Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Persona 3 Reload Cheat Engine Maybe???

Post by DarkFearless »

Cnutface wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:03 pm
So for the compendium editing. If you wish to do so and register a persona you don't have and try to summon it the game will force close.
Which trainer are you referring to?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cnutface
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cnutface »

CocaColaConPan wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:49 am
wepon1984 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:12 am
Update 4: Added all the names to their valid Compendium address location.
Previous Updates
Update 3: Fixed the addresses for Protag Persona 11 & 12 .

Added a WIP Compendium list. This still needs more time for me to work on and has the chance to crash the game/corrupt the save if you don't know what you are doing.

Update 2: Fleshed out the skill dropdown more and also added the address for inventory items that I have been able to find that are non dummy or guesses.

Unfortunately I only have access to the first 3 characters, so the weapon/armor/shoes/accessories/costume section will not be fully filled out until I advance enough in the game to get access to the rest of the party.

Update 1:Updated the table with information from arof

Also filled out the skill dropdown list.

Here is what I have for now for the Steam version. A lot of stuff got moved around thanks to the inclusion of new items/persona/skills and the removal of some as well.
After a couple of tutorials, I've made a Gamepass version of wepon's table, and tested 3 times so I guess it should stick. I'll try to keep it up to date as long as he works on it. Thank him.
This one. It has force closed on me multiple times when trying to summon from the compendium if I do not originally own it.

I have used my work around which has been fine.

I used another method to just give me all persona in compendium in one go which worked better for me and I haven't had this issue with summoning so gave up on the table.

Just to clarify, I can't replicate what I did to get a full compendium, all I know is I edited the memory. I couldn't tell, you where as I don't know the first thing about properly creating tables and generating pointers. Sorry I can't help. I could maybe send my save to someone so they can look into it but that is all I can do...
Last edited by Cnutface on Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dabrain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dabrain »

Does anyone have the values for each of the social link level values/social link points? I'm using the steam version of the game and haven't seen a CT list with them that's compatible.

Izanagi666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Izanagi666 »

so a small thing, i noticed a few mislabeled skill names'
the dark multi target non insta kill ones. they're all labeled the same as the light counter parts
they should be labeled as:
Maeiha: deals light dark to all
Maeiga: deal medium dark to all
Maeigaon: deals heavy dark to all
someone may want to fix that (i have zero clue how otherwise i would >.< )

Cnutface
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cnutface »

Izanagi666 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:50 pm
the dark multi target non insta kill ones. they're all labeled the same as the light counter parts
Just right click the skill, edit the description in the table, then save it.

tylerr90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tylerr90 »

did someone find out how to get a full compendium and a persona skill editor yet?

luauser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luauser »

I'm looking forward a way to edit the Social Link level (Game Pass version) tried making one myself but things are breaking. I had used the Change Time function to Max Out a few Social Links in the same day, but one of them bugged since the game needed to change the time to "Evening" (date from Level 9 to Level 10) but I had "After School" Value active and I didn't realize, in-game it says that the Social Link is maxed but the event of going into the Date room didn't happen so she didn't gave me the Key Items that I would have at Level 10 Social Link. So I'm trying to revert to the Social Link status to Level 9 to see if it's possible to unbuggy it. (Also, even if I give myself the Key Items, on 12/24 when they ask me to hang out on Christmas, that specific Social Link doesn't appear since I didn't trigger the Level 10 Rank Event).

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DaVinci030 »

wepon1984 wrote:
Update 7: Fixed the registration data for Personas that are in the quick input dropdown list. This is due to the registration address line have a new values for Personas that generate an item when leveling up. Not having it there will crash the game.
Previous Updates
Update 6: Added the default information for all the Personas I can access/find without actually making any story progress (Still haven't made it past April 23th).

Update 5: updated the inventory section with more item names for each address still missing the equipment and costume sections.

Added addresses for Social Link levels and points. This is is a best guess for the order as I have not put in the effort yet to find the flags to make the social links show up in the list, but it should be correct.

Added a WIP Compendium list. This still needs more time for me to work on and has the chance to crash the game/corrupt the save if you don't know what you are doing.

