Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia 2]

Post by jehodonjohn »

peshing wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:58 pm
jehodonjohn wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:09 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:40 pm

Just replied to ya. Check DM.
I'm having this very same error. Just wanted to try out the new trainer but nope. Win10 x64. I'll come back in the morning. I'm off to bed now. Take care!
You should replaced bin/EasyAntiCheat/EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll by crack x64 file to fix it.I tried and done it.
Thanks for your advice. But sadly it doesn't work. I get a new error saying it could not find EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll
What a bummer. I'll hop up on discord.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

jehodonjohn wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:55 am
peshing wrote:
jehodonjohn wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:09 pm

I'm having this very same error. Just wanted to try out the new trainer but nope. Win10 x64. I'll come back in the morning. I'm off to bed now. Take care!
You should replaced bin/EasyAntiCheat/EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll by crack x64 file to fix it.I tried and done it.
Thanks for your advice. But sadly it doesn't work. I get a new error saying it could not find EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll
Why can't you guys follow some simple instructions? How big of a deal really is it? The game is designed to work on an x64 OS; why are you fiddling with the x86 dll?

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jehodonjohn »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:24 am
jehodonjohn wrote:
peshing wrote:

Why can't you guys follow some simple instructions? How big of a deal really is it? The game is designed to work on an x64 OS; why are you fiddling with the x86 dll?
Thing is i followed all instructions as they are to be followed. I'm only getting this error for some reason. I reverted my imaged backup now because i messed up too many things. Quite weird a case if you ask me. This was pretty much a last resort.

seraphim88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Post by seraphim88 »

Hi! I followed all the steps for the crack correctly but it just brings up steam and the store page

nonoddy1997
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nonoddy1997 »

All works really well. thanks

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

seraphim88 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:47 am
Hi! I followed all the steps for the crack correctly but it just brings up steam and the store page
It's not a crack, it's a way to circumvent EasyAntiCheat, to allow cheat tables. You still need to buy the game, it doesn't allow you to run a pirated copy of it.

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jehodonjohn »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:24 am
jehodonjohn wrote:
peshing wrote:

I need to apologize SunBeam. I assumed that the renaming of the files in the instructions with the .BAK extensions was just so there are backups for the files you overwrite. Since i keep complete backups of all the game folders i mod i didn't think this was required so i skipped it and just overwrote the files from your archive. I thought your files injected something permanent into the "EACLaunch.exe" as well once the game was run. This wasn't the case. Turns out this "EACLaunch.exe" was the baddy in this story. I deleted it and it's solved. I have a backup of the game folder anyway :D

Sorry again.

I_Love_SunBeam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by I_Love_SunBeam »

Hi,
Amazing work :)
I wish that i was smart enough to do this myself. Maybe one day i will xD

But a thing that i dont understend, is what you did change in the FC5 dll. I know that this is mutch to ask for, but it had been super learnful if you could make a video on how you did come to the solution on what to do with the FC5 dll.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

I_Love_SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:25 am
Hi,

But a thing that i dont understend, is what you did change in the FC5 dll. I know that this is mutch to ask for, but it had been super learnful if you could make a video on how you did come to the solution on what to do with the FC5 dll.
Uh oh, the CH spies are here. Run and hide your cheats!

I_Love_SunBeam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by I_Love_SunBeam »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:53 am
I_Love_SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:25 am
Hi,

Uh oh, the CH spies are here. Run and hide your cheats!
Hahahaha xD
I just want to learn, that's all :)

Sly Spy Gaming
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sly Spy Gaming »

Hey Guys!

I created a video going through all of the steps, which I hope will make it easier for everybody! I do not cheat to much in games, but I figured this workaround would help a lot of people!

Here is the link!! P.S. sorry i'm not better looking.
[Link]

Coyotte94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coyotte94 »

Hey there,

i followed the steps provided, however whenever i try to run the game it brings up Uplay and ask for activation code?

Something i'm missing?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Watch the video in post above you

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

I believe some ppl mix EAC bypass with Ubi hack. And tend to think that bypass converts torrent loaded game into offline cracked version.
Coyotte94 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:03 pm
Something i'm missing?
first you need to donate Ubi 60 bucks to apply EAC bypass, without donation Ubi blocks you.

mflvs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mflvs »

Made a table combining the scripts from BooBoo ,gir489 and russk, also i added no reload. so far i have 3 scripts in this table with credits given to the parties responsible for their scipts.
FarCry5 +5.CT
(5.75 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
Last edited by mflvs on Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.