Dark Souls Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Pharthrax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Pharthrax »

[QUOTE="krul, post: 49999, member: 12450"]Update to CE 6.8 and re-install Stealth script.

Tail weapons like dragon greatsword and dragon great axe still loose durability. I don't know why is this happening.[/QUOTE]

Thanks <3

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

can someone explain to me how i would increase the range of my chaos fireball, and add other effects to it like curse?

KjellJoh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by KjellJoh »

No... why on earth would you ruin someone else's character?

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="KjellJoh, post: 50173, member: 18436"]No... why on earth would you ruin someone else's character?[/QUOTE]

wait, what? I dont play online. Curse was just an example.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

Teleport script seems to have stopped working for me. Hoping someone knows what is going on.As far as i know, i have not changed anything. Even tried downloading a fresh copy of the table. It worked fine yesterday. Did the basics (close CE, restart game, open CE, open CT, restart pc and try again)

I checked the script itself without changing anything and then pressing ok, this is the error i get.

[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/1ffe821e02e966000085087d2a1acd0a.png[/IMG]

AOB teleport works, but that's inconvenient compared to this script. I really liked the save/restore option.

Edit: seems to be any script with BaseA address specifier are the ones that do not work.
Last edited by Fornicator on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:31 am, edited 5 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SunBeam »

[B]1. [/B]Who taught you to first deallocate, then attempt to write back code from the just dealloc'd code? o_O

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/uUBXsaw.png[/IMG]

[B]dealloc[/B] is the last thing you do, after [I]unregistering[/I] the symbol.

Dear wannabe script makers who just throw in some text chaotically, whoever you are out there, please read about FILO logic:

[LIST]

[*][URL]https://techterms.com/definition/filo[/URL]

[*][URL]http://www.differencebetween.info/difference-between-fifo-and-lifo[/URL]

[/LIST]

Imagine this as being the table, whereas the left-hand side is [ENABLE] block and sequence of instructions; right-hand side is [DISABLE] block and sequence of instructions; middle part is the instructions processor:

[IMG]http://www.differencebetween.info/sites/default/files/images/2/lifo.jpg[/IMG]

IN:

red block = alloc(...)

gray block = registersymbol(...)

white block = (write data instruction)

OUT:

white block = (write data instructions)

gray block = unregistersymbol(...)

red block = dealloc(...)

You wanna write them chaotically still.. be my guest :D

[B]2.[/B] The script that resolves (registersymbol, fetch) [B]BaseA[/B] needs to be enable before any scripts using it. I'm pretty sure it's #1 above the reason scripts don't work, as CE will warn you not all code is injectable, yet that line will run anyway (if the rest are valid; or the order of "operations" is correct).

BR,

Sum
Last edited by SunBeam on Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:05 am, edited 7 times in total.

Xauntzer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Xauntzer »

Does anyone know how to get the Free Camera to work? Anytime I try to toggle the "Enable Controls" I just get a pop up that continuously tries to complete a command that doesn't appear to work so I can't actually control the camera without manually plugging in the numbers.

The error says: Error:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=... ..."]:17: attempt to index a nil value (local 'tbl')

It's the only feature I want to use on the table! =/

Image of error [URL='https://imgur.com/a/sguUawJ']HERE![/URL]
Last edited by Xauntzer on Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zveinern
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by zveinern »

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 50170, member: 18187"]can someone explain to me how i would increase the range of my chaos fireball, and add other effects to it like curse?[/QUOTE]

Memory view, CTRL+G type Bullet. Click "find out what adresses this instruction accesses. Cast spell of choice. Copy adress to clipboard. Go to "helpers - bullet helper, paste adress to "Adress value". Go to excel spreadsheet in this post. Find effects you would like to add. Add effect id to "speffectid0-speffectid4". Cast spell, have fun

To increase range and velocity change maxvelocity and minvelocity, and distance and life
Last edited by zveinern on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 50207, member: 12587"][B]1. [/B]Who taught you to first deallocate, then attempt to write back code from the just dealloc'd code? o_O

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/uUBXsaw.png[/IMG]

[B]dealloc[/B] is the last thing you do, after [I]unregistering[/I] the symbol.

Dear wannabe script makers who just throw in some text chaotically, whoever you are out there, please read about FILO logic:

[LIST]

[*][URL]https://techterms.com/definition/filo[/URL]

[*][URL]http://www.differencebetween.info/difference-between-fifo-and-lifo[/URL]

[/LIST]

Imagine this as being the table, whereas the left-hand side is [ENABLE] block and sequence of instructions; right-hand side if [DISABLE] block and sequence of instructions; middle part if the instructions processor:

[IMG]http://www.differencebetween.info/sites/default/files/images/2/lifo.jpg[/IMG]

IN:

red block = alloc(...)

gray block = registersymbol(...)

white block = (write data instruction)

OUT:

white block = (write data instructions)

gray block = unregistersymbol(...)

red block = dealloc(...)

You wanna write them chaotically still.. be my guest :D

[B]2.[/B] The script that resolves (registersymbol, fetch) [B]BaseA[/B] needs to be enable before any scripts using it. I'm pretty sure it's #1 above the reason scripts don't work, as CE will warn you not all code is injectable, yet that line will run anyway (if the rest are valid; or the order of "operations" is correct).

BR,

Sum[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I am not the author of the script unfortunately. If i was, then i would definitely fix it. I am very new to scripting in general.

For some reason, that script will not work in a specific area in game. When i leave that area, the script starts to work again.

