Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sh3dd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by sh3dd »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:06 am
sh3dd wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:53 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:56 pm
Since people are asking, I threw together a quick video on how it works. I don't do videos, so apologies on the quality. The instructions should be clear enough though. This table helped me out a lot with my OCD of owning everything and completing games 100% haha. Just trying to give back, if only a little.

[Link]

Video is freshly uploaded, so quality options are limited. 1080 should be available shortly.
Awesome vid man, helped me understand it much better. Swapped most of the ship cosmetics.
I'm still unsure about swapping weapons though. The text guide says when editing perk4 you will 100% crash, how do I swap weapons correctly?
Also, do I swap horse with the ship crew as donor or just any armor item?
Not sure where the 100% crash comes from, I've given all of my weapons their legitimate perks and have never crashed. Just make sure to change the Perk 4 slot. And I've used basically anything that doesn't have perks to swap for other perkless items. Such as horses, ships and crews. I've turned horses into crews, crews into horses etc. I try to swap the same item type, but you can switch it up. Lieutenants are weird, they don't always swap properly, but I had them work 100% of the time when swapping a horse. If you need items to swap, look up the DLC unlocker for the game. It will give you plenty of blue store gear you can use, horses and ships too and after reloading, all of the gear comes back.
Alright cool, I'll give it a try now, thanks.
Sorry if I'm too much of a bother with all these questions but do you have a link to the DLC unlocker? Tried googling couldn't find anything.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

cosminuk2011 , 350 Storage Limit is hardcoded GameSetting and each time loaded directly from .exe file. So, yes, on each load you'll need to reapply the cheat.

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

Wow!!
You are a great person.
I got enlightenment.
Thanks and thank you ~ :D

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

sh3dd wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:22 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
sh3dd wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:53 am

Awesome vid man, helped me understand it much better. Swapped most of the ship cosmetics.
I'm still unsure about swapping weapons though. The text guide says when editing perk4 you will 100% crash, how do I swap weapons correctly?
Also, do I swap horse with the ship crew as donor or just any armor item?
Not sure where the 100% crash comes from, I've given all of my weapons their legitimate perks and have never crashed. Just make sure to change the Perk 4 slot. And I've used basically anything that doesn't have perks to swap for other perkless items. Such as horses, ships and crews. I've turned horses into crews, crews into horses etc. I try to swap the same item type, but you can switch it up. Lieutenants are weird, they don't always swap properly, but I had them work 100% of the time when swapping a horse. If you need items to swap, look up the DLC unlocker for the game. It will give you plenty of blue store gear you can use, horses and ships too and after reloading, all of the gear comes back.
Sorry if I'm too much of a bother with all these questions but do you have a link to the DLC unlocker? Tried googling couldn't find anything.
Not sure if I can link that stuff here honestly, a lot of sites don't appreciate direct links to websites that contain pirated materials. Can't remember off the top of my head if it's an issue here, but anyways.. Try looking for the AC Odyssey post on "CS.RIN.RU" and look for the user ZeOnEscofet, he has the unlocker in his signature. Page 72 if it helps haha.

The unlocker only unlocks Uplay rewards from the club and the pre-order missions/items. No paid DLC or anything. So I guess it technically isn't piracy? I dunno.

sh3dd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sh3dd »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:05 am
sh3dd wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:

Not sure if I can link that stuff here honestly, a lot of sites don't appreciate direct links to websites that contain pirated materials. Can't remember off the top of my head if it's an issue here, but anyways.. Try looking for the AC Odyssey post on "CS.RIN.RU" and look for the user ZeOnEscofet, he has the unlocker in his signature. Page 72 if it helps haha.

The unlocker only unlocks Uplay rewards from the club and the pre-order missions/items. No paid DLC or anything. So I guess it technically isn't piracy? I dunno.
Found :)
Thanks a ton.

porramano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by porramano »

NumberXer0 wrote:
sh3dd wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:

Thanks for the vid, really awesome, helped alot, thanks with the dlc unlocker tip.
Just one question, can i put in the second perk, a different from the original ? like the video, you put adrenalit per hit, but if i want could i put another one ?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

porramano wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:32 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
sh3dd wrote:

Thanks for the vid, really awesome, helped alot, thanks with the dlc unlocker tip.
Just one question, can i put in the second perk, a different from the original ? like the video, you put adrenalit per hit, but if i want could i put another one ?
Sure, you can put different perks. I was just keeping my stuff legitimate.

sh3dd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sh3dd »

Feels good to fuck Ubisoft in the ass and not being on the receiving end with their shitty business models for once.

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

If anyone found the IDs for Pilgrim Set, Greek Hero Set, Master Artemis Set, Spartan War Hero Set, please provide! :D

joshmiller83
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joshmiller83 »

I am starting my game over... Is it possible with this Table to Edit in the 3 Sail/Ship Designs from the Weekly events that I have on my old save into my new save?

Jack Gray
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jack Gray »

Hey guys, Does anyone knows how to unlock the Eagle Kopis from uplay rewards? Or maybe even has the hashid for it?

_Eagle_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by _Eagle_ »

Can anyne please provide the hash id's for the complete odeysseus pack.please.i'm on the v1.06 .

Jack Gray
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Jack Gray »

budabum wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:08 pm
my observation for DLC1.
"Persian Elite Set" is a bit buggy. Each set item is looted with second engraving as tier 1, should be tier 5 for player of level 70. Even if you lower item's level and go to blacksmith, Upgrade won't help, second engraving is still kept at tier 1.

TO FIX blacksmith upgrade: use Inventory Editor, equip buggy item and swap pPerk3 and pPerk4. then lower item evel to 60 and go to blacksmith. Upgrade.

thanx ubi :)
Can you provide us with the ids of this new set?

retta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by retta »

may I get hash ID's for cultist items and special sets like greek heroes set?

plus when I get sacred bull, most of my item's perk1 will be 0 help?
Last edited by retta on Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joshmiller83
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joshmiller83 »

joshmiller83 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:24 am
I am starting my game over... Is it possible with this Table to Edit in the 3 Sail/Ship Designs from the Weekly events that I have on my old save into my new save?
Anyone know?