Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Greenpakto
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by Greenpakto »

"Heavy leather Chest Plate" last 3 variations duplicates (they look the same)? Images added below. Anyone else has this bug?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

This is crazy. The count for Legendary Items went up by 2 again within 10 minutes. I'm going to start over a new game. No idea what's going on with it.

Greenpakto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Greenpakto »

MasterState0 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:19 pm
Greenpakto wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:01 pm
MasterState0 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:37 pm
Hello, I've been playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey (Ultimate Edition) recently and I have obtained every single visual customization (a.k.a Transmog) :D, except for these two (Image , Image). Could anyone tell me the HashID's for these? It'd be very much appreciated :)
I have no clue. But I am in the same boat, but I have less transmogs unlocked than you. How did you unlock that many friend?
I use Inventory Editor (https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assassinscreedodyssey/mods/96)
And here's the Hash ID list I've got from many websites (Including the one from Nexus)
It's complete, except for two of the HashID's I've asked before which I haven't figured.
Note that my game version is v.1.5.3 (Ultimate Edition), some of the ID's might not work if you haven't had the latest update.
RAR Password: MasterState0

EDIT: And you can use this if you have duplicated items you want to remove (https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assassinscreedodyssey/mods/97)
First Civilization Hood Blue 000001BA763B494C
First Civilization Crown Red 000001BA763B82BE
Staff of Dikastes 000001B86AB1E7AB

These are the last two armor pieces and the last weapon piece. They were not added into the quoted post. With these items every single last "transmog" or "visual customisation" is done.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Greenpakto wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:55 pm

These are the last two armor pieces and the last weapon piece. They were not added into the quoted post. With these items every single last "transmog" or "visual customisation" is done.

Just to confirm, when you're using the editor, you're actually adding the items to your inventory right? And not overwriting some kind of existing item.

And if you do add it as a brand new item, do you also remove the item again later, to avoid getting dupes? (for example if you were to add Legendary items that are actually obtainable in-game).

I'm trying to figure out what might have caused my previous issue with the legendary counter continuously increasing, so I'm basically comparing to how other users are working with the editor atm.

Greenpakto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Greenpakto »

Exeter wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:38 am
Greenpakto wrote:

Just to confirm, when you're using the editor, you're actually adding the items to your inventory right? And not overwriting some kind of existing item.

And if you do add it as a brand new item, do you also remove the item again later, to avoid getting dupes? (for example if you were to add Legendary items that are actually obtainable in-game).

I'm trying to figure out what might have caused my previous issue with the legendary counter continuously increasing, so I'm basically comparing to how other users are working with the editor atm.
I dont replace anything.
Some items that you can add arent really legendary. The cheat table has not been updated in a long time so some items BECOME legendary upon spawned but can be dismantled because they are really just common/rare/epic. You need to be certain you are adding the correct items that really are legendary. Check this out by looking at wikia of the game or load reload a save to see what items can be dismantled (those are not real legendaries, cheat table messes them up).

Correct/real legendaries can not be spawned twice if you spawn them with "single" items option (packs can make duplicates).

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Greenpakto wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:57 am
I dont replace anything.
Some items that you can add arent really legendary. The cheat table has not been updated in a long time so some items BECOME legendary upon spawned but can be dismantled because they are really just common/rare/epic. You need to be certain you are adding the correct items that really are legendary. Check this out by looking at wikia of the game or load reload a save to see what items can be dismantled (those are not real legendaries, cheat table messes them up).

Correct/real legendaries can not be spawned twice if you spawn them with "single" items option (packs can make duplicates).

Ah yeah I was mostly referring to some items that can be actually obtained in the game itself. (Like the Legendary items dropped by Cultists, etc). Was wondering what would happen if you already have the item sitting in your inventory.

Also, I think something may have gone wrong with my save file the last time after I added packs. (I had some individual items added already for my ship and a weapon, but then found out there was an actual pack which I added). But I did remove the dupes that came from that. Perhaps something still caused my save file to go bonkers despite deleting the duplicates and caused that counter to keep increasing overtime.

MasterState0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MasterState0 »

Greenpakto wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:51 pm
MasterState0 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:42 pm
Greenpakto wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:44 am

So now I know what bracer it is, it appears my character already had the customization of the item. But I cant seem to get it to spawn properly from a blacksmith (to get the hash-id for you). I have tried as level 99 and as level 8. But anyway, its an "Athenian Bracers" that you usually get from blacksmith/loot (99% certain). This version to be exact:

Let me know if you have greater success finding it and gathering the Hash-ID. Maybe finally we can soon have every "customisation" collected in one post...
thanks mate! I'll try to find the ID too
Ok man its this one, isnt it? 0000016C56A9DF97
It from the table you already posted so I think you missed it. :)
Strange, I had it in my inventory but it didn't unlock its transmog. Maybe I'mma have to loot it first?

