Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Just a heads up, for those of you who are cheating. Please guys, don't do this online. We're flagging red over on /r/MonsterHunter. Don't want Capcom giving a reason to start actually banning.

[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zein
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zein »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:37 am
anyone noticing that the jewels you gain that don't have a point on appraisal, will not appear in your chest? I've been getting that lately with gems with palico rally and stuff.
I don't have this issue.

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

Hello everyone o/
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who helped in making this table. You guys are the real MVPs :p
--
I have two questions about this table, well, one is a question the other is more of a request I guess.
I was wondering if we can edit our research points to trigger the 100,000 rp for the medal, I'm not sure why I couldn't pop it normally Cause I'm positive about hitting 100,000+ way before I got to HR 30+ but I never got that medal. People said you don't have to have it all at once, but the strange thing is I used to have 75,000 and I kept spending till I had nothing but 4-5k. I am now at 44,000 rp and I still didn't get it. Not sure why, not even steams' achievement popped. I decided to try out the fearlessrevolution trainer in hopes of getting it to pop but that put me at 9999999999, spent some, gained some and still nothing. I'm lost :/
--
As for the request, I'm sure lots of people already asked this (sorry for being lazy, could only read the first page and the last three pages)
Is it possible to somehow proc the small crown and big crown on monsters before starting the quests? :o

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:42 am
Just a heads up, for those of you who are cheating. Please guys, don't do this online. We're flagging red over on /r/MonsterHunter. Don't want Capcom giving a reason to start actually banning.

[Link]
Waiting on CAPCOM to flip that VAC Switch, we do not support Cheating Online here.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

Deepthroat wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:22 am
ooo yeaa, thats' why i dumped my old save with the unresonable areana time and started anew, yea i have to play catchup but its quicker now. at least now i wont catch the arena time BAN wagon, when it rolls into town

Hiroshi Mishima
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hiroshi Mishima »

That's kind of why I wish they gave us a dedicated offline mode, so we could avoid the whole online shenanigans and dangers when we just wanna enjoy the game and maaaaybe have an easier time getting some of the more frustrating achievements. Speaking of achievements, I doubt it's possible, but I'd love to get those multiplayer ones out of the way but I don't actually wanna play with other folks. Aside from the fact I'd have to turn off Infinite Stamina (which makes the game soo much more fun), I'm just not comfortable playing games like these with others.

valz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by valz »

i want to ask something, is 1 Max Skill Jewel is perma ? or i have to active it everytime i load the save file ?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, someone posted a picture on Steam of a hacked Investigation against Kirin, where they were allowed 9999 faints.
Is that doable through CE? Or is that something else?

krakkor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by krakkor »

is it possible for for armor/weapon edits to be seen by other players when they inspect you? like 999 damage, 999 defense or something, or in the guild card? and yea guys stop using it on online play, unless u guys really dont want this cheats anymore

hunterx2210
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hunterx2210 »

is it possible to have HR modify

Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lukacross »

krakkor wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:32 am
is it possible for for armor/weapon edits to be seen by other players when they inspect you? like 999 damage, 999 defense or something, or in the guild card? and yea guys stop using it on online play, unless u guys really dont want this cheats anymore
yes. if people inspect your gear they will see any modifications made to it.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

How does one get the "Max Slots" cheat to remain after reloading the game? The "Jewels" / skills are still there (in the slots one places them in), but they cannot be seen unless the "Max Slots" script is active... And if one is removed without the CE script active, it obviously cannot be re-added (without the script active)...

Is it possible to make the slots remain visibly open / max'd, or does the game load the defaults files + save file user data modifications, after each game launch -- meaning that equipment will always display its preset slot count...?

Also, is there a way to max out WEAPON CUSTOMISATION SLOTS (to three)...? Many weapons have less than three (or none at all), rendering these weapon/s rather nerfed...
---
valz wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:25 am
i want to ask something, is 1 Max Skill Jewel is perma ? or i have to active it everytime i load the save file ?
As alluded to in my post above, the "Decorations" remain, but it will look like the piece of equipment has returned to its default slot count. However, if you enable the "Max Slots" cheat, all the "Jewels" placed before will re-appear, in place and accounted for.

As for the "one Jewel maxes skill" functionality... I guess, one can simply check to see if the effects of the "Jewel" (e.g., Vitality = +50HP => 150HP total) are still present upon re-launching the game. I'd guess they are -- given the quirk relating to how the aforementioned "Max Slot" script works... Conversely, if that "Jewel" is removed and re-inserted, methinks the "max" effect will be lost until the CE script is re-activated.
---
TemptingIcarus wrote:
[Link]
I haven't encountered anyone cheating (to this extent) online... yet. But it does concern me that if it becomes widespread, Cacpom will clamp down on it -- perhaps auditing save files (my biggest concern) and thereby killing any of the reasonable fun and game longevity these CE scripts imbue the game with.

The problem is, whereas I (for one) used the scripts only to lessen the ridiculous grind for gear that I'd otherwise never embark upon (and to toy about with the more miserly restrictions, like "Decoration" slot counts), 'others' coughTHECHINESEcough have an infamous reputation for killing the fun for everyone... on the planet!

Here's hoping Capcom neglect the game, as is their wont, and / or either punish via direct reporting of cheaters or catching people in the act live, themselves...

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

TemptingIcarus wrote:

[Link]
WTF why ? i was thinking you cant cheat online with this table

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Hiroshi Mishima wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:20 am
That's kind of why I wish they gave us a dedicated offline mode, so we could avoid the whole online shenanigans and dangers when we just wanna enjoy the game and maaaaybe have an easier time getting some of the more frustrating achievements. Speaking of achievements, I doubt it's possible, but I'd love to get those multiplayer ones out of the way but I don't actually wanna play with other folks. Aside from the fact I'd have to turn off Infinite Stamina (which makes the game soo much more fun), I'm just not comfortable playing games like these with others.
There IS a dedicated offline mode. You have to - wait for it - start in offline mode. No really, it works 100%.
Or alternately, look up the rasdial command and make a quick batch file. While in the menu I just do <winkey>, click on icon, and it's immediately disconnected. MHW never forces you online, it's only you that makes or joins a session.
LordSaphir wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:53 am
Now why would you think something like that? It's a single-player game with online co-op. The savegame is stored on your PC, it needs no input from any server. Any changes you make are sent onward when you join a session.

I understand removing temptation is the best way to stop this kind of thing, but in this case that's not really possible. It's all about self control, something which children (and some trolly troll types) do not possess.

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

LCHLH wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:55 am
Hiroshi Mishima wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:20 am
There IS a dedicated offline mode. You have to - wait for it - start in offline mode. No really, it works 100%.
Or alternately, look up the rasdial command and make a quick batch file. While in the menu I just do <winkey>, click on icon, and it's immediately disconnected. MHW never forces you online, it's only you that makes or joins a session.
LordSaphir wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:53 am
Now why would you think something like that? It's a single-player game with online co-op. The savegame is stored on your PC, it needs no input from any server. Any changes you make are sent onward when you join a session.

I understand removing temptation is the best way to stop this kind of thing, but in this case that's not really possible. It's all about self control, something which children (and some trolly troll types) do not possess.
you mean that you can cheat / hack / etc..... online without getting banned but why ?
no anti cheat ? no valve anti cheat system ? no easy anti cheat ?