Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +15 (table Update10.1)

Post by OleMagne »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:58 pm
Well I did ask to be corrected if wrong. :P I didn’t want insinuate too much or tell him off with his somewhat condescending post. Just thought it would be better if he understood that shit gets done, or shit doesn’t get done, for many reasons outside of not being able to, or not wanting to. Be it wanting to use a different method, or a better method.

Meh, who cares. You do you. You, and DrummerIX and Squall8 are the sole reason I got out of a spiral of bad shit and instead decided to read all your work to learn a new hobby. Got personally annoyed with his post. :ph34r: SunBeam’s on a whole other level and despite rummaging through his earlier work, his newer posts still read like Greek to me. Smart fucking dude.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +16 (table Update11)

Post by acecel »

I have to admit there is a bunch of ridiculous smart people on this forum

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Before and After the update, the movement key is kinda broken for me on steam version, as I don't see a fast movement what so ever when I am walking or running... i even put it up to 100 and it still not doing anything even with the button pressed.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Meh.. Figured, for those of you interested, you'd realize GetWorld() is simply a function in the game engine that gets World (I haven't built the full name path to it; so I wouldn't know if it's a class, object, etc.). With this you can then find @ 0x90 offset in Oddysey the Entity structure. This one contains player's XYZ; more or less. Let's say whatever BhvAssassin (that's your player, since old AC days) uses is going to be copied from Entity. And lastly, yes, Anvil seems a lot more manageable if we talk about structures/objects/classes by their names.

I will post my stuff at some point, just gimme a bit to progress in this game :P

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:58 pm
Before and After the update, the movement key is kinda broken for me on steam version, as I don't see a fast movement what so ever when I am walking or running... i even put it up to 100 and it still not doing anything even with the button pressed.
I am not the one that did it, i just tried it, i may -probably- be wrong, but the max value is only 1.0

So for exemple i have 0.4 on my walk key, which was the value at release btw and it was way too much slowly, so it's just normal walking speed.
And i have 1.0 on my sprint key, and yes it's only a bit faster, you won't be able to rush like Flash.

But i repeat i may did/said something wrong.
Last edited by acecel on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:12 pm
I will post my stuff at some point, just gimme a bit to progress in this game :P
Yeah do play the game, turn off any communication device, and just have fun, the game is really really good !

And you can also be sure at your come back than you will have a tons of new feature ask waiting for you :mrgreen:

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

The game is pretty big and unlike something such as Wildlands there's no fast mode of transport so the island hopping and covering the fast travel points takes a pretty significant amount of time. (And some islands don't even have fast travel points.) Though the table and the infinite ship stamina does mean you can use the crazy fast rowing mode for the ship and that helps out immensely particularly after a few upgrades. (Though the downside is a really strong blur effect everywhere and as soon as you get close to any obstruction it's slow-speed until it's cleared.)

Multiple saves but for the one where I'm just messing around and using various table options and just having fun it's still almost 60 hours in the game now and I just entered chapter 4 after some back and forth through the game world trying to clear the side quests and the other stuff.
(The random quests aren't too important but then there's decision quests for earlier outcomes, additional quests pop up as you progress through the chapters and then I believe some quests also disappear if you don't pick them up and complete them before advancing the story further.)

Gets a little bit disjointed at times when Alexios/Kassandra starts talking about events that later main story quests will introduce and showcase but that's not too uncommon for a open world game. The amount of both direct and indirect choices and consequences is impressive as well even if not every side quest branches off into distinctly different paths depending on the players actions or responses.

Anyways, nice job with the table so far and the discussion both from here and earlier with Origins was really interesting as well from tutorials and explanations to just learning more on how or what the engine are doing certain things.

Going to be fun to see Ubisoft's remake/remaster for Assassin's Creed 3 next (Whichever it is, they talk of updates to the graphics engine but I don't expect a full move to Anvil Next whatever version this is using.) which I think is planned for March 2019 for release date. (Wonder if they've updated the sailing mechanics even if this was pre Black Flag with less focus on naval combat though even with the gameplay updates I expect plenty of the old time tailing and sneaking missions again.)

And Odyssey well no idea how things will go from here, title update 1.04 should be in Q&A testing and debugging for release whenever that's deemed ready and then there's two larger content packs so probably at least a year or more of support for the game if not more. Plenty of things to do in the base game though, little at a time or it might feel overwhelming due to them making the game around 50% larger than Origins even if almost half the total game world is water this time.
(Somewhere around 300 quests or some such too compared against Origins 120 some quests so it's not just collectibles spread over hundreds of POI's but I don't have a clarification on if that includes the randomized ones or actual side quests and the main story.)

Well, time to go back into it I guess, who knows maybe somewhere there's a set of proper pants too awaiting discovery. :D
(Certainly explains why the finishing animations are always aimed so low.)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

TBH I did say "get the fearlessrevolution trainer". No idea why people still debate on the table idea, when the trainer is FREE of charge. I started doing the Creator role @ fearlessrevolution purely out of interest and C++. The logic you've seen me apply here and there still holds; it just isn't displayed in the form of a table for some games :P

As far as Ubi is concerned, I would expect them to deliver a full-blown version of the game after a while. Black Flag should've come with a debug menu or means to activate those hacks/cheats. I understand they can't release the game with those options on, but now.. after years of existence and no chance to be part of online activities, I think they can easily drop the act. But, heh.. what do I know.. right? At least the bread-crumbs they've left in helped me build-up the tables you're messing with today ;)

cocotoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cocotoon »

Je pense que c'est incroyable ce que tu fais. J'apprends à utiliser les tables mais je ne suis pas si bon que ça ...
Selon vous, est-il possible de changer la valeur de la santé pour qu'elle devienne la valeur par défaut du jeu?

Nobody?

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

cocotoon wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:55 am
Je pense que c'est incroyable ce que tu fais. J'apprends à utiliser les tables mais je ne suis pas si bon que ça ...
Selon vous, est-il possible de changer la valeur de la santé pour qu'elle devienne la valeur par défaut du jeu?

Nobody?
Maybe if you would wrote in english entire post, except last word. We would know what you want and help you.

cocotoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cocotoon »

eTheBlack wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:59 am
cocotoon wrote:

Nobody?
Maybe if you would wrote in english entire post, except last word. We would know what you want and help you.

Ahah shit ((merde) in french)
Sorry,
I think it's amazing what you do. I'm learning to use the tables but I'm not that good ...
In your opinion, is it possible to change the value of health so that it becomes the default value of the game?

cocotoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cocotoon »

I think it's amazing what you do. I'm learning to use the tables but I'm not that good ...
In your opinion, is it possible to change the value of health so that it becomes the default value of the game?

lordkain
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordkain »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:22 am
Hey @Sunbeam, I've been using your script for fearlessrevolution. It was working fine till yesterday. There was some kind of "soft patch" yesterday, they added some stuff, even though the game version didn't change. (It is still 1.03).
I tried to use fearlessrevolution yesterday, and every time I injected it, it caused some graphical glitches in the game. It wasn't happening before. Do you know anything about it?

cocotoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cocotoon »

cocotoon wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:21 am
eTheBlack wrote:
cocotoon wrote:

Nobody?

Sorry,
Really, nobody can answer me?

cocotoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cocotoon »

cocotoon wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:21 am
eTheBlack wrote:
cocotoon wrote:

Nobody?

Sorry,
Nobody can answer me? Really.?