Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by teinousi »

teinousi wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:12 am
Squall8 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:08 am
It'll max out once you strike an enemy. I can improve this by getting a read off the tech bar. Was planning on reworking it for the next update.
ok , thx , I was trying to edit a hot key to push the PS button for full and zero .....

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Fireflash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fireflash »

Inf HP was working great for a while then it stopped working. I'm on Chapter 1 still, just finished Dino's first quest and went to do a night hunt when I noticed. Crashed the game the first time, second time Noct's HP dropped to 0 and died. Couldn't use any potions or anything, probably because the game was confused. Too bad too, I was enjoying taking the higher level hunts.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Kroco wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:41 pm
found how to create permanent custom stats weapon, if there was no such information..
u need just find weapon that would be replaced with new custom
when u found this ,just choose new weapon(in table i mean) and customize stats as u want
when u done this, just sort inventory and save - reboot done
Could you please explain this a bit better, couldn't get any weapon stats to be permanent.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Can't make any weapon and accessory to have permenet stat changes, how do you do this ?

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:45 am
this table is updated:
Update7
- added auto evade key
- updated enable script, party member won't receive the damage multiplier set anymore if the party member has no undead applied.
I can use your cheat table Cielos no problem and no crashes, Squall's I can use some options, but most crash the game.

lokmenshi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lokmenshi »

lokmenshi wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:28 am
I haven't purchase the game yet but was wondering whether if the EXP multiplier works on value lower than 1 (i.e. 0.2, 0.5 etc). I wanted to limit the leveling up (leveling is too fast as what I heard, might ruin the fun if overleveled) but don't really wanted to use the Nixperience band unless I choose to stuck at level 1, which is a bit too hardcore.
Sorry to bump this up but is there anyone kind enough to verify this for me? Just something that I wanted to know before purchasing. Thx in advance!

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

My game isn't behaving at the moment, but it looks like the daily quest might have dropped down to a chapter 1 if anyone wants to give hacking the QP points a shot.

Edit: They aren't overly easy for a Chapter 1 Available quest, they are level 72 enemies with 60k+ HP, they do give you 99 minutes to take down 6 of them.

Edit 2: 999,999 QP is the functional max you can go to, anything more and it just takes you back to the cap, also you can only buy one Afrosword.
Last edited by Sauce on Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

KS212 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:21 am
For Accessories, here's what I did...

1) Activate Accessories finder script
2) Set the Choose One dropdown to the name of an Accessory __THAT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE__ this script is trying to find the location of a legit accessory
3) Go into camp menu, pick Items, then Check, then press Y (gamepad) to Sort items and pick Ok to Sort

If its going to crash, it'll crash right here... If it doesn't crash...

4) Alt tab back to CE, you'll see that the finder has actually found the accessory you specified. Now on the SECOND DROPDOWN (the accessory that has been discovered) pick the Accessory you want to change it to.

5) Alt tab back to game, close out of the Camp menu and go back in, go back to Items and you should see that you now have 1x of the accessory you selected in CE.

This is as far as I get however because I can't make the change save to actually be a 'legit' Accessory that is equippable in the Gear menu. If I change a Bronze Bangle to a Ribbon say, in the Gear menu it still is a Bronze Bangle...
I follow your steps to the letter and I cannot get step 4 to work. The table cannot find any stats of the Bronze Bangle(it shows ?? on the table) and if i press RB to move the tab to the accessories tab, game crashed
tontsa00 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:29 am
vosszaa wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:16 am
NukeZen wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:34 am

with the last table, i enable all the script i wont on the main menu, than i load a save. With this everything work fine for me (a part fore the script i mentioned in the post above). No "Asserts" with the lats table
[Link]
Okay so just to be clear, if i want to edit the accessories, which script do i need to activate? Accessories finder script correct? Or do I need to activate both accessories finder script and item script(the one u highlight in screenshot)
You only active "Accessories finder" on [Asserts] so do it like this order:

Start Cheat Engine table 1st,
Then Start Final Fantasy XV
When you're at main menu alt+tab back to chet engine table, select game as main process.
Go back to Final Fantasy XV game and load your save
When your save has loaded, move around a bit with Noctis, then go to Main menu where you see items etc.
Under Items go to Accessories tab, move your pointer to whatever accessory you want to see it's stats.
Now go back to Cheat Engine, enable "Accessories finder" under [Asserts] then you can see Dropdown menu under "Accessories finder" line, think it is "Scan for accesories" so it's next line after "Accessories finder" line, there you see dropdown menu where you select for example Bronze Bangle.
So when you have selected Bronze Bangle from that Dropdown menu, you go back to game, select Bronze Bangle and you see it's stats, sort out your inventory and finally go back to Cheat Engine table, and voila, you can see Bronze Bangle stats :)

Hope this helps

Oh i also always star my Cheat Engine table's with 64 bit version and admin rights
Game crashed when sorted

sigh..

