Crackdown 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crackdown 3

Post by KS212 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Come to think about it, this isn't even a crack. So the CODEX version just bypasses the Windows Store protection to allow you to play the game. That's all. It's a bypass, not a crack:

See the game .exe in that folder? I don't. That's what qualifies as a crack - - seeing the game .exe dumped/rebuilt/cleaned. The scene in 2019 is pure crap. Either that or people really started mangling terminology (pretty much like a modified picture is always "Photoshop-ed").

BR,
Sun
I can't help but laugh at that shit... Winstore.Love.dll?? ROFL.

Its almost like MS are trying to subtly drop a hint... 'psst, ppl, love the winstore!' HAH! :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ You don't get it :) That's how CODEX named their "cracked" Store auth :P Not M$ :P

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

There's a two week free trial for the GamePass feature too though if not cancelled it rolls over to the 9$ monthly subscription fee, that's how I decided to pick this up since the game is fairly short beyond the orb hunting. Gears 5 later on should also be part of GamePass though Microsoft also seems to be doing several drives for 2$ for a month trial and no extra stuff so that might be worth it although I see the UWP/Win10 Store stuff didn't take long for these groups to circumvent.

Nice to see the UE4 console too, guessing Codex getting rid of the file encryption and stuff can't but help which Microsoft still insists on having with this system.

EDIT: Hmm Control and some other titles might end up on the pass too down the line, guessing that's one way for Microsoft to draw attention to the PC store front when the download and stuff is actually working as intended. :D

EDIT: Also the path for the config files is the same with the original version of the game when it's not adjusted that's how I modified the config a bit for certain visual tweaks and minor changes. Mainly removing chromatic aberration for the few games that insist on forcing that crap with strength high enough to cleanly divide each color channel so they're visible individually and the resulting eye strain is almost painful. :P

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:30 pm
^ You don't get it :) That's how CODEX named their "cracked" Store auth :P Not M$ :P
Booooo! Still amusing though. Reminds me of that one IAP hack for iOS a while ago 'DO YOU WANT TO LOOOOVE APPLE?! PRESS BUTTON TO LOVE APPLE!'

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

I'm using a Slovenian based keyboard layout, which is qwerty with some of the other buttons and shift-alt combos moved around, I followed your tutorial to the letter, triple checked everything now several times and I still can not open the console. I changed my keyboard to the US International layout and it still won't open - the game is running, the table is attached to the process, I set the key thingy in the table to 1 and it reverted back to 0, I changed the console key to Enter even and it still won't open... any ideas?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Read the last post in the OTHER topic. Tells you where and how to change the console key.

GT__1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GT__1 »

Any way to edit each experience points? I've found some trainer but you need to pay for it.