z Gunfire Reborn

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Gunfire Reborn

Post by NumberXer0 »

[QUOTE="yumlor, post: 138527, member: 42724"]

and soul essence?

[/QUOTE]

Also impossible. At least for now. Only a small select number of things can be edited due to the server-sided nature of the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

vpl91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Gunfire Reborn

Post by vpl91 »

[QUOTE="Zanzer, post: 138406, member: 523"]

Enable Weapon Pointer. Fire your gun. Scroll through the pointer's list. Find BulletSpeed.

[/QUOTE]

Didn't really understand how this works.

After enabling it, I go down this extensive list and have lots of different "Int Values".

Nevermind. Just got it. lol
Last edited by vpl91 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ersatz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Gunfire Reborn

Post by ersatz »

can someone translate the int values to effect it has one the weapon? it's not entirely obvious what ones are safe to change. I tried to modify some values and it broke my ability to change weapons and I couldn't fire my weapon anymore.

EDIT: I just noticed there are text strings.

Additional question where are the int values found for grenades? I still can't find out how to mod grenades.
Last edited by ersatz on Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

veedubb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Gunfire Reborn

Post by veedubb »

I am still new to tables, etc., but I've found that you can edit Soul Essence via the end game menu. Can't get it to work during the actual run, but after you die you can edit your Soul Essence in the Talent screen. Hope this helps!

sk2020
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Gunfire Reborn

Post by sk2020 »

[QUOTE="veedubb, post: 138586, member: 42740"]

I am still new to tables, etc., but I've found that you can edit Soul Essence via the end game menu. Can't get it to work during the actual run, but after you die you can edit your Soul Essence in the Talent screen. Hope this helps!

[/QUOTE]

Hi, how did you edit the soul essence in the talent screen? can you give some steps and are you able to increase the abilities like health and shield after editing the soul essence? thanks

ersatz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Gunfire Reborn

Post by ersatz »

[/QUOTE]

not working on my end. always defaults to what the server reflects after spending soul essence

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Gunfire Reborn

Post by Rysefox »

[/QUOTE]

Its only the fake value, they are kidding you.

StuartSims91
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Gunfire Reborn

Post by StuartSims91 »

[QUOTE="Zanzer, post: 138406, member: 523"]

Enable Weapon Pointer. Fire your gun. Scroll through the pointer's list. Find BulletSpeed.

[/QUOTE]

I don't see anything in the pointer's list....am I looking in the wrong place???

EDIT:

Nevermind...didn't have the values activated...
Last edited by StuartSims91 on Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Gunfire Reborn

Post by NumberXer0 »

I tried editing the registry and the save as well, no money or soul stored in either. Looks like we're just sol.

Rutfik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Gunfire Reborn

Post by Rutfik »

How change crit chanceluck shot? Cant find point.

gregory144
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Gunfire Reborn

Post by gregory144 »

you need to beat the first boss inorder that you can save and return to that point . second when you go to the portal after you killed the first boss save your progress by the water well. then you need to go to cheat engine and search the soul that you currently have . after that clouse the game with alt+F4 but not cheat engine. then you go back to the game again and open the process in cheat engine . then you need to to spown near the water well and enter the same value in cheat engine and rest again in the water well and close the game with alt+f4 . do it couple of time . in the end while you are in the game go to cheat engine and edit all the pointer to the value you want of souls . then go to trow the portal to the drsert and get one soul . the game will probblyh crush but when you reopen the game you will get to spend the souls that you entered before the game crushed ... and now you cant unlock every skill in the game

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Gunfire Reborn

Post by NumberXer0 »

[QUOTE="gregory144, post: 138645, member: 42582"]

you need to beat the first boss inorder that you can save and return to that point . second when you go to the portal after you killed the first boss save your progress by the water well. then you need to go to cheat engine and search the soul that you currently have . after that clouse the game with alt+F4 but not cheat engine. then you go back to the game again and open the process in cheat engine . then you need to to spown near the water well and enter the same value in cheat engine and rest again in the water well and close the game with alt+f4 . do it couple of time . in the end while you are in the game go to cheat engine and edit all the pointer to the value you want of souls . then go to trow the portal to the drsert and get one soul . the game will probblyh crush but when you reopen the game you will get to spend the souls that you entered before the game crushed ... and now you cant unlock every skill in the game

[/QUOTE]

I'm not at my PC to test right now, but I hope you're right. I'll give it a shot later. If it does work, hopefully they don't fix it either, because I'm only level 13 and can't get every skill haha.

ShadowFlame
Noobzor
Noobzor

Gunfire Reborn

Post by ShadowFlame »

[QUOTE="gregory144, post: 138645, member: 42582"]

[/QUOTE]

Can confirm that this works, tested it right now, game crashed if I changed all values at once (31 addresses for me), but when I changed lets say 10 values at the same time, and then went in game then repeated it 2 more times it worked perfectly when I went through the portal.

Tested it the 2nd time, had about 70 addresses, game just froze if I tried to edit all values at once, did about 20-25 at the time and it worked.
Last edited by ShadowFlame on Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Gunfire Reborn

Post by NumberXer0 »

^ Well be wary for whoever tries this. It seemed like it was working, but after my reload after changing the values..I've been hit by an infinite loading screen and can't get into the game. Seeing as saves are stored server side..looks like I can't play the game anymore. I should have known cheating via crashes would do this -_-

Edit: For a little more info - After changing the values and going through the portal, whenever I picked up another crystal, the number didn't go up. It didn't crash either. I cleared the area of all enemies and no doors opened. I was stuck there with nowhere to go. So then I alt-F4 and the game hung and gave me a crash report. After trying to open it back up, I get an infinite loading screen. So it seems like not all values are safe to change, I clearly didn't get lucky like the two above me. So there goes my game.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowFlame
Noobzor
Noobzor

Gunfire Reborn

Post by ShadowFlame »

[QUOTE="NumberXer0, post: 138665, member: 1084"]

^ Well be wary for whoever tries this. It seemed like it was working, but after my reload after changing the values..I've been hit by an infinite loading screen and can't get into the game. Seeing as saves are stored server side..looks like I can't play the game anymore. I should have known cheating via crashes would do this -_-

[/QUOTE]

Happened to me, turned off cheat engine, restarted the game and it worked.