Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 46037, member: 8101"][COLOR=rgb(243, 121, 52)]Updated for the Desolation of Mordor update, everything should be working again. Yay.[/COLOR]

Btw what's with that "we listened to you gamers and we'll remove gold and the store in a future update"-message? Are the microtransactions not profitable enough to rake in the server costs anymore? :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update Seikur0. The game is dying out and they need some attention now... or they would have figured out ppl use cheat tables to get legendaries for free...lol

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Pur3Lun471c
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pur3Lun471c »

Thanks so much Seikur0, i just made an account here to thank u for the amazing features, i mostly use it to change certain orcs looks from lame into cool looking guys and sometimes i edit their immunitys a bit when i have the oppurtunity to invest some time in the editing this made my game much more fun.

I also have a question about special body effects how can i have them on normal orcs? For example some of the Slaugher Orcs have this special body texture where they look bloody on their face and sometimes on their body, cursed orcs also seem to have a similar effect here but how can i create this effects on normal orcs? I seem only to be able to change these special body textures for orcs that already have a skin there but not create on of the effects on orcs that have no special body texture to select?

hislefttesticle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hislefttesticle »

[QUOTE="Pur3Lun471c, post: 46065, member: 17340"]Thanks so much Seikur0, i just made an account here to thank u for the amazing features, i mostly use it to change certain orcs looks from lame into cool looking guys and sometimes i edit their immunitys a bit when i have the oppurtunity to invest some time in the editing this made my game much more fun.

I also have a question about special body effects how can i have them on normal orcs? For example some of the Slaugher Orcs have this special body texture where they look bloody on their face and sometimes on their body, cursed orcs also seem to have a similar effect here but how can i create this effects on normal orcs? I seem only to be able to change these special body textures for orcs that already have a skin there but not create on of the effects on orcs that have no special body texture to select?[/QUOTE]

its pretty simple actually. You probably noticed how every body part of the orcs (helmet, pants, arms) has 3 separte values. If for example, you want to turn a normal orc to a cursed one, select the value of the first value row of any body part (lets say the legs for this case), go to the bottom and you will find a section that starts with "orc" (there is also the "olog" one), select "orc_cursed" (or whatever scar or look you want from the list), apply it and then follow the normal procedure you do for the changes to take effect

gurugokul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gurugokul »

Very Thanks for updating the table Seikur0! and by the way how to spawn Zog, i tried to spawn him using force uruk class and role but it spawns either a random orc wearing zog's armor or a glitched orc

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

WOW.. unlike blade of galadriel we can actually add desolation of mordor's weapon perks( like slow mo on brutalize, summon ghouls & spiders on stealth skills) to base game weapons and they work flawlessly....this makes the base game so much fun!

DrWolfman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DrWolfman »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 46037, member: 8101"][COLOR=rgb(243, 121, 52)]Updated for the Desolation of Mordor update, everything should be working again. Yay.[/COLOR]

Btw what's with that "we listened to you gamers and we'll remove gold and the store in a future update"-message? Are the microtransactions not profitable enough to rake in the server costs anymore? :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for updating the table!! I'm excited to try out the new DLC options! If we can tip you a virtual beer for your hard work, let us know :D

I think the majority of active players on the subreddit concur that it's mostly a thinly-veiled PR move. They have made 99% all the microtransaction store revenue by now (whales will have moved on to other games). Where they do stand to make more money on the game at this point is players who objected to purchasing the game initially based on moral opposition to microtransactions for single player content and those who are waiting on a Game of the Year/Complete edition for 65-75% off on a Steam Summer sale.

WB Marketing/PR Team says "if we do a public, big deal removal of MTX and say it's in response to user/customer concerns, those people are now morally free & clear to buy the game!" And they are probably right.

Meanwhile those of us who bought it in October or 2017 and have had a blast with it (esp thanks to your table) and never actually bought real money gold because it was easy enough to freeze the FTP currency client side with your table and buy hundreds or thousands of boxes circumvented, edit those Orc/Item abilities with the Uruk/Item Pointer are just scratching our heads.

It's unfortunate because it seems like the MTX store was WB's corporate oversight/meddling and Monolith had to somewhat begrudgingly go along with it. I've had a blast with the game, and can usually find something fun to do in it.

