Resident Evil - Revelations 2 v5.0 +36 (table Update12)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jeon026
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Resident Evil - Revelations 2 v5.0 +36 (table Update12)

Post by jeon026 »

"Always All Medals" doesn't work.
Can't you edit it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Question
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Question »

Uhuru N'Uru wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:04 pm
Try this "Updated" version.
I have no Idea where I got this from, but it appears to be a later version of this Table, and Cielos may well be responsible for the later edits.

I usually name folders with such details, when I know them, but this is just in my Resident Evil – Revelations 2 main CT folder, not any subfolder. Like for this file STN re-uploaded, I named it's folder
Resident Evil – Revelations 2 v5.0 +36 Table Update 12 by Cielos

What I can say for certain is update 12 is listed in the file as
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="19">
Whilst this later version is
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="24">

So my new folder designation for version 24 is an unofficial name intended to signify it's an updated version
Resident Evil – Revelations 2 v5.0 +37 Table Update 13 by Cielos

Unless somebody else can add further information, all I can say is this one is still responding to the enable tick box, with the game running, and using latest version of Cheat Engine v7.2
Too be clear, I have not checked what works beyond ticking the enable box, as that's the stated issue in last two posts.

All credit for this Table goes to Cielos, it's this table with updates, but I have no evidence that Cielos did, or didn't update it.
So without that evidence, I can only credit Cielos for the updated table.
Unfortunately the raid mode costume swap is not working, it always reads the current outfit as barry outfit 1 and changing it has no effect.

I attempted to search for the address of the costume and change it, but i encountered some odd issues. While i was able to change the costume, it would always change the current character as well, so it was more of a character swap than a model swap. E.G. If i tried to make barry use moira's costume, the moment i deployed into a battle, i would be using moira's stats instead of barry's stats.

Chris_Redfield_96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chris_Redfield_96 »

[Link]
Guys please help...I swaped Claire model to Natalia in the 1-st campaign, but I can't move this iron barricade - the button did't appear on the screen (Left stick)...
In "moves mode" i choosed Claire moves....It didn't helped.... :(