Biomutant

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Biomutant

Post by VelHD »

Sorry to bother, but I think the loot chance pointer doesn't work.... when I change it in the CE it doesn't appear in game in any way, shape or form. Please correct me if its only me or if I am wrong

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

VelHD wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 5:21 pm
Sorry to bother, but I think the loot chance pointer doesn't work.... when I change it in the CE it doesn't appear in game in any way, shape or form. Please correct me if its only me or if I am wrong
Are you talking about the populate weapon/armor pointers? If so I made a mistake with the type.

Open up Populate Weapon/Armor pointers and change {'Loot Chance','+40',2} to this: {'Loot Chance','+40',4}.

It's supposed to be a float but for some reason I accidentally assigned it as a 4 byte so your changes are minuscule (only affecting the small insignificant parts of the decimal).

In my next update this will be fixed.

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 5:55 pm
Siggymas wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 5:39 pm
is there anyway to have ignore level requirement and also thank you so much for the table
Added.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Is it possible to have the option of Infinite jumps and Always Critical?

However i found that always critical will cause a bug where the ballspark psi-power will cause no damage at all.

VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VelHD »

Siggymas wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 6:03 pm
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Siggymas wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 5:39 pm
is there anyway to have ignore level requirement and also thank you so much for the table
Added.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

However i found that always critical will cause a bug where the ballspark psi-power will cause no damage at all.
why have a "always crit" option if you can just edit the weapon to have 100% crit chance?

i have been spending hours trying to figure out the command for giving yourself specific parts for weapons but with no avail. The only way i found how to get close to it is using a "give all weapon parts" command but the inventory is too small to show Every single variant... Does anyone know if there is a way to get unlimited inventory space or at least increase it?

unmog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by unmog »

Hey SwedishMagyar, is it possible to edit weapons with your table? If so, how do we do it? Like, some things I'd like to be able to do is change a weapons element, or increase the element damage, or give a weapon an element if they previously didnt have one. Could we add or change a weapons special property? Or possibly upgrade all your items to your current level. Stuff like that, thanks in advance.

Edit, for instance, when I click the "populate weapons/armor type" and select "ranged weapons" or "melee weapons" it doesnt list any weapons I've made myself.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

unmog wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 1:57 am
Hey SwedishMagyar, is it possible to edit weapons with your table? If so, how do we do it? Like, some things I'd like to be able to do is change a weapons element, or increase the element damage, or give a weapon an element if they previously didnt have one. Could we add or change a weapons special property? Or possibly upgrade all your items to your current level. Stuff like that, thanks in advance.

Edit, for instance, when I click the "populate weapons/armor type" and select "ranged weapons" or "melee weapons" it doesnt list any weapons I've made myself.
Are you using the latest table version? I thought I had fixed that and it populates weapons I have crafted but it's possible the path to the name is only correct for me. I'll wait for someone else to confirm or deny this.

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

VelHD wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:02 pm
Siggymas wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 6:03 pm
aSwedishMagyar wrote:

Added.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

why have a "always crit" option if you can just edit the weapon to have 100% crit chance?

i have been spending hours trying to figure out the command for giving yourself specific parts for weapons but with no avail. The only way i found how to get close to it is using a "give all weapon parts" command but the inventory is too small to show Every single variant... Does anyone know if there is a way to get unlimited inventory space or at least increase it?
the always critical will also apply to psi-power, not just melee and ranged

VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VelHD »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 2:39 am
unmog wrote:

Are you using the latest table version? I thought I had fixed that and it populates weapons I have crafted but it's possible the path to the name is only correct for me. I'll wait for someone else to confirm or deny this.
the weapon editor works great, but it will only show weapons that you can use, and not weapons for which you dont have the lvl or skill requirement

unmog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by unmog »

VelHD wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 10:52 am
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 2:39 am
unmog wrote:

the weapon editor works great, but it will only show weapons that you can use, and not weapons for which you dont have the lvl or skill requirement
That cant be it, since I have the requirements and can use the weapons. And as far as I know, yes I have the latest version. But I can download it again to see.

Downloaded the one that says "current" at the top and still nope, still not getting my guns or swords to show up. Took a pic in case it helps somehow. This is what I see when I try both of them to populate my ranged weapons. If you notice, I have four total, yet only 3 pop up. Clearly I can use my gun as well. Like I said, I like this gun, I just wish I could edit the elemental damage on it.

That doesnt answer part of my original question tho, will we be able to change elements of weapons using your table? Would we be able to change the special properties? Whatever they're called anyway, like how my current shotgun is "precise" which is totally OP turning it into a cannon :p

Edit: Also note, when I try to edit the damage of my starter pistol for shiggles it doesnt seem to do anything either.

VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VelHD »

Did you make does weapons legitimately or did you use console commands to get does parts. Maybe that is part of the issue...
And remember the editor will show the stats change on the overall character stats, not specific weapon.

unmog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by unmog »

I made it legit, I cant get the weapon editor to work for me and not sure how to use console commands.

As far as the editor not showing the changes... Im not sure that's true either. Since I can edit my armor and add like 100 armor to it and it takes effect on the armor's stats.

Novamaack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Novamaack »

is it possible to add the Magazine Parts for Range Weapons under the Populate Item Type?

Vanness
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vanness »

Novamaack wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 1:52 am
is it possible to add the Magazine Parts for Range Weapons under the Populate Item Type?
I added Magazine parts to the table. I hope this help.
Attachments
Biomutant-Win64-Shipping (Added Magazines Part).CT
(111.81 KiB) Downloaded 81 times

Novamaack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Novamaack »

Vanness wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 7:34 am
Novamaack wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 1:52 am
I added Magazine parts to the table. I hope this help.
thank you for this, I hope this will be added to the main table :D

p1tbull
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by p1tbull »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 5:29 pm
VelHD wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 5:21 pm
Are you talking about the populate weapon/armor pointers? If so I made a mistake with the type.

Open up Populate Weapon/Armor pointers and change {'Loot Chance','+40',2} to this: {'Loot Chance','+40',4}.

It's supposed to be a float but for some reason I accidentally assigned it as a 4 byte so your changes are minuscule (only affecting the small insignificant parts of the decimal).

In my next update this will be fixed.
I must say this works correctly after changing it as you said on the script, at least under the Armor pointers, Headwear, bodywear, etc...
As weapons doesn't have a Loot Chance modifier by default for the game it doesn't show up ingame but I guess it works in the backend... right?