State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
darksirth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darksirth »

[QUOTE="treeman97, post: 47656, member: 4439"]Would it be possible to edit enemy spawn rates?... Like 2x or 5x more zombies?.. I just love fighting through tons of zombies leaving a pile of dead ones[/QUOTE]

I want that too pls hehe in the first state of decay there was a mod (x2 x5 x10 x40 zombie spawn rates) so i think in cheat engine they cant make it. We have to wait for a mod.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="darksirth, post: 47660, member: 17728"]I want that too pls hehe in the first state of decay there was a mod (x2 x5 x10 x40 zombie spawn rates) so i think in cheat engine they cant make it. We have to wait for a mod.[/QUOTE]

This is probably the case as again the whole new system they brought to this game was to make zombie spawns randomised dependant on multiple different variables so everyones zombie spawns are different etc.

[QUOTE="LoganHunt, post: 47658, member: 17785"]using your idea I also found a few unique guns from the mysterious trader that arrives for 3 hours but just to be sure i used the freeze mission timer to make sure they don't disappear, so far the rare ones i found from that vendor is a G18 w. 50 round drum mag, a Vector (Spec Ops) w. 50 round drum mag as well and the weird ass North Korean AK called Eternal Guards Infinite Rage, its got a 150 rounds helical mag with the north korean flag on it, 3 selective firing modes and ACOG scope. Rather amusing description of the item. Did you find any more unique items from other areas?

I found that for certain items also cause the game to crash, such as the Bowie Knife for melee weapon for example, my work around it is to make the character equip a melee/range weapon and change that into whatever item that causes the game to crash it may be slow and time consuming but at least we don't have to go searching for it hoping it drops. Items like a suppressor as well, I attach it to a weapon first then make clone of that weapon and scrap that weapon and the suppressor or muzzle attachment will remain (At least for me it did). On a side note, for the default melee weapon, such as the chef's knife, screwdriver or Ka-Bar, i find that you can copy one ID from any character that has it onto to other survivors and to see it visually change i just switch characters back and forth or exit to the main main menu and enter again. Hope this helps a bit[/QUOTE]

I keep hearing this. Can you explain to me what you do that causes the game to crash with Item dupe so I can replicate it as I do not get crashes with it. You only get crashes if you edit a 000000 slot as that is empty.

Are you editing normal items from Slots 1 - 12 into Equipment slots or something? Obviously you cannot put things like grenades in your Melee, Backpack, Rucksack etc slots

*Edit* Even that works for me, so no idea how you guys are managing to break it lol.

You cannot use old itemIDs btw. Do not write down and reuse any IDs, they change every time you put an item back in and out of your inventory and when you restart your game (as in quit to desktop/main menu and reopen).
Last edited by JDimensional on Wed May 30, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.

LoganHunt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LoganHunt »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 47662, member: 13492"]This is probably the case as again the whole new system they brought to this game was to make zombie spawns randomised dependant on multiple different variables so everyones zombie spawns are different etc.

I keep hearing this. Can you explain to me what you do that causes the game to crash with Item dupe so I can replicate it as I do not get crashes with it. You only get crashes if you edit a 000000 slot as that is empty.

Are you editing normal items from Slots 1 - 12 into Equipment slots or something? Obviously you cannot put things like grenades in your Melee, Backpack, Rucksack etc slots

*Edit* Even that works for me, so no idea how you guys are managing to break it lol.

You cannot use old itemIDs btw. Do not write down and reuse any IDs, they change every time you put an item back in and out of your inventory and when you restart your game (as in quit to desktop/main menu and reopen).[/QUOTE]

Oh i don't reuse the same ID after i exit and enter game, for some reason to say for example, the Ka-Bar knife for default melee, I copy the ID from one survivor and paste it on other multiple survivors and it works so far.

I don't know why but certain items like the professional suppressor crashes the game after 1 or 2 edits. I always fill up the slots with useless junk or items i don't use or have plenty off. My character has 2 pockets and wears an 8 sloth back pack. I fill up for all 10 and stop at 10 i never overwrite over 000000 slots.

