Crackdown 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Crackdown 3

Post by STN »

Crackdown 3 | Cheat Engine Table v1.0 Windows Store | Should work for future versions!

Cheats
  • Unlimited Health
  • No Reload
  • Unlimited Ammo
Ammo might appear to still decrease but it's only a display value. The real value doesn't decrease.

PLEASE DON'T USE IT ONLINE!. YOU WILL GET BANNED

Have fun and feel free to add more cheats

PS: Please don't paste this CT elsewhere without linking to this thread.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Crackdown3.CT
(9.76 KiB) Downloaded 426 times

shrinerr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Crackdown 3

Post by shrinerr »

thanks man u rock!

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

Crackdown will work fine with the table but then it will kick me out and say a program is interfering with Crackdown 3 running the way it should.

I even unsigned the exe but it is still doing it

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

yea same here its not the table its the dumba** Microsoft game

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

xICEMANx117 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:55 am
yea same here its not the table its the dumba** Microsoft game
I'll figure something out. The scanners hit after 10-15 minutes

drpepper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drpepper »

I dont know much about this stuff, but it does not quit out if freeze the memory locations. I was able to find few things. The skill stuff is float value if you wish to find that. if your level 5 the value will be around 25,000 to 90,000 depending where your at, once you find one the others are near by.
shields are float 7,000 for those wish just freeze that for temp fix.

Shaine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shaine »

Yeah, I got that stupid error!

Can anybody here add super jump and speed?

Shaine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shaine »

fearlessrevolution has a trainer for the game now, I wonder if they found a way to bypass that error?

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Probably some check if found it can likely be disabled. Extent of what's in the code differs a bit (IE Monster Hunter World.) but if a trainer exists and doesn't have issues with whatever scan the game is doing within a few minutes intervals (Probably slightly randomized.) then taking it out should be possible. :)

Unreal Engine 4 too but UWP and the Win10 Store and the usual file encryption so I guess .DLL hooking and opening up the command console won't be quite the same as with regular Win32 software. Config file can be accessed too but that doesn't really help here.

Nice to see a table out for the game, should help with using the more unique weapons more without those pesky ammo limits. Plus more. :D
Hmm guessing the cap increases as you collect enough orbs for the respective skill stuff too, only got about an hour into the game so far playing around a bit and starting on the various tasks and such needed.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

CaliberCH wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:47 pm
Thanks for the info. I ended up using stealthedit. Hate killing scanners because you can't really get to them all and it's a pain to find all of them and trigger them.

Revonox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Revonox »

Has anyone found out how to level up skills? Or is it tied to the pickups and overflows when you collect them despite being full on skills?

drpepper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drpepper »

STN wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:12 pm
CaliberCH wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:47 pm
Thanks for the info. I ended up using stealthedit. Hate killing scanners because you can't really get to them all and it's a pain to find all of them and trigger them.
nice! glad I found this site :) can not wait to test it out

jakethesnake2004
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jakethesnake2004 »

Ok, so I used this cheat table yesterday and got the message about something interfering with the game and then it kills it. I have now installed the plugin for stealthedit 2.4 and enabled it in settings. What do I do now? I have seen videos on youtube of people adding "stealtheditex" commands to make their cheat tables work. Do I need to do that with this cheat table to make it work properly? Or is a new cheat table coming soon?

Note: I have no idea what I am doing and have never modified a cheat table or used cheat engine on my own. I have only used other users tables and have a very basic understanding of how this all works. Any help would be much appreciated. Sorry I am such a noob.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

jakethesnake2004 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:06 am
Ok, so I used this cheat table yesterday and got the message about something interfering with the game and then it kills it. I have now installed the plugin for stealthedit 2.4 and enabled it in settings. What do I do now? I have seen videos on youtube of people adding "stealtheditex" commands to make their cheat tables work. Do I need to do that with this cheat table to make it work properly? Or is a new cheat table coming soon?

Note: I have no idea what I am doing and have never modified a cheat table or used cheat engine on my own. I have only used other users tables and have a very basic understanding of how this all works. Any help would be much appreciated. Sorry I am such a noob.
Making a video in a bit

jakethesnake2004
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jakethesnake2004 »

STN wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:24 am
jakethesnake2004 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:06 am

Making a video in a bit
Thank You! @STN