Injustice 2 Legendary Edition v20211104 FLT STEAM

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GRIFFIN94
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Injustice 2 Legendary Edition v20211104 FLT STEAM

Post by GRIFFIN94 »

keep the billions bro...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Moldycheese
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Moldycheese »

So would it be possible to make it so you don't have to use the specific character in the non legendary multiverses? So not having to use Cheetah or Batman in that character specific multiverse, because that is the one thing that kills the basic original multiverse for me. not being able to play the character i feel like playing.

Joangar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Joangar »

Help I used the multiverse bypass to try to do the black adam legendary mission. It worked in the sense that I was able to do it, even used an AI to complete it, but I didn't get the legendary afterwards. Worse still the mission is now locked locked showing that I've already completed it...

Now I did go offline also before trying the cheat. And since I played the game through steam I should have an auto saved backup in the cloud problem is I noticed that when I open the game while connected to the internet it automatically takes the current local save and applies it over the online backup I don't know how to use the online backup instead of the local save or where I might find the local save to simply delete it before I connect back to the internet