Weird thing is that sometimes it crashes and sometimes it works perfectly fine. But a certain item like the Bowie Knife for me, it crashes every time i try to clone it in the inventory.
Last edited by LoganHunt on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

darksirth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darksirth »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 47662, member: 13492"]This is probably the case as again the whole new system they brought to this game was to make zombie spawns randomised dependant on multiple different variables so everyones zombie spawns are different etc.

You cannot use old itemIDs btw. Do not write down and reuse any IDs, they change every time you put an item back in and out of your inventory and when you restart your game (as in quit to desktop/main menu and reopen).[/QUOTE]

I will love you, if you try to create an option to increase zombie spawn but i know that maybe is impossible in CE.
Last edited by darksirth on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fiedi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fiedi »

I can almost always reproduce a game crash with item id- copy:

Try it with a 8 slot backpack. i wanted more of those so i tried it with chemicals or seeds. just took one ofc. sometimes it works, but when you try it a few times the game freezes and crashes.

in my case its about two times

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="Fiedi, post: 47681, member: 17593"]I can almost always reproduce a game crash with item id- copy:

Try it with a 8 slot backpack. i wanted more of those so i tried it with chemicals or seeds. just took one ofc. sometimes it works, but when you try it a few times the game freezes and crashes.

in my case its about two times[/QUOTE]

I never receive a crash when doing this. I dupe backpacks all the time.

Here is a script I made for No Weapon Spread, still looking for Recoil but here is this for now. Let me know of any issues.

Also feel free to improve on it if you want.
Last edited by JDimensional on Wed May 30, 2018 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

baeberry
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baeberry »

Thank you for everyone contributing to the table. I am wondering if anyone has a list of item ID's so we can use it with the Item ID Swap. Grenade Launcher, M4A1, AK-47 etc

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

[QUOTE="baeberry, post: 47693, member: 17708"]Thank you for everyone contributing to the table. I am wondering if anyone has a list of item ID's so we can use it with the Item ID Swap. Grenade Launcher, M4A1, AK-47 etc[/QUOTE]

That should really help with swapping items

Drakarum
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drakarum »

[QUOTE="baeberry, post: 47693, member: 17708"]Thank you for everyone contributing to the table. I am wondering if anyone has a list of item ID's so we can use it with the Item ID Swap. Grenade Launcher, M4A1, AK-47 etc[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="EnterpriseNL, post: 47696, member: 8239"]That should really help with swapping items[/QUOTE]

The items IDs change everytime you move from backpack to storage. I think it's not possible to have a static list with the addresses.

Organized Table updated with the recent and new scripts from [B][USER=13492]JDimensional[/USER][/B]

Also included more detailed information in there for each option, check it out.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

Item IDs are dynamic. Even at the file level they are stored with no Item IDs that you can differentiate between them. Still on the hunt for these but looking like it may take some time.

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

Is it possible to separate influence from resources option?
Last edited by EnterpriseNL on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

fihnakis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fihnakis »

[QUOTE="EnterpriseNL, post: 47703, member: 8239"]Is it possible to separate influence from resources option?[/QUOTE]

If you are wanting the benefits of resources with little to no influence edit the script and change the influence value. I didn't want to break anything since I just know enough to get myself in trouble so I changed the value from 5000 to 1 and it worked perfectly.

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

Okay thanks

wasteoid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wasteoid »

[QUOTE="darkzonez, post: 47642, member: 13840"]Those two if they are gonna be added and the waypoint cheat gets better i would throw some cookies ?[/QUOTE]

Fast search would really be great. That's the only real nuisance left for me. I would've thought once you improved your Wits enough, the search speed would increase, but appears to be no correlation.

Poosay Hunta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Poosay Hunta »

Is it possible to force mods into facilities of we use the same concepts as the item dupe JD put out? I am trying to find a way to extend the number of outpost i can have.

[SPOILER=]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/4xhksol.png[/IMG]

[/SPOILER]
Last edited by Poosay Hunta on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.