Cyberpunk 2077 [Patch 2.01]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [GOG]

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

need4spd wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:32 am
How hard is it to make a one shot kill? Would you have to have it added to each gun you own?
I added a One Hit Kills script. You need to enable Get Stat Pointers for it to work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Idleworm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Idleworm »

@aSwedishMagyar, would something like a respec table would be implemented some time soon or should I just make a new character?
Great table, thanks anyways!

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Davo SNK wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:40 am
@aSwedishMagyar, would something like a respec table would be implemented some time soon or should I just make a new character?
Does this table not have what you are looking for? I can't say I want to implement something that other tables already have and probably do better than I could. Other than that, I think what you need is a mod as CE capabilities are with small immediate things rather than full-blown gameplay changes like Respec-ing.

XeroZen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XeroZen »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:48 am
Davo SNK wrote:
Does this table not have what you are looking for? I can't say I want to implement something that other tables already have and probably do better than I could. Other than that, I think what you need is a mod as CE capabilities are with small immediate things rather than full-blown gameplay changes like Respec-ing.
Can you please add no detection only when crouching instead of not getting detected at all. Please

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

XeroZen wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:34 am
Can you please add no detection only when crouching instead of not getting detected at all. Please
Sure that shouldn't be too difficult. Already found the code that toggles crouch.

honest_cow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by honest_cow »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:37 pm
honest_cow wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:31 pm
Infinite health isn't working for me. Setting current health doesn't freeze health at that value, and setting the infinite health thing (not clear on why that is separate) doesn't seem to do anything. If I lock the current health value and get into combat it will crash shortly after. Anyone else getting this?
Which table are you using first, and second the Inf health thing is a bool that prevents that stat from decreasing if it is set to ON. If the max health shows your current max health then setting it to ON will work.
I've always been using the latest one. And current/max health values do get correctly populated by health still decreases.

Tested with today's latest table and setting current health works now, locks my health. Setting Inf Health doesn't appear to do anything, health still decreases but as long as current health locking works it's fine.

cbtendo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cbtendo »

@aSwedishMagyar in the latest table, update 12, money is missing from get inventory? in update 10 money is the first item, now it's not there

EDIT: nevermind, when i reloaded the game and the cheat engine, the money is there. weird
Last edited by cbtendo on Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

darksepul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darksepul »

Has anyone figured out how to edit the % in the inventory? (The three % ones)

Seems like to unlock the Secret Ending you have to have 50% in the middle one, I have 60% and I can't unlock it. And there's no way to revert since I did every quest available, and doing a whole new save just for that would take ages.

Matsilagi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Matsilagi »

darksepul wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:40 am

Seems like to unlock the Secret Ending you have to have 50% in the middle one, I have 60% and I can't unlock it. And there's no way to revert since I did every quest available, and doing a whole new save just for that would take ages.
I had 60% on a previous save and that didn't trigger it. I did Chippin' In and nothing. It relies on other data based on your interactions with Johnny during the game.
Maybe it has to do with the 6th skill in the tree? Its a float somewhere, that's for sure.

darksepul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darksepul »

Matsilagi wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:42 am
darksepul wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:40 am

I had 60% on a previous save and that didn't trigger it. I did Chippin' In and nothing. It relies on other data based on your interactions with Johnny during the game.
Maybe it has to do with the 6th skill in the tree? Its a float somewhere, that's for sure.
You need to have exactly 50%, if you have 60% it won't trigger the secret ending. That's what I saw in a few videos.

OMb123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OMb123 »

For the one shot hit kill you set all types of damage to a high value ? Also does it work for mantis blades?

busterblader123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by busterblader123 »

i can't seem to save the values

busterblader123
Noobzor
Noobzor

when i reload the save it doesn't stick

busterblader123
Noobzor
Noobzor

how do i make it stick

Idleworm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Idleworm »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:48 am
Davo SNK wrote:
It's close enough, I was merely suggesting this to be a full respect tool for everyone's convenience. Zanzer's table only lacks the ability to change the Ability leves (you can only change XP) So it looks weird (and this bugs me so...) when you change your Body attribute to 3 for example, but your Annihilation skill is at 12.

Thank you for your work anyhow, great table!