Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon - table v: 1.0.2 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon - table v: 1.0.1 CT

Post by Siggymas »

thank you, your table working and its great. i guess cheat for having all parts kinda impossible.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon - table v: 1.0 CT

Post by acecel »

sonikman102 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:27 am
I believe someone in the original request thread said ost chips were found with a 4 byte value, with it being like 54 when you had 6 and 53 when you had 5 and etc. but they couldn’t edit the value itself
Thanks for the information.

It's so random to add 48 to the value lol, how devs come up with that shit :mrgreen:

Too bad the value can't be changed though :(

conanthedestroyer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by conanthedestroyer »

Siggymas wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:41 pm
thank you, your table working and its great. i guess cheat for having all parts kinda impossible.
Was released on the last I played. In fact I remember since the one in PS 2, with ARM codes.

FromSoftware engine is the same of DS, I believe but utter garbage story.
Last edited by conanthedestroyer on Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Unlock all gears or Save Editor please?

LamOk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LamOk »

I don't see the added features still even after redownloading the new table

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

cheat engine wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:05 pm
Added a lot more new features.

I think with this update, I am finally done with the game.
I am curious about one thing though, did you try to create a script for OST Chips and failed or you weren't able to try to do it ?

I ask that because it's a important feature in the game and one that everyone would think about creating a cheat for it to be able to personalize and boost your mech even more, and you were also playing the game (in contrary to only playing to create the table then uninstalling it)

I'm not trying to criticize you for not doing it or anything of the like, i just wonder why it was not on your list ? :mrgreen:

TitanWari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TitanWari »

hello mr cheat engine is it oky to share ur table in other platform (ofc i put ur name and link to ur account for ppl to come and enjoy ur table in future update) if its ok

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

So are we attaching the Actual Armored Core process or the Modded Process?

Nevermind** needs to be attached to actual Armored Core process.

Also careful with damage editors; it also applies on enemies -- you will also get one shotted.

k&T
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by k&T »

This is shifty as hell. You're advertising a shady alt-software to C.E. ON the Cheat Engine community forum? Nah.

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

TitanWari wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:13 am
hello mr cheat engine is it oky to share ur table in other platform (ofc i put ur name and link to ur account for ppl to come and enjoy ur table in future update) if its ok
No. My content is exclusive to FRF and where I decide to share myself. I don’t need anyone to share it.
k&T wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:21 am
This is shifty as hell. You're advertising a shady alt-software to C.E. ON the Cheat Engine community forum? Nah.
You can use the cheat engine table. My app is completely optional.

There’s just a little notice about my best content available in my app which you can ignore and enjoy the cheat engine table.

TitanWari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TitanWari »

cheat engine wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:29 am
TitanWari wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:13 am
No. My content is exclusive to FRF and where I decide to share myself. I don’t need anyone to share it.
k&T wrote:

There’s just a little notice about my best content available in my app which you can ignore and enjoy the cheat engine table.
okh :) just dont be that angry i just asked ;)

Triton
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Triton »

cheat engine wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:29 am

I believe the point of contention is that you've released a table and said it has all these features, while in reality the table only has 2 features. The rest are seemingly only available if the user clicks a link within the table that downloads an app which is separate to cheat engine. The app is therefore not completely optional. Not if the user expects to have access to the options you state the cheat table has, which they reasonably would. By not informing people of this stipulation in your opening post, it makes it seem like you're pulling something of a bait and switch. You could easily clear this up by mentioning in the OP that your app is needed to use all of the features you're claiming your table has.

cheatenginedead
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cheatenginedead »

The cheat engine table work well but few issues

Ammo only work with clip based weapons but not those that overheat (i.e. energy weapons, gatling, firethrower)

OST upgrade points cheat is desperately needed and no weight/EN load
k&T wrote:
You must be new here. I made a topic several months ago about how cheat engine is dead and all the best content is now locked behind paywalls/patreons/discords or just non-existent. You can find nexus mods/apps having the best quality of content these days. Just be grateful this is completely free and not asking you to pay on Patreon. Fuck Patreon disguised as donations but actually selling.

imedox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by imedox »

Is there risk of ban after cheating money with this, buying everything then going online?

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

imedox wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:20 am
Is there risk of ban after cheating money with this, buying everything then going online?
No_ only pvp report - play single