z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Acleacius »

Forechosen wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:02 pm
Hey guys,

I feel like I must be being a dunce, but how do I get unlimted health/god mode to work? Some detail would be appreciated, as I'm at a complete loss, I feel like I've tried everything.

(p.s. I know the table is working, as I can use it for other things, such as the item pointer - I just can't seem to get any health options to work - my characters still take damage/get downed.)
I'm not sure how much help I'll be but you can max out all your characters with godly health and all other stats. Basically changing your stats to 30. You do that based on your ability points in the Cheat Table. +22 is the most you can up each one, but if you or a companion have a natural bonus of Str +2 (race in this case). Then the most you can move it up is +20 in the CT.

Edit: Zanzer beat me too it. ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:08 pm
Thank you Zander!
My most requested feature is picking skills on character creation. Usually 2/2 or 3/3. But not all the skills are unlocked then. At level 4 you can pick a feat and the "skilled" feat you'll have a choice of 3 skills 3/3. I would love the ability to pick all of them at lvl 4. Is it possible someone can locate that pointer and add it to the trainer? :D

Forechosen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Forechosen »

Acleacius wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:50 pm
Forechosen wrote:
Hey guys,

I feel like I must be being a dunce, but how do I get unlimted health/god mode to work? Some detail would be appreciated, as I'm at a complete loss, I feel like I've tried everything.

(p.s. I know the table is working, as I can use it for other things, such as the item pointer - I just can't seem to get any health options to work - my characters still take damage/get downed.)
I'm not sure how much help I'll be but you can max out all your characters with godly health and all other stats. Basically changing your stats to 30. You do that based on your ability points in the Cheat Table. +22 is the most you can up each one, but if you or a companion have a natural bonus of Str +2 (race in this case). Then the most you can move it up is +20 in the CT.

Thanks for trying to help! But honestly I'm not looking to change my stats or anything.. I'm simply trying to get the 'god mode' function to work. Or to stop my current health from changing.

Necromas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Necromas »

Just want to say thanks for the table, it's been very helpful to be able to modify ability scores!

I've used it along with creating a party full of multiplayer characters to tweak things around and get builds that bypass the limitations of having so few character creation options. For example I gave a warlock extra strength to make up for not having a cha to weapons option.

Mati8
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mati8 »

Option to increase companion's approval via exploit/bug:
  • Shadowheart, Gale, Wyll
    ► repeatedly pet the dog named Scratch at camp
  • Astarion, Lae’zel
    ► outside the hag’s shack, there is a well that will give you the refreshed status. Drink from the well unlimited times, Astarion’s and Lae’zel’s approval messages will pop up.

I’m done playing, until the devs fix excessive crashes and save file corrupting.

bpeer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bpeer »

Mati8 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:16 pm
    ► endlessly pet the dog named Scratch at camp
  • Astarion, Lae’zel
    ► outside the hag’s shack, there is a well that will give you the refreshed status. Drink from the well unlimited times, Astarion’s and Lae’zel’s approval messages will pop up.

I’m done playing, until the devs fix excessive crashes and save file corrupting.
Thank you so for sharing approval exploit! I really needed help for Astarion and Lae’zel

ciphas123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ciphas123 »

Forechosen wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:20 pm
Acleacius wrote:
Forechosen wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks for trying to help! But honestly I'm not looking to change my stats or anything.. I'm simply trying to get the 'god mode' function to work. Or to stop my current health from changing.
Here's what you do for the god mode: first open your character equipment menu with "n" key, then equip or uneuqip any equipment, the table will recognize the character and show their health. Turn on the god mode and you are done.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:28 pm
Found a command to Respec your character into whatever you want, whenever.
:D Nice!

elebelec
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elebelec »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:28 pm
Found a command to Respec your character into whatever you want, whenever.
With this, do you think you'll have found an inroad in order to allow us to add multiple traits during level up - an example would be the warlock eldritch invocations, or the feats gained at level 4.

Forechosen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Forechosen »

ciphas123 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:53 pm
Forechosen wrote:
Acleacius wrote:

Here's what you do for the god mode: first open your character equipment menu with "n" key, then equip or uneuqip any equipment, the table will recognize the character and show their health. Turn on the god mode and you are done.
Thank you SO much! But from what I understand then, you can only godmode one character? Or does the game 'remember' when you've godmoded a character, and not revert it when you've gone through the method to do it to somebody else? Hope that makes sense!

Lastly, when you say "turn on the god mode" do you mean simply tick the box? Or do I need to toggle the right-hand column from 'off' to 'on'? I'm assuming I do!

flachan.aczache
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by flachan.aczache »

Forechosen wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:13 pm
ciphas123 wrote:
Forechosen wrote:

Thank you SO much! But from what I understand then, you can only godmode one character? Or does the game 'remember' when you've godmoded a character, and not revert it when you've gone through the method to do it to somebody else? Hope that makes sense!

Lastly, when you say "turn on the god mode" do you mean simply tick the box? Or do I need to toggle the right-hand column from 'off' to 'on'? I'm assuming I do!
you can turn it for each char, one after another that's because you need to change the option from 'off' to 'on', ticking the option will not activate the cheat

ciphas123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ciphas123 »

Forechosen wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:13 pm
ciphas123 wrote:
Forechosen wrote:

Change "off" to "on" should enable it, do it for each and everyone of your team so they do not take damage. You have to do this every time you load or reload a save.

Do not turn on the god mode and tick the box. It sometimes recognize enemy's health and keeps them invulnerable too.

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

Item duplication pretty please 😝

DaedalusLost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DaedalusLost »

Mati8 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:16 pm
    ► repeatedly pet the dog named Scratch at camp
  • Astarion, Lae’zel

Now all we need are the pointers

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

jhl1989 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:00 am
Item duplication pretty please 😝
It's there already for items that stack, do you mean duping single slot items like swords and armor?