Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DepthsOfArcadia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DepthsOfArcadia »

[QUOTE="Txkoko, post: 55454, member: 20471"]im not seeing the tempered monsters and i have looked for lik 10 mins can you help please sir[/QUOTE]

what HR Rank are you? finding tempered monsters is easier when you have higher levels of investigation against the monster you are trying to track

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

simon93
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by simon93 »

[QUOTE="N0 Rhythm, post: 55471, member: 20669"]Will it be possible to add decorations?[/QUOTE]

You can already do that through selected item pointer. It has a drop down list that allows you to add whatever you want into your box/pouch.

teknova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by teknova »

Just FYI, if you use the weapon/armor editor it WILL NOT save. It'll be good for as long as you keep the game running, but will revert back when you restart.

HeavenlyAtrocity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HeavenlyAtrocity »

Although it may or may not have been mentioned the highlighted item pointer has a few bugs that spawns some of the items you change into the material section of the box and vice versa for materials into the item box. for example I added the zora mag gem to my materials but it spawned in my item box and then I tried to replace it with mega potions which then spawned into the materials section. It was weird.

Ryuichiro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ryuichiro »

Is there a script for Longsword charges? Spirit Gauge is already in, thanks for that.

Gworzor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gworzor »

I'd like to make a bit of a different request. Would it be possible for single player hunts to use the monster HP/Stun values of multiplayer hunts? The way the difficulty scaling works in this game is there is one set of values for singleplayer and one set of values for 2+ players. In-fact if you start with 2+ players and the other players leave, the monster will still be scaled to multiplayer difficulty despite there only being one player left. I think a lot of series vets find the game too easy and would like such a feature. Thank for your work on MHW!
Last edited by Gworzor on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Laevetiin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Laevetiin »

[QUOTE="simon93, post: 55488, member: 2164"]You can already do that through selected item pointer. It has a drop down list that allows you to add whatever you want into your box/pouch.[/QUOTE]

Yes you can add them to your item box / pouch, but you can't equip them. They don't show up in the decoration menu.

endersblade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by endersblade »

Would still like to see some sort of change to the Infinite Gathering option so that the gathering results aren't the same over and over again.

Also, any chance of getting a visual HP stat for monsters? They had them in the PSP and Wii versions, and I absolutely loved it. Extremely useful for finding Gold Crown monsters.

Zein
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zein »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 55247, member: 19357"]1. I didn't make the trainer. So endorsing it does nothing for me. Just giving an alternative if your problem couldn't be solved.

2. You asked a question I didn't properly understand, I tried my best to answer and give a solution.

3. I'm trying to figure out my own problems while trying to help others.[/QUOTE]

Hey, is the trainer supposed to take a long long time to load? It's been going for a longggggggg time and it isn't up.

Slurpist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Slurpist »

Any chance to get one hit break like Flings trainer? Really only reason I risk it crashing my game constantly, I greatly prefer your product.

doctordong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doctordong »

I made a second save file to mess around with offline, but when I tried implementing the All items/materials/etc. scripts, it applied it to my first save file despite being in my second one.

Is there a way to make it differentiate between save files so that this doesn't happen? Any help is appreciated, thanks guys :)

relixx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by relixx »

[QUOTE="teknova, post: 55494, member: 13826"]Just FYI, if you use the weapon/armor editor it WILL NOT save. It'll be good for as long as you keep the game running, but will revert back when you restart.[/QUOTE]

Any workaround for this? I just want to get to mixing and matching armor without fussing with the progression. I've played this game twice through now through console and would love to just have something versatile to plow towards High Rank with! It'd be nice to be able to boot up without needing Cheat Engine to go through and highlight my favorite sets every time.

Genesis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Genesis »

[QUOTE="doctordong, post: 55506, member: 20679"]I made a second save file to mess around with offline, but when I tried implementing the All items/materials/etc. scripts, it applied it to my first save file despite being in my second one.

Is there a way to make it differentiate between save files so that this doesn't happen? Any help is appreciated, thanks guys :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Idlehands88, post: 55294, member: 18428"]Just found out that those Scripts only work for the Save in slot 1. I'll have to update it for the other save slots.[/QUOTE]

Unless you had a backup or sell all the items I think you're sol.

zakelong81
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zakelong81 »

Can you make a script that removes all item

cause the give all items script screw up my game
Last edited by zakelong81 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

doctordong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doctordong »

[QUOTE="Genesis, post: 55513, member: 8726"]Unless you had a backup or sell all the items I think you're sol.[/QUOTE]

Ah didn't see that message, thanks, it's a good thing I always make a backup
Last edited by doctordong on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.