State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

Em Asking if they have an Older Version of the Table bruh,..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

lmao you know id love modding tocome out and then have a volume mod that attracts zombies when playing music you know like in the series on netflix where those bikers come in a shopping street with loud music and start bashing zombo heads in lol i d love that i wish we could hack that radio and keep it active till we deactivate the cheat :(

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="senseirain, post: 48959, member: 6398"]Em Asking if they have an Older Version of the Table bruh,..[/QUOTE]

Older? AFAIK cracked version is the same as the latest offical version of the game. Why do you need it for? i have some of the old version if you want, not all of them tho.

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

<
Last edited by sportled on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

and [USER=13492]@JDimensional[/USER] thanks for the updated table ?

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 48964, member: 1174"]and [USER=13492]@JDimensional[/USER] thanks for the updated table ?[/QUOTE]

No problemo.
Last edited by JDimensional on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="senseirain, post: 48959, member: 6398"]Em Asking if they have an Older Version of the Table bruh,..[/QUOTE]

If you click Attachment Browser at the top of the page you might be able to find one of the older posts.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="sportled, post: 48963, member: 5190"]for christ sake, read the bloody forums i posted above your post, and you havent even seen it posting after my post, we stated [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B][SIZE=6]MULTIPLE TIMES THAT NO CRACKED VERSION WILL BE SUPPORTED HERE - AKA OLD VERSIONS[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] start reading forums or dont come on forums at all..... forums are not only for posting they are for reading and informing yourself!... christ almighty

old versions do not exist for legit paying custommers, this place is for those people... try your luck on trainers perhaps??[/QUOTE]

Wow, calm down fam ?

[QUOTE="senseirain, post: 48943, member: 6398"]Got CE Table for State of Decay 2 V1.3160.34.2 ?[/QUOTE]

For "educational" purpose maybe you, [USER=6398]@senseirain[/USER], can trace back whatever cheats you want using the latest table. Or if you want i can provide you with some older tables that i have but before i do that, kindly check Attachment Browser and if you can't find what you want there you can PM me and i'll send you some older versions that i have.

For me FRF is a place where you, legit/non-legit players, can find tables/trainers for certain games (Cracked/Original) as long the tables/trainers doesn't break the [URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/forum-rules-read-me-first.20/'][B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]RULES[/COLOR][/B][/URL][B][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]. [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=null]This forum is for everyone, not for cracked only [/COLOR]or legit only players. We, Table Makers share what we found on the game(s) for free. Some of the Table Makers use cracked version of the game to create amazing tables. So you, cracked game users, why don't you wait with patience until there are tables created by someone that's using the same cracked game version as you or make your own table based on the informations from existing tables and start learning the process on how creating a table. Either way, this is a place to [B]share[/B] knowledge not only tables for cheating in a single player games ?

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="Cielos, post: 46268, member: 177"]when is the release date?

I can't find anything on steam...

I remember the resources are encrypted in the first game, which needed 2 hard-coded keys to encrypt/decrepit, which took 20 something lines of codes each time the game reads/writes the recourse just for the encryption/decryption alone. during the game patches they are shifted a bit once or twice, which makes the table updating kinda pain in the ass...

is it still the case for this game?

EDIT:

...nevermind, just find out it's Microsoft Store exclusive.... and I'm still on win7...

you guys have fun cheating~[/QUOTE]

ahoy [USER=177]@Cielos[/USER] not interested creating your magic with this game? ?

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

I never said I do not support cracked games at all. Just for this game I will not be back tracing what I have already done for outdated versions. Attachment browser has a bunch of the old tables so they can be grabbed from there.

Teleport and Item IDs are a pain in the butt.

I mean I made a Vampyr table for the CODEX version because that is the version I have. Not willing to download/install SOD2 again just to fix the cheats for the cracked/older version is all.

Hopefully someone will send an old table your way that works for you.
Last edited by JDimensional on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 48971, member: 1174"]ahoy [USER=177]@Cielos[/USER] not interested creating your magic with this game? ?[/QUOTE]

I was hoping Cielos would grace us with his magic on this as his scripts are still a little too advanced for me to decipher or come anywhere close too. But as he mentioned he is still on Windows 7 and this is a UWP Win 10 game.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 48972, member: 13492"]I never said I do not support cracked games at all. Just for this game I will not be back tracing what I have already done for outdated versions. Attachment browser has a bunch of the old tables so they can be grabbed from there.

Teleport and Item IDs are a pain in the butt.

I mean I made a Vampyr table for the CODEX version because that is the version I have. Not willing to download/install SOD2 again just to fix the cheats for the cracked/older version.[/QUOTE]

Yeah man, i feel you. For me downloading >10gb game files using WinStore is a HUGE fucking pain + this game is protected by UWP, even if i wanted to create a table for the cracked version of this game by just applying the crack the folder wouldn't allow me ?

BlaireLeingod
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlaireLeingod »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 48940, member: 13492"]1. use Unlimited Weight.

2. More people want 999 items than frozen items, because when they move to Xbox they cannot cheat anymore.

To change it yourself do this:

Go to Inventory Management > Stackable Item Multipliers [Hotkey: PGDN] > Right Click > Change Script >

[code]

//Change This

mov [rax],#999 //sub [rax],r9d

//To This

sub [rax],0

[/code][/QUOTE]

Works perfectly. can anyone still give me the old code for infinite consumables though. its just before never needed to activate the stackable multiplier. thanks so much.
Last edited by BlaireLeingod on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 48973, member: 13492"]I was hoping Cielos would grace us with his magic on this as his scripts are still a little too advanced for me to decipher or come anywhere close too. But as he mentioned he is still on Windows 7 and this is a UWP Win 10 game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i know, i just love the ignore scripts [USER=177]@Cielos[/USER] created. It's like you can ignore all the things in game and beat the hell out of the game while enemy npcs/the game world ignoring you ??
Last edited by Vee_ on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SlamtheHamsandwhich
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlamtheHamsandwhich »

Is an instant kill option something that is possible? Jugs and ferals want to play and I just want to go about my business.
Last edited by SlamtheHamsandwhich on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.