[QUOTE="gurugokul, post: 46096, member: 17026"]Very Thanks for updating the table Seikur0! and by the way how to spawn Zog, i tried to spawn him using force uruk class and role but it spawns either a random orc wearing zog's armor or a glitched orc[/QUOTE]

This one is somewhat tricky, I'm not sure you can ever get the actual name to Zog by the Force Uruk Class & Role. I know if you have those options on the table enabled and you open silver (or gold/platinum) orc chests it will also force all the orcs to have that class & role. Any Ologs will be glitched when you do this (but you can just destroy them for gear/Mirlin. You will get a lot of choices, and they will already be under your control rather than waiting for them to spawn on the map and then having to dominate/shame them. And you can freeze your Mirlin to by more silver Uruk chests if you run out.

I see two strategies:

(A) Load an older save game backup (if you have them) where Zog is on the Army map (he showed up for me in the middle of shadow wars). Use CE to change his status to dominated (or remove/replace) the unbreakable trait and run at least short mission or save & reload so they game recognizes him as dominated and allows you to command/apply training orders. Transfer him to the garrison (not sure if possible?) Then replace and reload your current save game and deploy the real Zog.

(B) Grab/Screenshot all the CE appearance/property values of Zog from a Shadows of the Past or older save game. Use the Force Uruk Role & Class to get "the Eternal" Uruks either in the Market or on the Map. Deploy an Eternal Uruk and then use CE to edit all the appearance/property values to match those of Zog. You can attempt to rename him but I don't think the rename sticks around (in my experience).

In a parallel scenario, I lost my Bruz due to a game glitch, and was trying to work hard to get him back. Using Force Uruk Class and Role gives me lots of orcs with his personality but not ever him. I tried all ways of Option A andI loaded an older save game backup to at least grab a screenshot of his appearance and properties.in the Cheat Engine Table view. Unfortunately, Bruz cannot be transferred to the Garrison by Transfer Relocation Orders, and I couldn't find a way in the CE table to edit him to make him transferable to the garrison.

Then I tried Option B and edited an Olog Warmonger Commander with "the Chopper" into an Olog Warmonger Tank "kept the Chopper" I tried renaming him several times but it would never stick around. So I have a Olog who is in every way Bruz (even the personality and Fort speeches) [I]except his name. [/I]I think that's just a sacrifice I'll have to live with.
Last edited by DrWolfman on Wed May 16, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.

LucJocWhite
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LucJocWhite »

The item pointer is a bit wonky. I changed some damage values and critical hit values on my weapons and now everytime I hit someone I heal them instead of hurting them lol What did I do? How do I fix it?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="LucJocWhite, post: 46147, member: 11042"]The item pointer is a bit wonky. I changed some damage values and critical hit values on my weapons and now everytime I hit someone I heal them instead of hurting them lol What did I do? How do I fix it?[/QUOTE]

You just reload I guess, these aren't terribly persistent^^ Make sure you only change values on items, that are not equipped, after that you can equip them.

JebuNagazi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JebuNagazi »

Thanks a lot Mate your a fucking LEGEND ^^ !

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

Thanks [B]seikur0[/B], you da real MVP!

LucJocWhite
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LucJocWhite »

Sometimes when I add an epic trait or any trait it does not appear on my orc? Even after I've fast traveled and rebooted the game

hellhawk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellhawk »

I want to ask this seikur0 the item pointer will it be fixed cause the sword cover is glitchy it brings me another weapon cover design

I hope I get a reply and thanks
Last edited by hellhawk on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

I cannot explain how happy I am, that the table is working again <3

One question though: can I dominate Orcs via the table or do I have to search, break and dominate them as usual?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="hellhawk, post: 46325, member: 12787"]I want to ask this seikur0 the item pointer will it be fixed cause the sword cover is glitchy it brings me another weapon cover design

I hope I get a reply and thanks[/QUOTE]

Not sure, what you're talking about.

[QUOTE="r3v4n, post: 46351, member: 1795"]I cannot explain how happy I am, that the table is working again <3

One question though: can I dominate Orcs via the table or do I have to search, break and dominate them as usual?[/QUOTE]

You can, just change them to dominated under status.

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 46367, member: 8101"]You can, just change them to dominated under status.[/QUOTE]

I've tried that but it didn't work.

Do I also have to fast travle, quiet the game, etc?