Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

[QUOTE="inkwolf, post: 55138, member: 20415"]My game crash with the fearlessrevolution trainer[/QUOTE]

I wonder why :P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

[USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] Sorry to bother you again, but if it's alright if you can improve the inf item use to where if your on the item box, you can freely transfer items from pouch to box? when I try to get rid of items and put them in my chest, they tend to only duplicate instead of move. If you could do this, I can keep the cheat on without much issue, instead of having to toggle it, and toggling is somewhat slow for that particular cheat.

Pottyno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pottyno »

I've the mission "find ??? rathian tracks" got bugged 'cause i can fill the track meter ... any advice with that?

Krustenkaese
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Krustenkaese »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 55132, member: 8101"]It's right here: [URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/monster-hunter-world-seikur0.7642/[/URL]

[USER=11108]@Krustenkaese[/USER] gg, 10/10 would pay 60€ again[/QUOTE]

I have 600 Hours on PS4. Nice Try tho

[QUOTE="Pottyno, post: 55145, member: 20596"]I've the mission "find ??? rathian tracks" got bugged 'cause i can fill the track meter ... any advice with that?[/QUOTE]

For me the Tracks never actually filled with any Trainer or Cheat Tables turned on.

Turn them off or just make Quests since Quests also push the progress forward a little.
Last edited by Krustenkaese on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

inkwolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by inkwolf »

[QUOTE="BooBoo, post: 55142, member: 3923"]I wonder why :p[/QUOTE]

me too, any ideas?

Pottyno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pottyno »

[QUOTE="Krustenkaese, post: 55147, member: 11108"]I have 600 Hours on PS4. Nice Try tho

For me the Tracks never actually filled with any Trainer or Cheat Tables turned on.

Turn them off or just make Quests since Quests also push the progress forward a little.[/QUOTE]

i've just rebooted the game without Cheat engine and afte 2-3 tracks it works ty
Last edited by Pottyno on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Krustenkaese
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Krustenkaese »

[QUOTE="Pottyno, post: 55154, member: 20596"]i've just rebooted the game without Cheat engine and afte 2-3 tracks it works ty[/QUOTE]

Cool , glad it worked.

Data Miner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Data Miner »

@[B][USER=240]Squall8[/USER] Will you be adding things like hp modifiers, damage modifiers, skill mods etc..? I want to do some useless data testing.[/B]

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 54338, member: 240"][B]seikur0 [/B]- For Bypassing the anti-cheat!![/QUOTE]There is Anti-Cheat!? So far I've been pretty sure that nothing obstructs cheating. At very least changing amount of money, points and items worked just as planned.

nilfnumb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nilfnumb »

[QUOTE="WarStalkeR, post: 55162, member: 227"]There is Anti-Cheat!? So far I've been pretty sure that nothing obstructs cheating. At very least changing amount of money, points and items worked just as planned.[/QUOTE]

It's anti-tampering. Prevents specifically code injection. Basic variable tweaking is not affected by this.

lordlucifer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lordlucifer »

Hi guys can you give me

Attack modifier or multiplier

Or edit status

I want to change my weapon power to 99999 hahaha

I play this game with my friend

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

[QUOTE="Darkedone02, post: 55143, member: 74"][USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] Sorry to bother you again, but if it's alright if you can improve the inf item use to where if your on the item box, you can freely transfer items from pouch to box? when I try to get rid of items and put them in my chest, they tend to only duplicate instead of move. If you could do this, I can keep the cheat on without much issue, instead of having to toggle it, and toggling is somewhat slow for that particular cheat.[/QUOTE]

[SPOILER]

to correct the misconceptions YES you CAN change items in item pouch into materials then transfer them to the material tab using manage item box, EVEN though you can't actually see that tab. please refer to step 5 listed below.

Spoiler

---

I was having that issue as well cuz I have an item id editor from someone else, I found a solution.

1=higlight item/space in item pouch,

2=change to wanted item id/ and quantity,

3= exit then reenter item pouch to confirm items are there.

4= go to manage materials and then click "switch" on the material now in your item pouch,

5= [important] switch the selected material from item pouch to the item box with an item already in the item box. (this will force check the material into its proper material tab and place the item that you switched from the item box now into your item pouch)

6=[optional] place the item swapped from item box back into the item box and move to next material needed to be transferred.

---

this recognizes the items at the smithy [checked] allowing you to forge/upgrade with those items, the only issue is that even though it wil let you upgrade/forge, i do believe that to get rid of the ??? and get the weapon info you either have to progress in the story or physically get the items ingame (which means progressing ingame) this noted you can still forge dispite not knowing what item your creating

if the ONLY thing you do is swap the material from item pouch to an empty slot in item box YES it'll end up in that slot, BUT like you said selling does nothing , discarding does nothing. to then get rid of it you then have to place it back into item pouch and item id edit it out of existence via (itemID o) and (itemQUANTITY 0).

what you need to do if you moved the material already to the item box is move it back to the item pouch and SWITCH it with an already existing item (IE. potion flower, ect.) in the item box.

what this does is place the item(potion, flower, ect.) from the item box into the item pouch and FORCE the material into the material tab. if it worked you should then see the space where the item(potion, flower,ect.)was is now empty.

[to double check check the last tab to make sure it didn't get thrown in the back of the item box]

and if you check material tab via sell option you should see it there now

[/SPOILER]

nexxt time please review older posts on this thread, you'd be suprised to find that you're answer is most likely already answered.

also what you're trying to do is not under the INF ITEM USE box it's under the HIGHLIGHT ITEM POINTER box

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

[QUOTE="Uwish, post: 55093, member: 20493"]Is there a cheat for Upgrade Spheres?[/QUOTE]

I sent Squall8 a message with my CT scripts for adding 5000 of all Items, Ammo, Materials and Event Materials to your Itembox.

ktwulph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ktwulph »

[QUOTE="Idlehands88, post: 55173, member: 18428"]I sent Squall8 a message with my CT scripts for adding 5000 of all Items, Ammo, Materials and Event Materials to your Itembox.[/QUOTE]

sick! :)

Bannock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bannock »

[QUOTE="ktwulph, post: 55172, member: 20477"]

nexxt time please review older posts on this thread, you'd be suprised to find that you're answer is most likely already answered.

also what you're trying to do is not under the INF ITEM USE box it's under the HIGHLIGHT ITEM POINTER box[/QUOTE]

That's not at all what they were asking. They were specifically talking about the inability to put items away while the infinite item use option is active, as it just duplicates the items from your pouch into the box, instead of actually putting them away.