Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kurozaiden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kurozaiden »

Hi, Is it possible to change the rarity of items in your item pouch?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

4Donic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 4Donic »

What about adding/changing a skill on armor's slot 1 and 2?

Edit : Nevermind, just found it in latest update
Last edited by 4Donic on Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceMonkeh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SpaceMonkeh »

I just noticed that the event materials don't have certain ps4 ones. Is this because the id hasn't been found or just cause they haven't been implemented into the PC version? (Ryu, Azure..) Seems odd to already have so many of the event monsters mats and not the previous mats so was wondering why that was. Thanks again!

xer0117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xer0117 »

Can you implement a "Get all jewels x10" option? All I want is to get some handicraft jewels without playing hundreds of hours. Fantastic progress regardless.

Krustenkaese
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Krustenkaese »

[QUOTE="xer0117, post: 55555, member: 20697"]Can you implement a "Get all jewels x10" option? All I want is to get some handicraft jewels without playing hundreds of hours. Fantastic progress regardless.[/QUOTE]

Just use the Highlighted Item Mod and Change them ?

bobby2436
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bobby2436 »

Hey, is it possible to change the amount of item i get from "Get All item x5000"?

Imhotep
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Imhotep »

Just wanted to say thank you for this awesome table. Even tho i'm using it only for max sharpness, long sword infinite spirit gauge and the ocasional kill all monsters for items, only for not messing with the game experience, as it's my first gameplay, but all the other functions and options are awesome. Thank you [B][USER=240]Squall8[/USER],[/B] keep up the good work! And don't mind the ungratefull brats that don't appreciate a free usefull tool that it's given to them. Thank you [B][USER=8101]seikur0[/USER] [/B]for your table aswell, i've been following your work since the start of Shadow Of War too, so i know i can find good stuff on here. And thanks to the other people that added options for this table. Keep it coming and good luck further!

Hario360
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hario360 »

This is a wonderful Table! Is it possible to get all the pets for your room? Also with the give all Items Cheat it gives you the Mantles which you cant transfer into your equipment and crash the game when u try to interact with them. Is there a way to fix this?

EDIT: Apologies, saw that specialized equipment was recently excluded

Would still love to know if pets are possible.
Last edited by Hario360 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

Hello and thank you for this table it's incredible, I primarily made this account to thank Squall8 and everyone else for their hard work and contributions.

Cheeky request: could you put in a option for infinite light bowgun ammo? Using "inf item uses" works but I have to alt-tab in and out to unselect it everytime I get items as the Inf Item Uses option makes cleaning up your item bag impossible due to stack duplication and I could be wrong but it feels like with Inf Item Uses enabled whenever I get loot rewards it doesn't actually go into my storage due to the stacking glitch this option causes, it simply nullifies/deletes the items.

I enjoy using the table to make the lbg a infinite ammo/mine machine and CE doesnt register my script toggling hotkeys when in game; If this could be done i'd be very appreciative and forever grateful, thanks!

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

Is it possible to add stealth mode so monsters don't see you just like with mantle but doesn't break invisible when attacking :D?

damanat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by damanat »

[QUOTE="SpaceMonkeh, post: 55553, member: 14832"]I just noticed that the event materials don't have certain ps4 ones. Is this because the id hasn't been found or just cause they haven't been implemented into the PC version? (Ryu, Azure..) Seems odd to already have so many of the event monsters mats and not the previous mats so was wondering why that was. Thanks again![/QUOTE]

Thank you for the mantle fix

great job as always

4Donic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 4Donic »

[QUOTE="Sylencer90, post: 55571, member: 14958"]Is it possible to add stealth mode so monsters don't see you just like with mantle but doesn't break invisible when attacking :D?[/QUOTE]

Infinite mantle + stealth mantle works

final_attack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by final_attack »

Hi ^^

Thanks for the table!
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KisukeHollow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KisukeHollow »

Any way to remove items from inventory? Have 5k of each kulve taroth weapons and cant sell them. Also dont know how to use the item pointer or whatever to edit or erase items.

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

[QUOTE="KisukeHollow, post: 55577, member: 20709"]Any way to remove items from inventory? Have 5k of each kulve taroth weapons and cant sell them. Also dont know how to use the item pointer or whatever to edit or erase items.[/QUOTE]

go into your item bag/box/pouch/management system whatever you call it, select the item, alt tab out of the game, and now the item is selected in the highlight item pointer and you can change the stack size to 0 and it should delete it, if not you may need to move the stack from one cell to another, as i think that's how to "delete" items. using the inf item uses script you can faux dupe stacks to delete them if that fails you.