Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Val
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by Val »

I would be really grateful if the stats for armor and weapon are made permanent. Thanks for your effort so far.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Hmmyea
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hmmyea »

ghostdrop wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:15 am
I was messing around with the catch specified pet and it worked great for Great Pink Parexus, Great Burst and Great Bomb Arowana but it would not work for Great Whetfish, Great Gastronome Tuna, Great King Marlin, Great Goldenfish, Great Platinumfish, Great Goldenfry, Great Sushifish or Great Gunpowderfish. I am not sure if there is a specific method for those fish but the three I managed to catch were all done in area 1 of ancient forest. I tried different zones and checking if fishing or netting random rabbits worked and neither did. If anyone has any ideas I would love to know.
I could capture everything including all fishes. The only pet that were uncatchable were the hercudome but SeiKur0 fixed that fast.

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

Hmmyea wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:47 pm
ghostdrop wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:15 am
I was messing around with the catch specified pet and it worked great for Great Pink Parexus, Great Burst and Great Bomb Arowana but it would not work for Great Whetfish, Great Gastronome Tuna, Great King Marlin, Great Goldenfish, Great Platinumfish, Great Goldenfry, Great Sushifish or Great Gunpowderfish. I am not sure if there is a specific method for those fish but the three I managed to catch were all done in area 1 of ancient forest. I tried different zones and checking if fishing or netting random rabbits worked and neither did. If anyone has any ideas I would love to know.
I could capture everything including all fishes. The only pet that were uncatchable were the hercudome but SeiKur0 fixed that fast.
You sure? Facing the same issue as the other guy atm. Seems like the script stops working about halfway down the endemic life list along with helmcrabs with the latest table.

Mind if ya screenshot capturing the mentioned endemic lives with the latest version of the CT?

Necrosx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Necrosx »

Catch Specific Pet - Grandfather Mantagrell seems to cause it to catch random pets. At least, since I was going down the list, that's when the script started to cause random captures, even after I've turned it off.

Edit - Seemed to start working again after disabling it and capturing a few things. Grandfather Mantagrell still doesnt work though, nor does anything beneath it on the list.

Edit 2 - Even after a restart of the game and cheat engine, nothing works starting at Grandfather Mantagrell.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Necrosx wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:22 pm
Catch Specific Pet - Grandfather Mantagrell seems to cause it to catch random pets. At least, since I was going down the list, that's when the script started to cause random captures, even after I've turned it off.

Edit - Seemed to start working again after disabling it and capturing a few things. Grandfather Mantagrell still doesnt work though, nor does anything beneath it on the list.

Edit 2 - Even after a restart of the game and cheat engine, nothing works starting at Grandfather Mantagrell.
You're right, I "broke" it by using a wrong assumption about their internal pet map. It's fixed again in v15.3.

Necrosx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Necrosx »

seikur0 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:39 pm
Necrosx wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:22 pm

You're right, I "broke" it by using a wrong assumption about their internal pet map. It's fixed again in v15.3.
Thanks, I'll give it a try right away and let you know if I find any issues with it.

Edit- Everything seems to work now in the pets list.
Last edited by Necrosx on Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

Is there a List i missed for the pet id's ?

Nvm found the list in the other Thread.

Please add it on the First post :D
Last edited by Sylencer90 on Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sephirotu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sephirotu »

is someone having the same problem as me where i cant see some pets in my Room like gold scalebat with other gold pets and tsuchoko?

Hmmyea
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hmmyea »

sephirotu wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:47 pm
is someone having the same problem as me where i cant see some pets in my Room like gold scalebat with other gold pets and tsuchoko?
Some pets aren't in the game yet therefore they are invisible.

sephirotu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sephirotu »

whats the max lvl?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

The layered armor option might be broken now, either that or I'm using it wrong since it keeps crashing my game. :D

claytonicus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by claytonicus »

Is it possible that you can find the ID for the azure stargem? or is the armor not in the western games at all?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

claytonicus wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:05 pm
Is it possible that you can find the ID for the azure stargem? or is the armor not in the western games at all?
Technically the DLC items exist in the game, however most are glitched and don't work properly.
If you make armor that's not in yet, most don't display anything and if you equip them you'll crash the game.

kkkkyue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kkkkyue »

hi ,seikur0
i'm trying to modify investigation missions.
now, i have some code.

Code: Select all

local aobs = AOBScan("68 A1 BE 42 01 00 00 00 30 75 00 00", "-X-C+W", 1, 4)
if aobs ~= nil then
local base = aobs[0]
unregisterSymbol("p_mission")
registerSymbol("p_mission",base)
end
   local base= getAddress("p_mission")
   local indx = 0
   local list = {}
   local missioncount = nil
   while indx < 250 do
       missioncount = readInteger(base+0x10)
       writeInteger(base+0x10,10)--[[ mission count--]]
       writeBytes(base+0xe8,0x05,0x05,0x05,0x00,0x02)--[[
     unknow ,but set to 05 05 05 00 02  u can get best reward
--]]
writeBytes(base+0xe8+0x05,0x03)
       writeBytes(base+0xe8+0x06,0x01) --[[
     mission time 00 50min,01 30 min 02 15min,the lower the better reward
--]]
       writeBytes(base+0xe8+0x08,0x01) --[[
     death times 00 5 times,01 3 times, 02 twice ,03 once, the lower the better reward
--]]
       writeBytes(base+0xe8+0x09,0x00) --[[
     hunters  00 4 hunters ,01 2 hunters,the lower the better reward
--]]
       writeBytes(base+0xe8+0x0a,0x02) --[[
     reward level ,02 is the best
--]]
       writeBytes(base+0xe8+0x0b,0x04) --[[
     money ,01-04 , but the lower the better reward
--]]
       base = base + 0xf8
       indx = indx + 1
       print(missioncount)
       print(readInteger(base+0x08))
       if readInteger(base+0x08) ~= 30000 then
          break;
       end

end
"68 A1 BE 42 01 00 00 00 30 75 00 00" is the head .i think.

Agenda2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Agenda2 »

Food buff always activates would be pretty fantastic ( But now that I think of it can probably use vouchers) or all canteen ingredients are always fresh.( But now that I think of it can probably use vouchers)

Thanks for the table, its great.
Last edited by Agenda2 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.