Far Cry: New Dawn [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Djossi09
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Far Cry: New Dawn [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Post by Djossi09 »

Perk Point does not work

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MagikMurlok
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MagikMurlok »

Are crafting items such as components and duct tape server sided, or are they just taking time to work out?

windester13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by windester13 »

Hey also, cheat engine seems to have updated to new version, 6.8.3. Can't open the linked table currently with the new version. Help :)

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Only 1 page and people still couldn't be bothered to read... Pathetic.

The table needs to be updated, since the game updated... OBVIOUSLY. And Sunnyboy is asleep. Have some patience.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Updating it in a bit, this time with array of bytes scanned-for across FC_m64.dll. As long as major code changes (or offsets) don't occur across updates, table should not need an update.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

CHronological statement of work:
  • 15 Feb 15:55 - posted the start of the Perk Points analysis
  • 15 Feb 16:01 - changed analysis logic
  • 15 Feb 16:10 - said the values are encrypted
  • 15 Feb 16:19 - Perk Points tests
  • 15 Feb 16:54 - more info & tests
  • 15 Feb 17:05 - conclusion; said "happy stealing"
So that's the run-down of my posts on the previous page (all timestamps above are GMT+3).

Today (the 16th) I woke up and got told "hey, fearlessrevolution has a new option now" :) So I started doing some digging of my own:

• all CH times are -10 from my current timezone
  • so his post(s) and the trainer appeared like what.. 8h AFTER my last post on FRF?
(16:58 = ~17:00 is 2 AM on the 16th on my end)

So, from just this perspective alone, would it be nice of me to say "hey, you know I came up with this first and you just stole that information and put it in your trainer"? At which point, he'll go like "I was working on it long before you even started". Well.. this shit really doesn't matter now, because of PRECEDENCE. See how easy it is to use the "I was first" statement to bash at your competition, Caliber? It's not humane or nice, but you do it anyway. And when I say "you", I really mean you.

Just to pour more water over the fire, here:

• Caliber was active on FRF sometime after my posts were created
  • Caliber was active on FRF sometime before his release post with the new option on CH forums
Now please tell us how there was 0 INSPIRATION in your new option release.. I'd really like to hear.

BR,
Sun

P.S.: Don't really want to go digging into the trainer as well...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Table updated.

Added one new feature, as I heard "Easy Crafting" from CH doesn't work as intended (reloading a save-game will remove all items you've crafted 'illegally' - - with the CMP check disabled). The "Set Pick-Up Quantity" script allows you to set both the future to-be-picked-up unit and stack.

Enjoy,
Sun

swizzledizzle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by swizzledizzle »

Great work!

I would really like to see an 'Infinite Edens Gift' Script.

Explanation ahead: (Spoiler)
Spoiler
It's an ability you get later in the story mode, which consumes Edens Gift by usage. It's a yellow bar beneath the health bar. If you need a save file for that, hit me up :)

xXRandyXx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xXRandyXx »

hopefully can find the ethanol amount location, I tried the old search for value then use some to change value then search for next but didn't seem to work.

windester13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by windester13 »

HylianZ wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:01 am
Only 1 page and people still couldn't be bothered to read... Pathetic.

The table needs to be updated, since the game updated... OBVIOUSLY. And Sunnyboy is asleep. Have some patience.
Look....I did read, i know the game updated, and I appreciate all the help Sunbeam gives us and any amount of sleep he requires. I'm not impatient, but the great thing about posts is that they stay there for people to read later. No need to jump down our throats here, the whole point of the forum is so that we can post stuff like this. No need to call anyone pathetic.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Will hunt down the ethanol. Got the spot where Perks are given when you open abduction trucks, for example :)

TheVRRealm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheVRRealm »

I know your Far Cry 5 version of Dunia Engine 2 allowed vorpX to bypass EAC - As for some reason Easy Anti Cheat thinks vorpX VR injection tool is a cheat and the guy who created vorpX has had no look getting it white-listed with the company.

But, does anyone know if those the same for New Dawn? I am tempted with New Dawn but would love to be playing it in VR.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

No EAC in the game thankfully, starts faster and less hassle with third party software and from certain forums it's not like the software is impenetrable so it mostly inconveniences regular players more than anything.

Division 2 is using it though, switched to it from Fairfight which had server side comparisons and checks unfortunately but after the Dark Zone PvP issues that game had I can't really fault them and it's technically online only even if you can solo stuff too. Different here though and Far Cry 5 itself so I'm glad to see it gone but I guess they aren't patching out of the main game. Maybe down the line somewhere? Hopefully. :)

TheVRRealm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheVRRealm »

Wow thanks, I thought with Far Cry 5 using it the New Dawn would also implement it :)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Nope, no EAC in this one. Let's say it did have it; you know what I would've done :) If I remember correctly, FC5 let's you do co-op with EAC off.. so why wouldn't have this one behaved the same? :)