Update 2: Fleshed out the skill dropdown more and also added the address for inventory items that I have been able to find that are non dummy or guesses.

Unfortunately I only have access to the first 3 characters, so the weapon/armor/shoes/accessories/costume section will not be fully filled out until I advance enough in the game to get access to the rest of the party.

Here is what I have for now for the Steam version. A lot of stuff got moved around thanks to the inclusion of new items/persona/skills and the removal of some as well.
I just made some changes to your Update 7 file. Filled out and sorted the names of the weapons, armors, shoes, accessories and costumes. You can edit whatever you want, wepon1984.

[Link]
Attachments
P3R.CT
(4 MiB) Downloaded 2116 times

Izanagi666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Izanagi666 »

Cnutface wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:11 pm
Izanagi666 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:50 pm
Just right click the skill, edit the description in the table, then save it.
so... rclick > change record > Description?
if so i tried that and it wouldn't let me

mausan_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mausan_ »

Kionaru wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:39 am

bro can you make max social stats script and playtime always 00:00 thank you...
Not trying to hate or anything, genuine curiosity, but why would you want to set the playtime to always be 0:00? Seen that type of cheat around for different jrpgs but I don't understand why people want to use it.

Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kionaru »

mausan_ wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:37 am
Kionaru wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:39 am

bro can you make max social stats script and playtime always 00:00 thank you...
Not trying to hate or anything, genuine curiosity, but why would you want to set the playtime to always be 0:00? Seen that type of cheat around for different jrpgs but I don't understand why people want to use it.
bcause i hate a save file that show you how many hours you play the game, that makes me uncomfortable
:sleep:

Kionaru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kionaru »

arof wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:54 am
Attaching continuation of wepon1984's table with missing HP/SP values for the other characters, social stats, and all skill cards. The values lived in memory in plaintext which made it easy to regex up a whole list (skipping some unused values), as they appear to be single byte counts of inventory in order. Haven't tested all of them since the automation but they seem good and the main use I wanted was Growth 3 on everyone anyway, which works. The mapping to skill numbers is all over the place though, so the skill dropdowns will still need some other source of values.

Edit: Added Twilight Fragment inventory value (used for keys and clock healing). Rest of the inventory will need mapping out before I can get a full editor going.

Also, Steam version only until someone can provide a pointer scan for gamepass, as I don't have a sub to that right now.
bro can you make a script for playtime always 00:00 please thank you... i need it for personal used

DaVinci030
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DaVinci030 »

wepon1984 wrote:
Update 9:Cleaned up the lists for Personas and Skills, so that they are now in alphabetical order. Also added 2 lines in the quick edit portion of the compendium to quickly fill out the Regular/DlC Personas.

Note: Turns out the game crashes if the Next EXP value gets too big., anything over 999,999 xp will crash the game
Previous Updates
Update 8: Filled out the Quick Entry dropdown with default data for the rest of the personas. This information is from the fusion calculator website, so I can't guarantee that it is 100% correct.

Added the information to the inventory section that was provided by DaVinci030

Update 7: Fixed the registration data for Personas that are in the quick input dropdown list. This is due to the registration address line have a new values for Personas that generate an item when leveling up. Not having it there will crash the game.

Update 6: Added the default information for all the Personas I can access/find without actually making any story progress (Still haven't made it past April 23th).

Update 5: updated the inventory section with more item names for each address still missing the equipment and costume sections.

Added addresses for Social Link levels and points. This is is a best guess for the order as I have not put in the effort yet to find the flags to make the social links show up in the list, but it should be correct.

Made some changes to Update 9 'cuz I've added Theurgy gauge which is under Stats/Personas and is beside HP/SP. Max value is 1000.
Attachments
P3R.CT
(3.62 MiB) Downloaded 2628 times
Last edited by DaVinci030 on Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

quang.billy.79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by quang.billy.79 »

Really appreciate it if someone made a Social Link and Social Point cheat
They are available in the Cheat Evolution app here (viewtopic.php?t=27577). But I really want someone to put it on the cheat table here too

Thechromatus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thechromatus »

I would really like to see an option for party edit
For adding or removing party members if it is somewhat possible of course