State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CaptSausage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CaptSausage »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 47919, member: 13492"]It is a No Reload. I did this but people complained that they don't want guns with 999 then they complained that they want guns with 999 so I cannot seem to please everyone.

The latest update broke a lot of stuff in the last table so here you go:

Updated Cheat Engine table for State of Decay 2:

*Updated* - All broken Scripts and Pointers for Held Inventory IDs.

*Still To Come:*

Vehicle Teleport To Waypoint

Pointers for Resources.

Pointers for Supply Locker Item IDs.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I wasn't too clear. I meant no reload being seperate from unlimited ammo because I like reloading just not running out of bullets.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by CaptSausage on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 46258, member: 13492"][COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Select process instead of application (Stateofdecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe)[/COLOR]

*Added* - Unlimited Throwables/Consumables

*Added* - Teleport to waypoint for vehicle. (Same as Teleport To Waypoint Lua Script - Hotkey for both is NUMPAD SUBTRACT (-)

*Added* - Teleport Player up by 500 Z axis on every key press. Hotkey: NUMPAD ADD (+)

*Updated* - Stackable Item Multipliers (Should now set to 999 items when moving them)

*Updated* - Item ID Pointers (Inventory/Locker) - Should hopefully now show in MP as well when not host.

*Updated* - Increased amount of pointers for Item IDs for Locker to 30 from 20.

*Updated* - | Notes / Info | by @Drakarum#8040

*Updated* - Changed Unlimited Ammo to set ammo to 999.

*WARNING* - Teleporting should always be done with Health cheats activated.

P.S. Teleporting cars may result in car exploding due to too high from ground or below map as the Z axis for waypoint is non existent.

The script will throw you up by 1000 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.

*Still to come*: Updated pointers for Resources.

Big Thanks to you JDimensional :)[/QUOTE]

i cant find unlimited items consumble on the table wat it suppose to be under

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="glyth, post: 47953, member: 8158"]i cant find unlimited items consumble on the table wat it suppose to be under[/QUOTE]

Player/Group Status > Unlimited Throwables/Consumables

Unless you mean Items in general then that is under Inventory Management > Stackable Item Multipliers [Hotkey: PGDN]

[QUOTE="CaptSausage, post: 47944, member: 17489"]I'm sorry I wasn't too clear. I meant no reload being seperate from unlimited ammo because I like reloading just not running out of bullets.[/QUOTE]

I have changed the script for No Reload to just freeze the value at current ammo and changed Unlimited Ammo/Grenades/Consumables to just freeze the values at current as well and updated the table on page 1.
Last edited by JDimensional on Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

Thanks for this JDimensional

Furby
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Furby »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 47662, member: 13492"]

You cannot use old itemIDs btw. Do not write down and reuse any IDs, they change every time you put an item back in and out of your inventory and when you restart your game (as in quit to desktop/main menu and reopen).[/QUOTE]

I have notice a different problem too. I have load my three survivor with everything I need before go to last mission. So when I have start a new community and choice this three and go in my first house, I can't duplicate everything. Melee weapons, health stuff, granade and others works fine except

[B]Example: Vehicle Mod or Fast Repair CarKit:[/B]

I duplicate the item, but with 0 weight and obvious not working. Have try 3-4 times to duplicate, failed.

Poosay Hunta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Poosay Hunta »

[QUOTE="Furby, post: 48013, member: 3607"]I have notice a different problem too. I have load my three survivor with everything I need before go to last mission. So when I have start a new community and choice this three and go in my first house, I can't duplicate everything. Melee weapons, health stuff, granade and others works fine except

[B]Example: Vehicle Mod or Fast Repair CarKit:[/B]

I duplicate the item, but with 0 weight and obvious not working. Have try 3-4 times to duplicate, failed.[/QUOTE]

Repair kits, and vehicle Mods all group as 1 quantity. These grouping of 1 quantity cannot be dupe, as they have a value of 0 upon cloning. What you can do is use the multiplier item cheat to xfer it one by one if you have more than 2. OR what you can do is do a easy scan to find the value and change the value to 999. First Aid Kits has this same problem, but if your character has the skill of holding more consumables, you are able to get 999 of them with JD's inf consumables cheat.

If you have easy craft on and have auto mechanic, you can craft those mods for free,and if you need to, you can always edit the value of the items in your locker by doing a basic search and scan.
Last edited by Poosay Hunta on Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ColDisco
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ColDisco »

The stackable Multiplier lets my game crash.

darksirth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darksirth »

Is it possible to increase max survivors? (No limit or 15-20)

wasteoid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wasteoid »

[QUOTE="ProfessorLimp, post: 47927, member: 2339"]Damn, that is unfortunate. Appreciate you looking into it at least. Hopefully someone in time can make a mod for it on Nexus or something, cause man that base search speed really makes the games quality of life on the low end, at least for me.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. The slow search is a major annoyance and really stands out with all the other speed-ups enabled. That was one of the best cheats in State of Decay 1.

AnihilationX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnihilationX »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 46258, member: 13492"][COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Select process instead of application (Stateofdecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe)[/COLOR]

V4:

*Updated* - All broken Scripts and Pointers for Held Inventory IDs.

*Updated* - Changed No Reload to freeze at current ammo and just prevent reload.

*Updated* - Changed Unlimited Ammo/Throwables/Consumables to freeze at current value instead of set to 999.

V4.5

[I]Updated/Re-Added[/I] - Supply Locker Item ID pointers Slot 1 - Slot 30.

[I]Updated/Re-Added[/I] - Teleport to Waypoint in Vehicle. Hotkey: NUMPAD SUBTRACT (-), same as Teleport to Waypoint.

*Still To Come:*

Pointers for Resources.

No Recoil/No Sway

Enclave Inventory Item ID pointers.

*WARNING* - Teleporting should always be done with Health cheats activated.

The script will throw you up by 1000 in Z axis every time you press the hotkey so use this to save your ass. - You have been warned.[/QUOTE]

this no longer works atm everytime i try to use scripts it instant crashes my game now i cant even get past any point atm looks like they may have done somthing to the game file, is anyone exp this atm? it did work yesterday fine but not now

AnihilationX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnihilationX »

[QUOTE="AnihilationX, post: 48087, member: 17649"]this no longer works atm everytime i try to use scripts it instant crashes my game now i cant even get past any point atm looks like they may have done somthing to the game file, is anyone exp this atm? it did work yesterday fine but not now[/QUOTE]

okay found the 4.5 version an that works fine now

Pyro Rebel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pyro Rebel »

Hey JD, thanks for the great table.

Is there anything you can do about the unlimited ammo cheat and firearms with magazines of 30 and above? With low mag capacity firearms the cheat works flawlessly, but with 30 round and above magazines the game still takes away the full stack of ammo. I'm hoping it's something fixable, but I have my worries only a mod that increases ammo stack limits will fix it ?

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

what am i doing wrong - when i execute the file there is no options in the table. i don't seem to see an executable listed for the game either.

RottenAzzRonnie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RottenAzzRonnie »

I just wanted to say thank you to [USER=13492]@JDimensional[/USER] and to anyone who personally invested time and contributed with the scripts. I am enjoying this game a LOT more with the mods thanks to you guys, so kudos to you folks ?

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

srry for the confusion but its working now *shrugs*. thanks to everyone that had a hand in making this tool!