CE 64 bit with admin rights, I'm on chapter 3, steam game version

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:04 am
KS212 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:21 am
For Accessories, here's what I did...

1) Activate Accessories finder script
2) Set the Choose One dropdown to the name of an Accessory __THAT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE__ this script is trying to find the location of a legit accessory
3) Go into camp menu, pick Items, then Check, then press Y (gamepad) to Sort items and pick Ok to Sort

If its going to crash, it'll crash right here... If it doesn't crash...

4) Alt tab back to CE, you'll see that the finder has actually found the accessory you specified. Now on the SECOND DROPDOWN (the accessory that has been discovered) pick the Accessory you want to change it to.

5) Alt tab back to game, close out of the Camp menu and go back in, go back to Items and you should see that you now have 1x of the accessory you selected in CE.

This is as far as I get however because I can't make the change save to actually be a 'legit' Accessory that is equippable in the Gear menu. If I change a Bronze Bangle to a Ribbon say, in the Gear menu it still is a Bronze Bangle...
I follow your steps to the letter and I cannot get step 4 to work. The table cannot find any stats of the Bronze Bangle(it shows ?? on the table) and if i press RB to move the tab to the accessories tab, game crashed
tontsa00 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:29 am
vosszaa wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:16 am

Okay so just to be clear, if i want to edit the accessories, which script do i need to activate? Accessories finder script correct? Or do I need to activate both accessories finder script and item script(the one u highlight in screenshot)
You only active "Accessories finder" on [Asserts] so do it like this order:

Start Cheat Engine table 1st,
Then Start Final Fantasy XV
When you're at main menu alt+tab back to chet engine table, select game as main process.
Go back to Final Fantasy XV game and load your save
When your save has loaded, move around a bit with Noctis, then go to Main menu where you see items etc.
Under Items go to Accessories tab, move your pointer to whatever accessory you want to see it's stats.
Now go back to Cheat Engine, enable "Accessories finder" under [Asserts] then you can see Dropdown menu under "Accessories finder" line, think it is "Scan for accesories" so it's next line after "Accessories finder" line, there you see dropdown menu where you select for example Bronze Bangle.
So when you have selected Bronze Bangle from that Dropdown menu, you go back to game, select Bronze Bangle and you see it's stats, sort out your inventory and finally go back to Cheat Engine table, and voila, you can see Bronze Bangle stats :)

Hope this helps

Oh i also always star my Cheat Engine table's with 64 bit version and admin rights
Game crashed when sorted

sigh..

CE 64 bit with admin rights, I'm on chapter 3, steam game version
Are you using latest Cheat Engine with 64-bit version ? and latest table ?

And you start cheat engine table with admin rights ?

I also start game with admin rights not sure if it matters.

Game never crashes for me so not sure what you doing wrong.

And also i can't use table atm since i'm listeing powerpoint presentation at school :)

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

tontsa00 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:09 am
Are you using latest Cheat Engine with 64-bit version ? and latest table ?

And you start cheat engine table with admin rights ?

I also start game with admin rights not sure if it matters.

Game never crashes for me so not sure what you doing wrong.

And also i can't use table atm since i'm listeing powerpoint presentation at school :)
yes CE 64 bits with admin rights and all that jazz
Last edited by vosszaa on Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

vain117
Cheater
Cheater

Post by vain117 »

So, I used cheat engine to try and edit weapon stats in comrades. It does work. And, unexpectedly, those values remained after reloading the save and/or reloading the entire game. For example, I edited the basic katana to have 9999 of all stats excluding resistances. Reloaded the save/game, stats still remained at 9999. I suspect that it's because those weapons depend on calculations due to their up-gradable nature, and I would assume that if we were able to add the weapons from comrades into the main game, we wouldn't need cheat engine to reload stats, ASSUMiNG they're even compatible with the single player. :)

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

vosszaa wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:16 am
Activate ALL desired scripts at the Title Menu. You loaded your save before activating anything. If you are looking for an accessory, sort the accessory inventory, not potions. Sort the corresponding inventory for what you are looking for.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Squall8 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:33 am
vosszaa wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:16 am
Activate ALL desired scripts at the Title Menu. You loaded your save before activating anything
Accessories finder CANNOT be activated at title menu
Squall8 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:33 am
If you are looking for an accessory, sort the accessory inventory, not potions
That's the problem! As soon as I move to the accessory inventory the crashed before I have an opportunity to sort it

EDIT: nvm got it working

EDIT2: I can't seem to put negative value for resistance. If I put "-50" the value actually goes nut
Last edited by vosszaa on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV +17 (table Update7)

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:29 am
I'm not sure about this, but one of your scripts seems to be screwing with depth of field.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

The auto dodge script is great, but I was wondering if it was possible to make a toggleable version (since I play with controller)? I was using Infinite status effect duration + reflex enhancers but it doesn't work if I've already activated the auto dodge script once, since it keeps removing the value. I can also just keep putting the effect on to be honest just thought it'd be easier.

Thanks for the great work so far!
Last edited by cdtrico on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.