z Empyrion Galactic Survival

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: z Empyrion Galactic Survival

Post by Akira »

zutty wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:56 am
can the author update for version 1.9.12 please, and i can't communicate in the discord,should i pay for it?
I didn't really liked the game so chances are rather low that I'll update it.
The access to the discord server is free and you should be able to write there after you accept the server rules.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dougvan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dougvan »

Has anyone found an updated table for the latest release? The table on this thread only has a couple of options that still work.

To the board admin that deleted my previous post and issued me a warning for "mentioning criminals", do you have a list of what you consider "criminals" so that I can check against it in the future? Or, any other list of items you feel warrant a post being deleted? I checked the FAQ but couldn't see anything. If I missed it, I apologize.
Thanks!

alfafiles
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alfafiles »

Here are my recommendations on how to access the creative menu (and therefore get any resources/buildings) in a regular game:

1. In the game (just in case), make a copy and rename your working save (for example, “game1”)
2. Start a new game by selecting the last fourth game mode (free game with unlimited health and hunger), after landing on the planet, exit to the main menu (the game will be saved automatically).
3. Rename the resulting game save, for example, to “Free_Game”
4. In the root of the game there is a folder "SAVE" -> "GAMES", now open both folders with saves "game1" and Free_Game"
5. In the "game1" folder, rename the files "game.dat" "game.dat.bak" (for example, add "-" at the beginning of the file names)
6. Copy the files "game.dat" "game.dat.bak" from the "Free_Game" folder to the "game1" folder.

OK, now when playing survival mode "game1" you will have access to the creative menu when you press "H" (h)

7. I highly recommend that after adding the necessary resources, delete “game.dat” from the save folder “game.dat” and return the previously renamed files “game.dat” “game.dat.bak”.

:!: well, yes, or you can open the console and use commands, for example “itemmenu” which also activates access to the creative menu)))