Castlevania Lords of Shadows Ultimate Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Castlevania Lords of Shadows Ultimate Edition

Post by STN »

Made by HiSaZuL

If something doesn't work please post. Also if you have a better table don't be shy and post it so we can replace my horrid attempts at asm with something more productive.

I'll update this as I go. Currently finished first 2 levels so its a bit lacking.
For now I got health, xp and daggers working.
Since everything seems shared it is very likely things can get broken etc.

Going to ramble about shared code.... energy/camera!!!/focus... and a whole lot of other i dont know what is shared. -_-
Camera value seems odd... and focus... Doesn't seem to affect actual focus think its display

Update 1:
- Changed xp script... lost it at some point. Hoping new one will stick.
Update 2:
- Changed health script to fix problems with troll, barrels and tombstones. Probably will get broken again as soon as something new shows up.
- Fixed xp and daggers script to disable properly. Had to combine them. Nothing changed as far as how they work.
Update 3:
- Added energy script. Currently only have light magic so not tested with anything else.
Update 4:
- Added shadow magic.
Update 5:
- Changed hp scripts check courtesy of warezhunter_
- Added hp_v2 with a different hook courtesy of 416c6558
- I'll finish the map I was doing yesterday and go testing these 2 after. Sadly I don't have much to test it on, I'm still on chapter 2.
Update 6:
- Reverted hp script back to original. Because I had issues with new compare right away. As far as I progressed there are no issues with my old one.
Update 7
- Redone all the scripts.
- Hp script is mostly what 416c6558 suggested but I added adjustable threshold under which health doesn't drop. And I don't remember what else but its been rehauled.
- Energy script has the same adjustable threshold as health script. Its also been redone.
- Xp/items script was done the same way as others. Also added dark crystals.
- Fairies are weird... and they suck. Which basically made me not want to figure out how they work. Also I'm tired. I'll probably tinker with them once I get 4th combat item. They seem to have multiple values and require them to have the same value or something of a sort. Or maybe I found wrong thing... don't know.
Update 8:
- Added infinite focus option.
- Giving up on fairies because I can't figure out how they work for the life of me... I keep finding same dozen addresses that decrease and increase according to increase and decrease in fairies. Lowest address one is the display. Yet none of them actually do anything besides either breaking use of fairies as in you can't use em... can collect but can't use or just flat out crash. I tried going 1 by 1... all together nada. I'm tired and bored of fairies and gonna go see chapter 4. Unless I have a revelation I'm probably done with fairies.
Update 9:
- Added holy flasks... yes I finally got to chapter 5. Go figure.
Update 10:
- Accidentally ended up running steam online and now my game is patched.
- Fixed xp script for patched version. Thx Cielos and Ransid for heads up on that one.
Update 11:
- Added timer option. Please note it is HIGHLY unstable and prone to bugging out. I DO NOT RECOMMEND TURNING ON INFINITE OPTION. Use the pointer that you get and change time to 9. That will give you a few hours to do what ever it is that you need doing.
Update 12:
- Fixed pointer for time being shown in hex instead of decimal.
Update 13:
- Fixed hp pointer.

Options:
Most options have a display pointer and a threshold under which value won't drop. Threshold can be temporary modified via table field or default can be changed inside script.
For example:
Code:

health_t:
dd 64 <--- This is the default value. Its in hex. 64=100

hp - you health wont drop below 100 by default. If you want to change that, either put what you want in threshold field or if you want any other value to be default simply change it in script itself.
energy - energy wont drop below 9 by default. If you want to change that, either put what you want in threshold field of light/shadow magic or if you want any other value to be default simply change it in script itself.
focus - makes focus stay full so every time you whack something you get neutral elemental orbs.
timer - this is for timers encountered in trials if you happened not to want to redo same fight over and over and over again trying to do it perfectly. WARNING. Highly broken. Do not switch it on unless you are sure and willing to suffer crashes/glitches etc. Its off by default but you still have a pointer. Setting it to float 9 will give you a few hours.
xp - allows you to change your experience points to anything you want.
daggers - sets your amount of silver daggers to 99 by default. If you want to change that either put what you want in threshold field or if you want any other value to be default simply change it in script itself.
dark crystal pieces 4 pieces = full crystal. If for some odd reason you don't want full one all the time(like absurdly long cinematic -_-) it works same way as everything else. Change it what you feel like.
holy water flasks - same as daggers and dark crystal. Use it, abuse it... and get annoyed at horrid camera.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
CastlevaniaLoSUE.CT
(24.97 KiB) Downloaded 1999 times

Bizonchik
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows Ultimate Edition

Post by Bizonchik »

I can get most of these to work except the timer and XP. Even setting the Float value at 9 for the timer the clock still ticks down and I fail the trial. And the XP stays the same no matter what. Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

eshellon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadows Ultimate Edition

Post by eshellon »

Same issue as Bizonchik. Challenge timer and experience don't work