[QUOTE="zveinern, post: 50234, member: 18817"]Memory view, CTRL+G type Bullet. Click "find out what adresses this instruction accesses. Cast spell of choice. Copy adress to clipboard. Go to "helpers - bullet helper, paste adress to "Adress value". Go to excel spreadsheet in this post. Find effects you would like to add. Add effect id to "speffectid0-speffectid4". Cast spell, have fun

To increase range and velocity change maxvelocity and minvelocity, and distance and life[/QUOTE]

Thank you for this. I will give it a try.

is this the spreadsheet? I want to make sure i dont have one with wrong values.

[URL]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KukblWL61We64-gNIyaAShga9h8RTXYmyFs98eQhY4E/edit#gid=1949985688[/URL]

Edit: Looks like i wont be able to do it. After i attach debugger and alt tab back in to cast chaos fireball, the game crashes. sigh.

Edit2: Okay so i was able to quickly cast fireball after attaching the debugger and here is what i got.

[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/fab87bb55ddb591e64bd285d2b571893.png[/IMG]

Does the address change each time? Because if i go and restart the game,(since it crashes each time i try and do this) go into CE, and then put one of those address's from the debugger in to the column labeled "value", will it work?

Edit4: the address changes each time the game is restarted. I was thinking i could do this if that was not the case but now im shit out of luck due to my game crashing 5 seconds after i attach debugger. Even if i stop the debugger, the game still crashes.

edit5 : YES! got it working! I changed debugger to veh debugger in CE settings and the game no longer crashes. Was able to change the fireball distance and life and it worked. Thank you! now if only i could get the pointer data for this so i wouldn't have to do this every time.

Is there some way to get a visual representation of a special affect that i add? For instance, IF i add a toxic effect to chaos fireball, is there a way to make it show the visual toxic cloud along with the fireball effect?
Last edited by Fornicator on Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:29 pm, edited 13 times in total.

treos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by treos »

Last edited by treos on Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

zveinern
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by zveinern »

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 50238, member: 18187"]Thanks for the info. I am not the author of the script unfortunately. If i was, then i would definitely fix it. I am very new to scripting in general.

For some reason, that script will not work in a specific area in game. When i leave that area, the script starts to work again.

[URL]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KukblWL61We64-gNIyaAShga9h8RTXYmyFs98eQhY4E/edit#gid=1949985688[/URL]

Edit: Looks like i wont be able to do it. After i attach debugger and alt tab back in to cast chaos fireball, the game crashes. sigh.

Edit2: Okay so i was able to quickly cast fireball after attaching the debugger and here is what i got.

Does the address change each time? Because if i go and restart the game,(since it crashes each time i try and do this) go into CE, and then put one of those address's from the debugger in to the column labeled "value", will it work?

Edit4: the address changes each time the game is restarted. I was thinking i could do this if that was not the case but now im shit out of luck due to my game crashing 5 seconds after i attach debugger. Even if i stop the debugger, the game still crashes.

edit5 : YES! got it working! I changed debugger to veh debugger in CE settings and the game no longer crashes. Was able to change the fireball distance and life and it worked. Thank you! now if only i could get the pointer data for this so i wouldn't have to do this every time.

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 50238, member: 18187"]Thanks for the info. I am not the author of the script unfortunately. If i was, then i would definitely fix it. I am very new to scripting in general.

Is there some way to get a visual representation of a special affect that i add? For instance, IF i add a toxic effect to chaos fireball, is there a way to make it show the visual toxic cloud along with the fireball effect?[/QUOTE]

Last part im not sure of. I have only played with adding the effects in speffectid. There might be some scripts in the table that would allow you to add certain visual effects if you have the bullet id. Best idea i got is to watch some youtube videos of the table being used, in PTDE (since this is just an updated version for Remastered)[/QUOTE]
Last edited by zveinern on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

StrawberryCheesecake
Cheater
Cheater

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by StrawberryCheesecake »

So, I have absolutely no intention of doing this, but I'm quite curious. I noticed some people on the Steam forums complaining about people going into their world and killing their NPCs. What script is this?
Last edited by StrawberryCheesecake on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

notPhokz
Table Makers
Table Makers

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by notPhokz »

By changing team_type.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 50238, member: 18187"]When i leave that area, the script starts to work again.[/QUOTE]

You said "script starts to work again" when you leave that area; I'm assuming you mean: disable script (or it's already disabled), you move to another area, try to enable, it works. Right?

Well, here's why:

[code]readmem( [[[[[BaseA]+28]+50]+20]+30]+30, 12 )[/code]

This piece of code in the [ENABLE] section would get executed when you activate the script. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Why; because:

[LIST]

[*][I]readmem[/I] fails to read 12 bytes from the result of that other [I]read[/I]

[*]the read fails because not all levels of the pointer are valid

[/LIST]

In ASM, that line translates to (I will use [I]eax[/I] as the register of reference):

mov eax,[BaseA]

mov eax,[eax+28]

mov eax,[eax+50]

mov eax,[eax+20]

mov eax,[eax+30]

lea eax,[eax+30]

+

readmem( eax, 12 )

Thing is if you write it like that, the code doesn't check if [B]eax[/B] is valid after each pointer read. So this may happen:

mov eax,[BaseA]

// eax is valid

mov eax,[eax+28]

// eax is valid

mov eax,[eax+50]

// eax is 0

// all other instructions below this will fail

mov eax,[eax+20] would fail beacause: mov eax,[0+20] == invalid

And when that happens, the script [I]will not activate[/I]. And that is poor coding, sadly.

BR,

Sun
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Robespierre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dark Souls Remastered

Post by Robespierre »

How does the accessory helper work? I cant find the Id of the ring effect.