Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
blarae
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by blarae »

[deleted]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by blarae on Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

blarae
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blarae »

exwhyzee wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:09 am
Endemic life would sure make hunting a lot easier.

As I recall, they're treated like separate items too, and can be "used" in placement around the player's room.
I FIGURED IT OUT

So every gathering point has a specific set of items able to be attached to it. By changing the ID of what is attached you can change the ID into different gatherable items (unfortunately, while endemic life will look like they're being added, they won't be added to the hunter's log at all, even after completing the mission)

STEP 1: Enable the "Inf Gathering" script
STEP 2: Find a gathering point and gather
STEP 3: Take note of the items, and mark one of the item's IDs
STEP 4: Search for that value in cheat engine
STEP 5: Keep narrowing the search until your results only have flat numbers (no negatives, no decimals)
STEP 6: Take all the values into the table below
STEP 7: All the values into the desired item and gather.

STEP 8 (OPTIONAL): If you want to be safe, change half of the table, see if it changes the item, revert the other half to the original value and then delete the reverted half. Repeat the process of "changehalf>check>revert>deletehalfthatdoesn'tchange" until you boil it down to a single value. This way you know you won't be potentially ruining your save file.

Gonna try this method on actually catching endemic life this time, instead of gathering endemic life from a gathering point. Doesn't work, gonna have to endemic life the normal way
Last edited by blarae on Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:21 am, edited 4 times in total.

What is cheating?

Post by ville »

Hey, like people said also. Guild card edit for Arena Time etc would be very nice!, sry for bad english amazing work!!!

crimsonrainfalls
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crimsonrainfalls »

Hi guys,

I can't seem to add decorations. Has anyone had any success with obtaining all the decorations?

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

It possible do add permanent shield buff for charge blade? it really annoying have to re apply them everytime you do element discharge also hammer buff too ( not a charge one just buff )

exwhyzee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by exwhyzee »

blarae wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:36 am
exwhyzee wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:09 am
Endemic life would sure make hunting a lot easier.

As I recall, they're treated like separate items too, and can be "used" in placement around the player's room.
I FIGURED IT OUT
You're an absolute Lord, well done!

pokitoki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pokitoki »

ktwulph wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:09 pm
pokitoki wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:13 pm
Is it possible to add an option for Power charge on hammer to be always active?
It's the powered up state that gets removed if you get knocked over. Would be greatly appreciated!
yes its already an option under weapon buffs lvl 3 hammer charge
Unfortunately the current cheat for hammer has nothing to do with the hammer "power charge" mechanic, which is a self buff that increases damage dealt. Also, this cheat actually makes you lose out on half of your moveset for hammer, such as the lvl 2 charge that can close gaps, or lvl 1 for starting a combo.

Hiroshi Mishima
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hiroshi Mishima »

It's been a long time since I've actually posted on a forum, let along a place like this. I hope it's all right for me to express my gratitude in creating this cheat table for us to use. I like the idea behind Monster Hunter games, but I find a some of the core gameplay to be a little.. I dunno, against the grain of how I enjoy games.

I did have one question though: Unless I missed it, there's no real way to stop getting stunned or paralyzed yet, is there? That's pretty much the last thing I need to truly enjoy the game, but everything else you've got here is fabulous. I wish I could offer more than just a thank you.

Krustenkaese
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Krustenkaese »

ville wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:49 am
Hey, like people said also. Guild card edit for Arena Time etc would be very nice!, sry for bad english amazing work!!!
Go into Arena with the Script on. And when your want your time to be , just Go into "Kill all Large Monsters" your time will be capped then. Thats a super easy way to have legit times.
Theres are some people who have 00:00:01 Times on Leaderbord and everybody knows its bullshit.

Krustenkaese
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Krustenkaese »

Also a Question/Request by me.

Would it be possible to clone Save Slot 1 into Save Slot 2 and then just Edit the Characters Name and appearange (switching Gender)
so i dont have to do everything on this Female Char again?

Another Question, could you unlock the Poogie Costumes?

@Squall8

If thats possible that would be amazing !

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

pokitoki wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:00 am
Unfortunately the current cheat for hammer has nothing to do with the hammer "power charge" mechanic, which is a self buff that increases damage dealt. Also, this cheat actually makes you lose out on half of your moveset for hammer, such as the lvl 2 charge that can close gaps, or lvl 1 for starting a combo.
Ikr, apparently Squall and fearlessrevolution never used the hammer :D I'm using hammers too and let me tell you, that you should always start with a power charge before doing any attacks. Even if you have it active already, it doesn't hurt to re-apply, it'll get into your muscle memory eventually. Put your finger on R2 and hit circle, then do your thing.

exwhyzee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by exwhyzee »

vosszaa wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:50 am
@Squall8 FYI https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/forum/othe ... table.html
You think they'd have the intellectual wherewithal to remove the names of the people who made the codes before passing it off as their own. But here we are.

My favourite part is how they've said they've included their own parts to it.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

vosszaa wrote:
That mother fucker!!! Acting like he made the damn table, "with the help of Squall8", what a joke.

I'll also look into adding that power charge for you hammer users in a bit. Sorry, I'm strictly a DB, IG and Bow user!

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

exwhyzee wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:22 am
vosszaa wrote:
@Squall8 FYI https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/forum/othe ... table.html
You think they'd have the intellectual wherewithal to remove the names of the people who made the codes before passing it off as their own. But here we are.

My favourite part is how they've said they've included their own parts to it.
Reported his thread and left a message to a forum mod. I don't mind him sharing our stuff, but it really doesn't look like he did anything of his own and he also didn't link our threads :evil: