Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

Anyone figure out companion rep yet? Console commands don't work. Also rep between companions as well would be nice.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 45612, member: 1466"]You can use the invisible console command to become totally undetectable.[/QUOTE]

To be precice, "invisible" command will make you invisible to NPC's so they won't aggro on you and such, but should you steal something right under their nose like that they will still notice it. So, safest option is to use "invisible" command and then enter stealth mode to clear the chests and such. Also, global triggers like scripted encounters and such will still fire even while in that mode. But otherwise yeah, that command helps to get around.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

It would be nice to have a minimum item or crafting not using any ressources option to upgrade armor and weapons.

draw95
Cheater
Cheater

Post by draw95 »

[QUOTE="The Mogician, post: 45580, member: 533"]console command NoFog[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply but it's not working. Should I download the unity console from nexus first? because the iroll20s not working anything only suggest nofogworldmap

Sxsxarael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sxsxarael »

[QUOTE="TrueF3ar, post: 45500, member: 17142"]Just to be sure, you are only lvl 20 and your character is a multiclass character, as in it has two classes e.g. wizard/cipher and not just a single class with a subclass e.g. Cipher with Soul Blade subclass?[/QUOTE]

Yes only level 20 and a monk/barbarian multiclass. Also the same for my paladin/barbarian and monk/cipher.

It's too bad it's not working for you and the other guy.

[QUOTE="VirgilSouth, post: 45513, member: 3809"]Sure he has no multiclass cos maxpowerlevel script set ur power level to unreachable for multiclass level. Power level hardcodedso u need to keep maxpowerlevel script always enabled to use 8-9 level skills with multiclass chars. Or u can reach 25 lvl with MAF trainer and break pointers. I think better use script but it can give doubling abilities bug. This bug isnt gamebreaker one but very annoying. Best way is levelup in common way then on last level take all unlocked abilities then add all locked abilities by console command AddAbility (u can make batch txt file in PillarsOfEternity_Datadataatchfiles put several commands in it and use it with "exec batchfilename" command) then enable maxpowerlevel script then enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Don't know what you're talking about but my watcher is a shattered pillar/berserker multiclass.

I also tried a bleak walker/berserker and shattered pillar/soulblade builds.
Last edited by Sxsxarael on Sat May 12, 2018 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

Eve
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eve »

Still doesnt work on gog version (1.0. 1.0064)...

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

[QUOTE="shuiko, post: 45628, member: 12851"]Anyone figure out companion rep yet? Console commands don't work. Also rep between companions as well would be nice.[/QUOTE]

hi look at page 4 at my post

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

[QUOTE="Eve, post: 45641, member: 17224"]Still doesnt work on gog version (1.0. 1.0064)...[/QUOTE]

It works

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

[QUOTE="hedop, post: 45635, member: 1289"]It would be nice to have a minimum item or crafting not using any ressources option to upgrade armor and weapons.[/QUOTE]

There is that option, console command ToggleFreeRecipes. Or was it FreeRecipesToggle.. One of the two, try it.
Last edited by LorgrenBenirus on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

Anyone manage to find at anything pertaining to gaining sailor xp?

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

[QUOTE="Reaper1222, post: 45644, member: 122"]hi look at page 4 at my post[/QUOTE]

This doesn't work. Nothing changes even if you input like 20 times.

[QUOTE="shuiko, post: 45684, member: 12851"]This doesn't work. Nothing changes even if you input like 20 times.[/QUOTE]

Nvm I finally got it to work. Location seems to matter for some reason. Also need to do it 10-20 times for change. TY
Last edited by shuiko on Sat May 12, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wishmaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wishmaster »

Hi all. Did anyone found how unlock last levels ability rows for character with multiclass? Or pointer for that lock flags?Because all abilites can be added via console but, can't be used without icons with level VIII and LEVEL IX? Or command for that things?
Last edited by Wishmaster on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Airavat
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Airavat »

[QUOTE="Wishmaster, post: 45689, member: 17240"]Hi all. Did anyone found how unlock last levels ability rows for character with multiclass? Or pointer for that lock flags?Because all abilites can be added via console but, can't be used without icons with level VIII and LEVEL IX? Or command for that things?[/QUOTE]

You can use Notepad++ to edit the [B]global.gamedatabundle[/B] file found in SteamsteamappscommonPillars of Eternity IIPillarsOfEternityII_Dataexporteddesigngamedata

Then search for SingleClassPowerLevelByCharacterLevel and copy the number string [B]["1","1","2","2","3","3","4","4","5","5","6","6","7","7","7","8","8","8","9","9","9","10","10","10","11","11","11","12","12","12"][/B]

and paste it over the string for MultiClassPowerLevelByCharacterLevel

Thoya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thoya »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 45591, member: 1466"]I found the pointer to the variable controlling this in EDIT 5.5. Enjoy! Don't set Resolve above 43 they say or it might cause issues.[/QUOTE]

You good sir are the best! Thank you once again! I'm gonna go try it now!

maki1337
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by maki1337 »

Just something i noticed while i was doing some console cheating.

As it seems if you make quicksave, then use console commands to enable them you can quickload afterwards and the cheats will stay but your achivements will not be disabled :D

So no need to bother with table thingy while you are having fun ^_^