Vampyr - [CODEX]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
darkhunter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by darkhunter »

[QUOTE="MadaraTargaryen, post: 48969, member: 18271"]Thanks but yeah I know about it already but that does not work for failed hints and it does not work if you have not gained access to west end yet.In my case a missed hint and a failed hint together screwed me over late in game so I had to start over and now again a missed hint in the docks chapter does not allow me to pick the third option with the Sad Saint which I have picked in my first game(also im stuck in the sewers with no way to go back and get the hint,only way forward is with the hint).So again if someone could take the time to add the cheat table pointer for character hints in my case specifically for the Sad Saint I would be overjoyed.[/QUOTE]

this is one reason why i just use a monitor app to make backups of my saves, after a bit of hit and miss on obtaining some hints i just went and setup RoboTask to track every change of the save folder and make a backup of them, based on the timestamp, this way i managed to actually end up with all the hints and do some replays to see how things will turn

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by darkhunter on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

MadaraTargaryen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by MadaraTargaryen »

[QUOTE="darkhunter, post: 49035, member: 16296"]this is one reason why i just use a monitor app to make backups of my saves, after a bit of hit and miss on obtaining some hints i just went and setup RoboTask to track every change of the save folder and make a backup of them, based on the timestamp, this way i managed to actually end up with all the hints and do some replays to see how things will turn[/QUOTE]

I will definitely be using RoboTask in the future thanks but i just hope someone will post a pointer for character hints or the OP will add it to the table so i can move on with my game im kinda getting desperate over here.?

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by Vee_ »

Just made a mess with this game and found some interesting points.

And yeah, this game has some weird walking animation ??

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by gunbalde60 »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 49193, member: 1174"]Just made a mess with this game and found some interesting points.

And yeah, this game has some weird walking animation ??[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this, have you tested the mesmerize level? I dont want to break my save lol

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="gunbalde60, post: 49225, member: 11969"]Thank you for this, have you tested the mesmerize level? I dont want to break my save lol[/QUOTE]

Mesmerize level is working but the level is kinda working in a weird way, i suggest if you want to edit stats value use it with caution and read the first page on this thread [USER=13492]@JDimensional[/USER] has provided you with usefull info about how you can edit your stats "safely"
Last edited by Vee_ on Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

udopsenym
Noobzor
Noobzor

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by udopsenym »

Thanks so much for this!

Is there a way to enable noclip/bruteforce locked doors? Missing out on hints, items and lore sucks :|

(Or maybe a way to force-unlock hints - but that might mess up the game?)

(I've gotten some gamebreaking bugs due to exploring too much early game (Not related to this table, just to clarify).

Can't unlock the doors in the morgue for example, since I completed the quest without ever setting foor there due to already having aquired the required items from somewhere else. (Quest is called "Night Shift". Did tons of side-quests before going to bed for the first time. I'm now at the end of Chapter 3. Upon entering the morgue for the first time the doors to basement/upstairs are locked, preventing me from getting Dr Tippets hint, a weapon and more.)

Cheers!
Last edited by udopsenym on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:01 am, edited 10 times in total.

Criore
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by Criore »

Exp bug and works perfect. Just try Press O or P and u can leveling easy. No bug and stuck @lvl1. go to skills and try it.

Sorry for my en

Wer exp cheat möchte muss einfach im Skill menü die Taste O oder P drücken dann bekommt man exp und kann hoch leveln.

Last edited by Criore on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

Virtia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by Virtia »

Anyone able to actually use the teleportation cheat with this? For me, 100% of the time it results in clipping through the floor and falling to my death in the void. I've tried modifying the coordinates upward by a decent margin, but to no avail.

xXg3rcr33dXx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by xXg3rcr33dXx »

[QUOTE="urthor, post: 48351, member: 6126"]Yeah that makes sense, so I modify my current on screen xp down to zero and things start proceeding normally, that should work[/QUOTE]

How can you modify the on screen xp to zero?

reignyoma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by reignyoma »

Hello , its the first time im trying to use cheat engine. here is the problem,... it doesnt even load the application (vampyr.exe) so im just stuck there (codex edition)

it seems like i kinda made it to "work" cuz now everytime im trying to check (infi stamina for example) if a skill works , game crashes. a step by step would be dearly appreciated if it still works for everyone else! apparently im doing something horribly wrong!

crash says something like the UE4 has crashed yada yada
Last edited by reignyoma on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by Fornicator »

any chance of an update?

kuppo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by kuppo »

bad

jkp690
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Vampyr - [CODEX]

Post by jkp690 »

could you add address for each single item? because if you use the "easy craft" option, and you do not have the required items, you can create the object but you can not collect the ingredients to create it. so if a mission requires those specific objects it can not be completed anymore. Now I can no longer complete the "missing ingidients" mission because I can not buy or collect potassium permanganate. when I dismantle an object with potassium permanganate it indicates me a quantity of -1, and it does not increase if I dismantle the object. I have 1 potassium permanganate in the inventory but I can not use it because for game is -1.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

update pls

Nimarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nimarus »

Yes, an update would be great. The first experience cheat is broken. You'll have tons of experience displayed, but the game doesn't advance your level at all. Thus, my character was stuck at level 1 with the majority of skills and abilities locked due to my low level. Thankfully, I was able to find a gamesave on fearlessrevolution that started just before entering the Turtle Pub at the beginning of the game. All skills unlocked with enough experience points to allocate to which branches of the skills you want.

https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/vampyr/mods/9