z Cyberpunk 2077

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ilcommendatore
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Cyberpunk 2077

Post by ilcommendatore »

eTheBlack wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:52 am
ilcommendatore wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:50 am
I would like to thank Zanzer and everyone who contributed to the table for the excellent work. It makes the gameplay more enjoyable.

By the way, has anyone encountered any issues in maxing out all of V's attributes to level 20 and getting all perks? I'm thinking of doing so, but I'm just concerned that something weird will happen down the line.
Works fine, been playing like that for past 10+ hours
That's great to know. Thank you!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:35 am
Scareon wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:58 am
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:11 pm

iicecube has a table here that includes fall damage reduction.
Unlucky for me im on the steam version not the GOG one :(
It still works for steam.
It changes the in game value sure but it doesnt stop fall damage at all

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:35 am
Scareon wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:58 am
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:11 pm

iicecube has a table here that includes fall damage reduction.
Unlucky for me im on the steam version not the GOG one :(
It still works for steam.
Actually the issue I have is that the stat changes but whenever I save and load it resets back to 0, no matter what I do or how I do it it always resets to 0

Vengueran
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vengueran »

Resolve wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:53 pm
Flyre wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:35 pm
Hello Thank you for the table.
Unluckily, Player progession pointer doesn't work for me (Indeed i'm in the character panel as told).
Do you have an idea why and solutions ?
Activate the player progression pointers and then exit/enter the character screen a few times. Sometimes it takes a few seconds to populate.
The option is not even activated for me. Do you know why it is?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Weapon Editor for STEAM(should work for GOG). NOT permanent. Very basic. Ok, so you so edit the weapons in your 3 weapon slots. NO melee done yet. Just guns. The issue is that some variants and types of guns stat addresses can move around from gun to gun BUT they are usually NEAR whats listed. I think it probably needs to get broken down into different types or variants but im not doing it![/b ] So to use this you must unholster a gun and switch between guns and that will load the gun into the table. Look at your inventory and look at the stats. Change what you want, the exit back to game and scroll to a different gun and then back to the gun you edited and it should update. You can do that for each of the 3 guns in your slots. If you put a different gun into a slot afterwards and possible even add an attachment it will likely reset ALL of the 3 guns you edited. But you can also freeze values, however like I said different guns may have a different stat address so it may be/look mislabeled. Anyway play around with it. If anyone wants to dive into the structure and do more, change things around. whatever. Its VERY tedious!

The Table is showing this shotgun that blasts out 250 balls.
Attachments
WeaponEdit_v1.CT
Weapon Editor v1
(16.74 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

confever
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by confever »

so i try changing the street cred to 20, but i still can't buy any mod that required streed cred 20
same with stats like athletics, i set it to 20, but still can't buy the ultimate perks.

strangely, if i change the xp numbers, when i do some stuff that increase street cred or specific perk tree, the perk will leveled up to what ever number the xp i set in.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

confever wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:57 pm
so i try changing the street cred to 20, but i still can't buy any mod that required streed cred 20
same with stats like athletics, i set it to 20, but still can't buy the ultimate perks.

strangely, if i change the xp numbers, when i do some stuff that increase street cred or specific perk tree, the perk will leveled up to what ever number the xp i set in.
After you changed the street cred or perk number did you save the game then load that savegame? It will work if you do that.

praet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by praet »

schuckman wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:27 am
Side note, fucked up one conversation at one part of the game (and I don't have a convenient save) -- As I'm sure you're already aware, you need your 'you only live once' stat to be 70 in order to get the secret ending... So, instead of replaying 36 hours of gameplay, I've been trying to find a way to modify this stat with cheat engine. I'm not super versed in cheat engine, so I have just been doing some rudimentary searching, but, if you have any input, it would be greatly appreciated.
In the same boat here, any chances of this being included in the next version if it's editable at all?

KingCorg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KingCorg »

Is there a way to change your "You Only live Once" percentage? I'm trying for the Hidden ending but I'm 60% out of 70%.

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

So does anyone know if there is a way to edit the number of modslots in armor? I have some nice legendary clothing which matches nicely, but either they have 1 or no modslots. This was before I learned about the trick to reload a quicksave prior to looting them.

kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kvenom »

Malhavoc431 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:53 am
So does anyone know if there is a way to edit the number of modslots in armor? I have some nice legendary clothing which matches nicely, but either they have 1 or no modslots. This was before I learned about the trick to reload a quicksave prior to looting them.
If anyone can answer this as well, as how to change the Rarity of the Armor/Clothing, that would be neat.

WAR10CK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WAR10CK »

kvenom wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:40 am
Malhavoc431 wrote:
If anyone can answer this as well, as how to change the Rarity of the Armor/Clothing, that would be neat.
Why, changing rarity, will just fuck up your game, if there's any damange or stats boost then i understand, just changing the rarity.... best keep what the default rarity is, who knows might have an crafting schematics for that weapon... it will just fuck up the entire weapons system.

kvenom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kvenom »

WAR10CK wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:02 am
kvenom wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:40 am
Malhavoc431 wrote:
Why, changing rarity, will just fuck up your game, if there's any damange or stats boost then i understand, just changing the rarity.... best keep what the default rarity is, who knows might have an crafting schematics for that weapon... it will just fuck up the entire weapons system.
Changing rarity on the non-iconic Weapons/Armor could actually work(unless you have concrete evidence on the opposite), since every weapon/clothing item randomly spawns with random Rarity and mods, including the "Cosmetic" mod slot, which is hidden when unused. I can see only a few potential fuck-ups there:
1. If item is Iconic - DUH! This will fuck up all the schematics and shit, since that "iconic" part is tied to crafting spec generator and has it's own unique stats/skin attached to it(probably uses the "Cosmetic" mod slot).
2. Accidently somehow assigning mods to the "cosmetic" slot - unknown results(unless someone tests), prognosing a crash
3. Somehow using wrong "cosmetic" mod - definetly will crash or fuck up textures.

truditu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by truditu »

schuckman wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:27 am
Side note, fucked up one conversation at one part of the game (and I don't have a convenient save) -- As I'm sure you're already aware, you need your 'you only live once' stat to be 70 in order to get the secret ending... So, instead of replaying 36 hours of gameplay, I've been trying to find a way to modify this stat with cheat engine. I'm not super versed in cheat engine, so I have just been doing some rudimentary searching, but, if you have any input, it would be greatly appreciated.
Actually found it and changed it (2618FBE99BC). The display does change in game but you still don't get the secret ending. I'm thinking it's actually a bit somewhere and that would make it pretty much impossible to find. Maybe this will help though

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Edit/Change jump height (it also effects the double jump height). What we need is infinite double jumps :P Forgot to unregister symbols. Get the fixed one!
Attachments
jump_height.CT
change jump height (also effects double jumps).FIXED
(3.19 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.