MasterState0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MasterState0 »

Exeter wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:49 pm
MasterState0 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:43 pm
Exeter wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:00 am

Same here. :/

Maybe MasterState0 or someone else might have an idea. If all else I might be forced to completely start over with a clean inventory. It's possible that adding one of the packs somehow screwed the save. Don't really see how though.
I don't know how to solve it though, mine's not like that
How many Legendary Items do you have atm on the game stats section? (If you happen to have the regular version and not the cracked one).
Mine's cracked m8

MasterState0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MasterState0 »

Greenpakto wrote:
MasterState0 wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:19 pm
Greenpakto wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:01 pm

I have no clue. But I am in the same boat, but I have less transmogs unlocked than you. How did you unlock that many friend?
I use Inventory Editor (https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assassinscreedodyssey/mods/96)
And here's the Hash ID list I've got from many websites (Including the one from Nexus)
It's complete, except for two of the HashID's I've asked before which I haven't figured.
Note that my game version is v.1.5.3 (Ultimate Edition), some of the ID's might not work if you haven't had the latest update.
RAR Password: MasterState0

EDIT: And you can use this if you have duplicated items you want to remove (https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/assassinscreedodyssey/mods/97)

I thought I had added those armor pieces into the list, cuz mine's already unlocked. If I hadn't add them yet, then where did I get these transmogs from? :o
In fact, I haven't looted any enemies that have these first civilization armor pieces :|
Anyway, thanks for the ID of the staff!

EDIT: I just noticed that I got these two armor pieces by using Inv Editor, thus I didn't use any ID for these

Greenpakto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Greenpakto »

MasterState0 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:42 pm
Greenpakto wrote:
MasterState0 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:42 pm

thanks mate! I'll try to find the ID too
Strange, I had it in my inventory but it didn't unlock its transmog. Maybe I'mma have to loot it first?
Try moving it to ship storage and back.

MasterState0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MasterState0 »

Greenpakto wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:47 pm
MasterState0 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:42 pm
Greenpakto wrote:

Try moving it to ship storage and back.
Nah didn't work either. Anyway it doesn't matter, I'm sure I'll get it eventually by looting enemies

Greenpakto
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Greenpakto »

Ok so I have a question.
I want to learn how to turn an common lieutanent into a epic or legendary one. I know how to do that to a degree, its easy to just change the "type". The hard part is adding a new adress for secondary perks... Every time I try some shit like that it crashes the game.

How do I add more perks to a common/rare Lieutanant? They inherently only has one so the cheat table only sees one entry/adress. How to ADD perks (not change).

PS: I am trying to do this by editing the "+Special Lieutanants" entry of the cheat table.

MasterState0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MasterState0 »

Greenpakto wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:43 am
Ok so I have a question.
I want to learn how to turn an common lieutanent into a epic or legendary one. I know how to do that to a degree, its easy to just change the "type". The hard part is adding a new adress for secondary perks... Every time I try some shit like that it crashes the game.

How do I add more perks to a common/rare Lieutanant? They inherently only has one so the cheat table only sees one entry/adress. How to ADD perks (not change).

PS: I am trying to do this by editing the "+Special Lieutanants" entry of the cheat table.
Dude how to turn a common liutenant into an epic or legendary one? I've never done it before
Last edited by MasterState0 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

jlau
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jlau »

The Bulk Get Item option from the Inventory Editior always gets an Armor Set with CURRENT Player Level.
Is there a way to get a Bulk set with a LOWER level ? ( Am I missing anything ?)
e.g. my Player is at level 99 and I want to get an Armor Set for level 89 using Bulk Get

Sorry, I don't know assembly language to modify the CT to my needs.

MasterState0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MasterState0 »

jlau wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:07 am
The Bulk Get Item option from the Inventory Editior always gets an Armor Set with CURRENT Player Level.
Is there a way to get a Bulk set with a LOWER level ? ( Am I missing anything ?)
e.g. my Player is at level 99 and I want to get an Armor Set for level 89 using Bulk Get

Sorry, I don't know assembly language to modify the CT to my needs.
I don't think we can do that using using the Bulk Get