rename? You do it one time.

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia 2]

Post by jehodonjohn »

paciron wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:21 pm
jehodonjohn wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:21 am
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:24 am

Why can't you guys follow some simple instructions? How big of a deal really is it? The game is designed to work on an x64 OS; why are you fiddling with the x86 dll?
I need to apologize SunBeam. I assumed that the renaming of the files in the instructions with the .BAK extensions was just so there are backups for the files you overwrite. Since i keep complete backups of all the game folders i mod i didn't think this was required so i skipped it and just overwrote the files from your archive. I thought your files injected something permanent into the "EACLaunch.exe" as well once the game was run. This wasn't the case. Turns out this "EACLaunch.exe" was the baddy in this story. I deleted it and it's solved. I have a backup of the game folder anyway :D

Sorry again.
Was it resolved?
I'm still stuck.App says"unknown file version(....../Farcry5/bin/fc_m64.dll)".
[win7x64,steam version]
I didn't rename anything but deleted the "EACLaunch.exe", "FC_m64.dll" and "EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll". Since the whole thing causing this error was "EACLaunch.exe" while the 2 DLLs i just deleted for convience since there will be 2 new DLLs of the same name from SunBeam placed in there. I keep a backup of the entire Far Cry 5 folder which is about 22 GB or 23 GB. I understand some people might not have enough storage to keep backup of their games. But what you can do is just backup the Far Cry 5 "bin" folder as everything from SunBeam is placed in there. I recommend doing all this before even copying or editing something in that folder. It indeed solved all of my issues.

Aylay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aylay »

I wrote this small batch script for anyone as lazy as me, it will switch between the original and bypass files if you followed the first post's installation instructions. It contains some error checking so you can't fuck up too hard.

I didn't test it on a different computer but it should work.

[Link]
Attachments
FC5_BypassSwitch.zip
30.03.2018 13:30 - for the new single EAC dll bypass
(1.12 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
FC5_BypassSwitch.zip
29.03.2018 16:40
(1.17 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
Last edited by Aylay on Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

mflvs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mflvs »

Hi, was using this perfectly. but just closed the game. when i re-open it says unknown file version fc_m64.dll. just wondering what to do. thanks. also now cant get any scan results

Update. restarted computer, replaced files from ZIP. Still says fc_m64.dll is unkown file version
Update 2. verfied the game with steam, re-installed the bypass. now working again.
Update 3. after playing again with the file being recongized got the same error, like the file gets corrupted somehow. Game still starts but dont have access with cheat engine
Update 4. game loads without issue if DBK is loaded, also loads correctly if EACLaunch.exe is renamed EACLaunch.exe.bak
Pictures of error. [Link]
Last edited by mflvs on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

I'm not sure if available, but perhaps Steam has an option that can be disabled regarding auto-checks for integrity?

Kega2k7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kega2k7 »

Just wanted to thank you SunBeam for the bypass. Worked flawlessly. Instructions were super easy to follow, too. I restored the original files when I was done giving myself what I wanted and game still runs fine.

Uplay only version here on Win7 x64.

Renardo La Moustache
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Renardo La Moustache »

well done

Sly Spy Gaming
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sly Spy Gaming »

STN wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:06 pm
Watch the video in post above you
Is there any way to post this to the top? It has received some good feedback so far and seems to be helping people who are confused.

Seven
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Seven »

Thanks SunBeam and BooBoo for your work. Any donate link? Paypal pref.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Seven wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:20 pm
Thanks SunBeam and BooBoo for your work. Any donate link? Paypal pref.
You are very welcome.
Sly Spy Gaming wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:05 pm
STN wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:06 pm
Watch the video in post above you
Is there any way to post this to the top? It has received some good feedback so far and seems to be helping people who are confused.
Working with Frank to compile a 1-file bypass :) All you'll need to do is put EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll in EasyAntiCheat folder. Nothing else.

Sebasthegreat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sebasthegreat »

Soo maybe its just me, but im having problems editing the files, I can rename them... but that dosnt change anything. I ended up opening the smaller of the dll's and just saving as, which that worked BUT thats it. I googled and tried some answers they gave but nothings worked for me.. I even took the Launcher and zipped it up, edited it inside of it but once I extracted it, it became a "Shell" with 0 bytes. Whatever that is..

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

I beat the game. Ending sucked, so did the plot. Gonna work on some more features now. Maybe unlock all perks/weapons from the start. Not having IDA do what I ask is getting on my nerves though.